Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Guide
I am asking the question again in case some folks have missed it:

Has the subconscious the ability to see the time on a phone that is in our pocket and in sleep mode?

This would explain how we see 11:11 and other special numbers on our cell phone: Our subconscious draws our attention to it.

Thanks,
green1
Old 05-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Suspended
And, I mistakenly thought you were updating me on theanswers to my questions, green1
Old 05-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
And, I mistakenly thought you were updating me on theanswers to my questions, green1

Sorry for the delay!

Your question #1:
How on earth does the subconscious know that is 3.33 pm exactly when the last time they checked the time was, 8.30 am?.

My answer:
I don’t know yet, we are currently checking this with inavalan, Miss Hepburn and possibly others. It is possible that we have access to global time.

(I am waiting for answers hence the delay in responding to you.)

Your question #2:
Based on your theory, in the case that I call the taxi company and it says to me "number 777 will be coming over in 7 minutes" does this mean that , "my subconscious communicated telepathically with the phone operator and taxi driver and we arranged between us , 777 to come over in 7 minutes because I wanted to see and have the sychronicity in the number 7?.

My answer:
I believe so. I don’t see any other explanation.

Your question #3:
But, what about those who are not interested in having sychronicities in numbers, do not know that these sychronicities in numbers take place , if they came up with a sychronicity or a few sychronicities, they just brushed them off and then, they suddenly begun not just being bombarded with sychronicities in numbers but, as in my case , even to wake up at a specific time let us say 1.11 a.m that, I have never woken up prior to this, never before at this time of hour at night.

My answer:
It is heard to tell. It possible that those who are not interested in signs, may not experience them frequently. You perhaps give too much of your attention to them? But again I may be wrong.

Your question #4:
Based on your theory or explanations, in the case that sychronicities in numbers do constitute in fact and reality, messages this is not to be considered/taken into consideration or of any value , this value and is completely unimportant the case of this may actually be a way of communication between what is seen and unseen, a bridge between the physical and spiritual, the visible and invisible in a way , meeting each other on the physical real and a union between the two.

My answer:
Yes. They (these signs) may be totally meaningless. But again it is hard to be certain. It possible that some entity or your subconscious is trying to connect with you, however, I believe that there are more gentle ways to do so. Therefore if I were you I would try to ignore them. This may be more easily said than done.

Your question #5:
How do you explain this unexpected bombardment of sychronicities in numbers to a person who knew nothing at all about them and even if they have taken place, they were not paying any attention to them, just brushing them off until, they could no longer be ignored?

My answer:
I don’t know. Normally experiences in which we are not interested, do not take place.

Your question #6:
Is it possible your theory or explanations , you think, to include everyone and all cases of sychronicities in numbers or does it apply to only some and certain cases.

My answer:
It is possible that others find different explications.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Guide
Double post, please ignore.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Guide

I do not know much on this subject, unless some writings of Carl G. Jung and William James. From what I understood, synchronicities are totally unexpected and patternless. The patterns we see are rational patterns, as number sequencies, repeated places, sounds, situations, sensations, and even "coincidences". I dare to say these patterns are illusions, because many of us try to force them to squeeze them in our knowledge of patterns, in what they seem to be. From my experience (obviously, quite different from many of yours), when you let things flow, you really do not care anymore, and just really really do not care about some phenomenon, and when your feelings are widely opened to accept what it is, this is when such a thing comes strongly, but are not primarily noticed. (Because our poor cognition has layers.) Then, when you try to explain or frame it, it makes sense only for the reason, but it seems to fade for the spirit. Soemtimes I think that must be people living in total "synchronicity" state - if we can call it as a state. Who knows? I am sorry for my ignorance. Perhaps the access to philosophers of language writings can explain more and better. There are many good philosophers of language.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
I do not know much on this subject, unless some writings of Carl G. Jung and William James. From what I understood, synchronicities are totally unexpected and patternless. The patterns we see are rational patterns, as number sequencies, repeated places, sounds, situations, sensations, and even "coincidences". I dare to say these patterns are illusions, because many of us try to force them to squeeze them in our knowledge of patterns, in what they seem to be. From my experience (obviously, quite different from many of yours), when you let things flow, you really do not care anymore, and just really really do not care about some phenomenon, and when your feelings are widely opened to accept what it is, this is when such a thing comes strongly, but are not primarily noticed. (Because our poor cognition has layers.) Then, when you try to explain or frame it, it makes sense only for the reason, but it seems to fade for the spirit. Soemtimes I think that must be people living in total "synchronicity" state - if we can call it as a state. Who knows? I am sorry for my ignorance. Perhaps the access to philosophers of language writings can explain more and better. There are many good philosophers of language.

Thanks for sharing your experiences Lyzth. I believe that all synchronicities have an explication.

green1
Old 05-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Guide
If you don’t mind, based on discussion with Sunshine111, inavalan and Miss
Hepburn, I am adding the following text to the article (see my signature):

—-

4. Access to time

This did not happen to me but a friend of mine. She kept seeing specific times e.g. 0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 1110, 1111. etc. each time she checked the time, or used an application on her cell phone. How is that possible? It is possible that the subconscious mind has access to time and draws her attention to specific times.

People tell about their experiences where when they go to bed they ask their subconscious to wake them up at a specific time. They were awakened by their subconscious mind at exactly the specified time in the morning. These experiences mean that the subconscious has somehow access to time.

How does the subconscious know the time? It can consult an electronic device, e.g. a cell phone, which is, for example, even in dormant mode? Or, it can remote view a clock? It may also, somehow, know the global time without consulting any electronic device. In any case, the subconscious mind, using, for example a cell phone, can draw to our attention specific times and we may interprete them as signs.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
... These experiences mean that the subconscious has somehow access to time.

How does the subconscious know the time? ...

Your subconscious creates your reality, including your perceptions of time and space.

To better understand that time and space are relative to your perception, and not the other way around, think about the time and space you experience in your dreams. When you're dreaming, the dream-time and the dream-space seem objective, but after you wake up you realize they were subjective creations of your subconscious while dreaming.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your subconscious creates your reality, including your perceptions of time and space.

To better understand that time and space are relative to your perception, and not the other way around, think about the time and space you experience in your dreams. When you're dreaming, the dream-time and the dream-space seem objective, but after you wake up you realize they were subjective creations of your subconscious while dreaming.

I don’t understand what you mean, could you elaborate? How is this related to subconscious knowing the time? It learns the time from a source, doesn’t it?

Thanks,
green1
Old 06-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
I don’t understand what you mean, could you elaborate? How is this related to subconscious knowing the time? It learns the time from a source, doesn’t it?

Thanks,
green1
Short answer: Information is out there, and your subconscious has access to it. It doesn't read a physical clock to know it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.