Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 26-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Master
GOOD POINTS!

The data could also be reflective of other factors such as quality of healthcare and containment policies, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
GOOD POINTS!

The data could also be reflective of other factors such as quality of healthcare and containment policies, etc.

Of course..
Not every country tests every person that comes to a doctor or runs into hospital with a running nose. Then you have others that may have already recovered from the virus without noticeable symptoms. Health care data is always to be questioned.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
...if you do this, then I promise I will come of of isolation, ...

That's your (everyone's!) Life-choice issue, IMO: conditional, you (the other) must meet my desires, wishes, expectations first before I choose to be 'generous' (by doing what (is necessary to be positively generating) 'charity'.

Same 'problem' rears its ugly head and remains unsolved in all 'failed marriages', 'arms races', "A house divided cannot stand" 'doomed civilizations, etc.

Quote:
I also choose not to respond to you any more after this post David because you trigger my mental illness..
That's also your choice. IMO, I am confronting you with what I think is necessary 'medicine' for you to break 'out' of your spiritual 'illness' 'mental bubble' - IOW, I am 'pointing' to the way to bubble-pop 'out' of it.

Quote:
my diagnosed insanity, which I take full responsibility and ownership of having.
Full responsibility? Nah! IMO, response-ability shirking (note: I am not saying means that this means you are 'bad'; such response-ability shirking a very human chatacteristic, reflective of 'childish' spiritual 'immaturity) is at the root of all 'insanity', yours in this case (again, IMO). I suggest you reread my first para in this post to 'grok' what I mean by this. I hope you can at least intellectually grasp the fact that my refusal to simply go along with your 'excuses' in this regard indicates that I believe you presently have more 'power' than you believe you do (in relation to the 'problem' at hand) and are therefore worth 'prod-stimulating'.

Just go back to putting me on your ignore list if you decide that's 'too much' for you.

P.S. to anyone/everyone reading this - I have only so much energy to 'dispense', and this and others threads I have posted in are so active that I may not have what it takes read and give all contributions the consideration and response they merit, especially after I've shot my Love-of-Life 'wad', as, for example, in this post. Please know that I think what's going on here is The Cat's Meeow nevertheless.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Shivani - I wish I knew exactly how to create an Agreeable-person-only-bubble around me!!!!
And proud of it - my peace is a priority. So far pretty good.
Yah - I recognize that, the 'proud' (and 'intolerant' of dissent) part especially!
Old 26-03-2020, 03:33 PM
ketzer

It seems to me that the world can be divided (one way among many) between those who wish to be, and those who wish to become. Perhaps, it is a question of finding the right balance between the two. Perhaps that balance is different for each of us.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

We are a "SPIRITUAL" site first and foremost. Much of the discussions around this world issue is becoming political and in debate. We have a clear rule on this matter.

I am takin the action of closing this thread and NOTE and I mean this strongly do not start another like this thread. They will be removed by SF Staff and actions will be taken.

We are all dealing with this situation, and I must tell you as many here now that I have a huge compassion and understandings for our members and others that I personally am dealing with a lot that are truly living in fear over this or living isolated and alone.

I am here for everyone and I am here for too myself. Everyday I bless my husband that heads out to work, to the risk that is out there, as he is in essential service. I bless that nothing comes home with him. I am asthmatic and I am out of work right now. I get sick there is no site....firm and final.

I want you to respect that this is a spiritual site and we are here to support and help heal the world.

Lynn
SF Admin