Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Master

Just be careful if you try for some one like Charlie Manson .
Old 14-03-2020, 04:36 PM
Ascender
I dont get james dean but get song played jimmy hendrix
All along the watch tower and

Fred parris song in the of the night
Old 16-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Just be careful if you try for some one like Charlie Manson .
Hi , yes, I don't think anyone would try on purpose for someone like that . God forbid. I lived in fear and in the immediate epicentre of the Yorkshire ripper. Life was dreadful at that time. I know one of the victims children, who lives in same street. Out of respect for that person I will not disclose details. But I would suspect even now, people would have questions that still needed answering to those people , if anyone should happen to come across him in passing. Deepest sympathy to all the victims of those terrible crimes.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Master

A few people do try to involve Alistair Crowley . His history is easy to find on the net and in the many books he wrote. Any one tapping into his kind of energy should know exactly what their doing.
Old 16-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Guide
I will choose carefully! The positive energies already give me anxiety, so I can only imagine how negative ones would make me feel. Thanks for the advice. :)
Old 17-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Knower
I had a dream of Marilyn Monroe, like a past life dream of her, in a dressing room stall, talking to other lady in next stall, she's saying, she's getting fat and worried if she gets fired, I'm telling her, to wear a girdle to hold in her stomach, putting on a long silvery gown, shiny one, and long white gloves, I walk out of that stall, look into a mirror, for sum reason, I'm thinking that's not me, she's so white that she glows, had blonde hair that looks like that cartoon betty boo's hairstyle, I walk out of the dressing room, to a big back stage place, people running walking beside me, while i'm going on stage, the reason I noticed this in my life time, is the numbers, I always get numbers front wards, back wards, she was born 1926, and died 1962, this life time, blonde people like me lol, i'm thinking its because of her
Old 18-03-2020, 01:53 AM
Guide
Wow that's neat. I've had dreams that felt like glimpses into a past life, so I know what you mean.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Master

There is an interesting story behind the car he wrecked and died in . I might start a new post on it ,as it's an interesting story. It's said to be cursed . All but one tiny piece has completely disappeared . A James Dean fan offered around ,$ 1 mil for the remais of the car.
Old 24-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Guide
Wow that's a creepy story, I will definitely check out your post!
Old 24-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Master

On The car wreck , on Sept. 30 1955 near Cholane ,CA . As this story goes some of the parts from the car were used in other cars . Some of the people using the parts were hurt and died . The car body it's self was an exhibit for the CA highway patrol on why not to speed . It was said that problems came to some that touched the car. As this is a curse story not a ghost story I might put something in the general paranormal sec.