Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2020, 12:27 AM
Newbie ;)

What is the easiest method to am (ps sorry for the bad grammar I'm only 10)

Ok so I've been trying to astral project for about a year to no avill so I was wondering what is the easiest method for people like me that find it hard to visualize also for a couple of months I've been dry unmotivated to ap it just feels like I'm never gonna do it 1. what is the easiest method for people like me that find it hard to visualize 2. how do I stay motivated to ap
Thanks -nash
Old 15-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Master

Read: "Adventures Beyond the Body" by William Buhlman
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-03-2020, 04:23 AM
Guide
Yea. The book by Wlliam Bullhman is good I remember it.
Anything Robert Monroe did is also good and I went through my first experiences using the Monroe techniques.

Staying motivated can be an issue especially when the mind tells us over and over that "it's not working" so our tendency is to listen to the mind's conception of how it needs to go and our ego wants things in it's own terms vs what the actual science actually is.

There's allot of techniques if you don't want to approach it visually. Find what works for you and go with it. Are you more tactile? Do you "feel" or use sensation more maybe? There's techniques for that. Maybe you are a audio oriented person instead? There's techniques for that too.

Understanding the science can also help as well. What we are doing is staying awake and aware while the body goes to sleep. We are lowering our brainwaves bio-electric frequency from waking Beta state down to at least high Theta state. So the major issues are typically: Not being able to achieve deepening meditation/lowering brainwave frequency and inability to stop the mental chatter.

Where do you think you're getting hung up at the most and what techniques have you used up to this point? Maybe we can pinpoint something for you that will work.

<3
Old 15-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash3
Ok so I've been trying to astral project for about a year to no avill so I was wondering what is the easiest method for people like me that find it hard to visualize also for a couple of months I've been dry unmotivated to ap it just feels like I'm never gonna do it 1. what is the easiest method for people like me that find it hard to visualize 2. how do I stay motivated to ap
Thanks -nash
If you really are only 10, I suggest you get outside and get some sunshine and exercise. Trying to astral travel at the age of 10 is not a good idea. If you are going to do it that young, it will be spontaneous, but I think you need to wait until you are older. I did astral travel spontaneously as a child (I think about 12) and it is not something a 10 year old should be attempting. I was a very active (physically and mentally) child and I think you have to have that activity in order to be healthy. If you are not healthy it is not a good idea to astral travel.
Old 15-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Guide
I don't believe you're only ten lol.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
I don't believe you're only ten lol.
Maybe he's born on February 29th ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:54 PM
Guide
LOL