Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
This is the 'real' so-called "negative energy," it's when people are too quick to put labels on things before looking under the surface. What you're talking about is not energy at all, it's entirely your perceptions. If anything it's you that's creating the negative energy by avoidance and denial.

Under the surface of those moans and complaining is uncertainty and fear amongst other things, because changes are coming and often people are resistant to change. They also don't know how those changes are going to affect their futures and their moaning and complaining is their way of expressing those fears. They're acknowledging their fears, which is less 'negative' than denying them and burying them with 'feeling positive'.

Spend a little time to question what you mean about 'negative' and ask yourself what's really going on. 'Negative' is your perception and if you define/label something as 'negative' then that becomes your reality - with all the attachments you associate with the word. It becomes your creation, and the best way to 'protect' yourself is to not create it in the first place. Stop judging because that's what you're doing, and put those stones down because nobody is without sin. The next time you're quick to label someone, use some introspection and question your own reasons first.
Nice post

Avoidance and denial.I'm keeping these words.Too bad that i could never present a solid post and express my thoughts the way i want.
Nothing personal with one-light here.
Just liked this post.

Last edited by lomax : 03-09-2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:44 AM
Master
As usual, Greenslade is spot on.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
-------

I designed a poster on a A4 wide design - I can't share here because it has other details on regarding my free self healing power of the mind talks on for my town... And if anyone has time to deliver similar posters, but doesn't know how to design a poster i'm sure on here we can get around that, i'm preparing now to get more prints ready for tomorrows shop run.

If you want to design a poster, you can do it in 15 mins on a document - then 'enjoy' taking it to shops and companies for staff room walls and possibly in shop windows - if you need an extra line of text, plenty on this thread regarding power of the mind and a strong immune system... one garage I went to with a poster - I said while i'm here can you look at my exhaust on my little car, and he fixed 2 small faults for 'free' how's about that for helping each other - and that's what we should do 'help each other'...

As I had given them a poster, and one for the waiting room at the garage - I had been telling them all how important it is to be careful with social distancing, but also for strong immune systems to keep busy and smile, no fear and 'laugh'... And as I prepared to drive off he said to me 'keep smiling' yes I said I will - job done... he'd learned something to help him and his family..........

And if you want to do this - text is below, put it all centered in the poster in large enough letters - And if you do this - share results with us here as you prepare to do this - 'inspire us' with what you do 'for others' and in what country.... Good Luck.

---------------------
Stay Strong - in big bold big letters with an arrow or big dot either side....

In our fight with ‘all’ viruses - 2nd line biggish letters...

• • • • • • • • - 'separating dots'

Be sensible but keep busy and focused - laugh... 'big letters' 2 lines.
A stronger immune system is the same as wearing extra body armour in a battle...

• • • • • • • • - 'separating dots'

Enjoy your day everyone, keep focused and strong. - 2 lines
A good defence against those viruses is to ‘keep smiling’

janielee - I think me and slayer are getting on alright since we kissed and made up - well anyway we keep trying get on bumperty bump along the way... And we all might as well all try and be good to each other - this world is a beautiful but many times very dangerous place as we know... I will take this opportunity though to advertise this if everyone here doesn't mind - as it keeps going in and out of main view on the healing page - and more coverage the better a its 'a chance' for someone with time on their hands to 'try' to make a difference in their country...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-09-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
As usual, Greenslade is spot on.
Yup.He's a good poster.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I fundamentally believe all those low/high vibration labels are just stupid. I mean, I score pretty low when it comes to all that vibration stuff (and I'm quite used to it by now to the point I welcome it) but I'm glad I'm still decent enough to help a drunk guy getting home whereas lots of high vibrating folks would probably just ignore him.
I score low as well,but not anymore.
I'll set my vibrator to high speed,so i can finaly experience the higher vibrational state.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Master
As about high vibrational beings,from what i've read,they can't stand in this world,cause they're not dirty enough.Most likely they'll develop some sort of handicap (dirt) to anchor themselves to this earth.It could be drugs,alchohol,or something else.Anything as long as the dirt will allow them to ground themselves a little.

In simple words,in order to survive in this world,you need a good dose of negativity.The real clean and high vibrational people,are doomed.

Last edited by lomax : 04-09-2020 at 12:23 PM.