Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello,
Remember that we all have different ways to get our messages. Many different "clairs". What I have found is if your a visual person you will see, if you are an audient person you will hear, and if your a feeling person you will feel, and if you are a knowing person, you will just know
DONT FORCE A VISUAL if your not a visual person. This will only cause you stress.
Our angels to don't want it to be a chore, or stress. This should flow so naturally like water. Again, if you are a feeler for example you will feel them not see them.
Hope that helps to lighten the load.
Trust what you get from them!
Old 22-03-2020, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you know if you've connected to an Angel/ Archangel?

I'm finding that when I try to hard to connect- it doesn't always happen. The closest I can think of is when a couple is trying really hard for a child and it never happens, but when they stop trying so hard it finally happens.

I'm curious about how people know they connected to an Archangel? I wouldn't say my experiences were trumpets sounding and sparkly lights from above, however, they were profound in different ways.
I've had some rather interesting experiences, one including what felt like I had stepped into a scene (Michael), direct references to them pop up on a contract/ledger in a dream (Metatron and Gabriel), and even yesterday sitting on my deck in the sunshine with Jophiel popping into my head. There's more, and I try to write everything down after as well.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op: if you want it to connect with them, you have to allow them - daily, to help you and to connect with you.
No one can go against your will, neither God does ! So it is up to you to allow them and to trust them !

Talk with them mentally, and avoid hate/fear based thoughts. Ask them to help you, but do not tell them what or how to do it.

(imagine it so: Wherever you need help, there is somewhere a spot of darkness. This darkness you can not see, but they can, and they know what to do. Tell them to remove it gently.)

I was once or twice able to hear them clearly (A.A. Michael) , but i can't recall what i did back then.

Back then, i had to wear blue colored clothing alot, and used a prayer, in which all archangels were involved, started meditating and listening to some music, hemi sync etc etc, so i can't say what enabled me to hear it.

Maybe they do not bother to talk, or they simply wait until the right situation (e.g. when the ego-mind lowers the resistance - usually night time).
Old 25-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Always read the rules of a forum before posting a link.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Always read the rules of a forum before posting a link.
I visited the site.
They have healing services for the corona virus,and even dandruff.It's really amazing.
https://www.waves2cure.com/collectio...aling-programs
Old 01-04-2020, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

My dad said that any angel would not talk to us if we wanted to, unless God commanded. So basically, they won’t talk unless you’re in a dire situation or something.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by +*~.:STARDUST:.~*+
My dad said that any angel would not talk to us if we wanted to, unless God commanded. So basically, they won’t talk unless you’re in a dire situation or something.

I really like your name!

֍                WELCOME TO THE FORUM!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-04-2020, 11:11 PM

I agree with stardust. Archangel only talked to me once. I immediately knew it wasnt one of my guides and I was in real need. Felt like commanding, reassuring.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:38 AM
Guide

If you really let them come, they guide in several ways while in meditation.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
If you really let them come, they guide in several ways while in meditation.

I guess that might work. If it does, one of the likely requirements would be to have no doubt. It is said that one mortal man walked across stormy waters, until he began to fall due to losing trust.

In a nutshell, when meditating, don’t give in to a hint of doubt and you’re already a hundred steps closer.