Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 10:09 PM
janielee

In good news, it seems that Australia is now case free which was possible through extreme vigilance, 14 day quarantine requirements, contact tracing and the like.

https://twitter.com/abcperth/status/1322726247881871360

Compare this to the rest of the world

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...10628009443329
Old 01-11-2020, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Shidad...?

no - good try though
Old 01-11-2020, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Hahaha pure gold! Thanks for unravelling the Shidad mystery. Now we know what Bob is referring to! (hopefully)

Hope springs eternal......
Old 01-11-2020, 10:38 PM
Enough with the shidad ...off topic and all you guys know it.
Sorry, I wasn't here sooner.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2020, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

Back on topic watch the links.....

Prayers for (COVID-19) to Self Destruct
I'll keep this simple to start with - do people here think we can make a difference... Enough people here 'high energy beings' saying prayers and using the Power of Visualisation for the 'thing' to self destruct, burn itself out as fast as it came in? could we?

I'd like to think we here helped make a difference with rain falling in Australia... Maybe, and Jesus stepped in to help as so many did pray... Just positive messages only please if this has any chance to make a difference.

And yes before anyone steps in to say there is a prayer page, I know - but this has a good following with the carona 'thing' that's attacking defenseless people... And there is no right or wrong page with discussing something as important and destructive as this virus.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Enough with the shidad ...off topic and all you guys know it.
Sorry, I wasn't here sooner.

Might I respectfully suggest you delete topic-unrelated postings or parts of them? I would certainly have no objection to you doing that with my postings.

Or perhaps move unrelated postings to an off-topic thread where members could continue to debate their views?
Old 02-11-2020, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Might I respectfully suggest you delete topic-unrelated postings or parts of them? I would certainly have no objection to you doing that with my postings.

Or perhaps move unrelated postings to an off-topic thread where members could continue to debate their views?
Why do we start them by antagonising one another in the first place? Respect... for some a lack of.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Master
All these picky / snidey remarks regarding Shidad - the energy on here is dark... if people don't like what they read then, be useful go read a book, bake a cake its good for you... i'm busy elsewhere at the moment on here, not a clue how people will respond though, but at least 'I try' to make a difference, instead of picking - we have a massive MH problem arising worldwide - ive put more than my share off effort into this covid thread, I will be back though 'when the times right'...

https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/fo...voices.328471/
Old 02-11-2020, 11:50 AM
Administrator
This topic has now run its course this thread is being close to give everyone a break

Namaste
Closed Thread