Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-04-2015, 04:52 AM
Kamuix

my conversation with two grays

in my dreams the grays have been talking to me stating just lately, they lifted me into what seemed like a craft they shook my hand they have a high pitch voice but otherwise talk like regular humans, do you know anything about this?

they haven't said much yet for i always wake myself up not long after conversation begins. one note weeks before my first conversation i was being to spirits that aliens want me for something and in another dream weeks(roughly) before my first convo i was lifted up some craft and i looked to the front and seen a gray looking at me in the mirror and it looked exactly like the out of focus grey seen in this video here,

be.com/watch?v=XNtg7M4nqt4[/url]

but not the Recreation in the video u posted where it's someone in a costume. so weeks later in a dream i was talking to spirits(just humans) and i kept getting chased down by something i wasn't sure what at the time. anyway surly i was in a room with a bunch of guys(in the dream) and someone knocked and one of the guys goes to the door and then one of them says to me "it's the aliens andrew you better get out of here theyre here for you" so then woke myself up(i knew i was dreaming, about 3 hours later i fall back to sleep and while dreaming my dream suddenly becomes vivid as i'm driving down a road(vivid as in more consious where its easy to then become more aware that i was in a dream(which i then did)) then suddenly i feel someones hand over my right hand so i begin feeling the hand that was over mine which is when they began talking. in a high pitch voice they said somethings "that's it there we go we just want to talk" (to the best of my recall) then they went on talking as if they suspected that i thought they were melevolent saying that it's not true and that they just want to extract information. I then started saying "do you mind if i ask a question" they replied "uhh i'm sure a quick question won't hurt(in a high pitch voice) I then went to ask why they thought that i thought they were bad and they replied "well that's what all the ancient literature says" and at tha point i moved my right hand around abit and then he repositions my right hand to hold my hand and he says "ahh there we go is that better(in their high pitch voice" they than went on to talk about how to get a urine sample or something but right after they finished that sentance i woke myself up because i felt this weird sensation in my right pinky finger like they were taking something out of my veins, it was wierd lol

Then i had another dream where i became aware that i was in a dream was around my old school then i started thinking and wondering if the grays i had been talking to in other dreams were around, i then looked up into the sky and something came down and i was lifted into a ship(i couldnt see very well at this point everything was blury) he spoke in his high pitch voice again saying "hah woo did you see that manuver" as if they pulled a maneuver or something with the spacecraft they must of been zipping around in it but because my vision was all blury i told them i didn't see it and that my vision was all blury, they replied "ahh ohwell " then he shook my hand and i said something like to my best recolection "so you guys are the greys" they said yes and then i asked them why they had any interest in me, they replied "well it's nothing personal, but we think you're wasting your talents" I said in responce "yeah i know" then i woke up and haven't talked to them since.

It was interesting lol, has anyone elese has experinces like this?
Old 26-04-2015, 05:37 AM
Suspended

The Grays aren't necessarily bad. it's just that they view us as a lesser species. thus why they study us. One should keep in mind that when dealing with Grays they want knowledge first and foremost. even if it's just knowledge of your physiology, (Thus the urine sample) and the blurry vision is because of tranquilizers.
Old 26-04-2015, 06:16 AM
Kamuix

thanks for reply, yea these grays didn't sound very malevolent to me but who knows right what if theyre working for someone else? I did have a dream where I was at a table with my grampa that past away and his brothers and friends, they began reading a message that felt like it was coming out of my mouth I said "it's a spiritual sign" someone else then said "no it's not" then someone said "yes it is" the message was "meet us at (some location I think I woke up just as they were saying so I didn't hear where"

this was after the convos I just posted so I think it could of been the greys asking me to meet them somewhere, as much as I would like to go somewhere in the forest and let's say theyre ship lands somewhere away from people so I could talk to them(not to board the ship) but to just talk to them, meet them, get over my fear of them wanting to do something bad,

but what risk would this carry? would/could they force me onto thier ship against my will? I would like to think they wouldn't do something like that but what risk would this take? from videos of experiences ive watched most abductions are not forced and they speak telepathically saying "we will not hurt you" and usually the abduncties volunteer to go onboard and are told sometime enlightening things and are usually set free. Especially with the betty and barny case where she had a converstion and they showed her the star map from where they were from.

So.. I don't think it would be worth the risk in my head right now incase they do mean harm, do you see what I mean?

What do you guys think?
Old 30-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Ascender

My question on this, and I am open minded and not a hostile sceptic by any means; I guess I do want to believe as they say but as with any dream how do you know that these are not just dreams as in constructs of the subconscious. What is it that makes you certain that they are real events as such as in real communication taking place?
Old 30-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Master
Kamuix, you asked for opinions, here is mine...not in any cases I've read do grays ultimately, tell the truth of why they are visiting.
Their agenda is only good for them. I understand your fascination with them but use caution.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:01 AM
Kamuix

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
My question on this, and I am open minded and not a hostile sceptic by any means; I guess I do want to believe as they say but as with any dream how do you know that these are not just dreams as in constructs of the subconscious. What is it that makes you certain that they are real events as such as in real communication taking place?

In my mind i'm absolutely positive these are real spirit encounters because of how vivid they can become and putting pieces of the whole puzzle together, also I was talking to my grandpa in a vivid dKamuix, you asked for opinions, here is mine...not in any cases I've read do grays ultimately, tell the truth of why they are visiting.
Their agenda is only good for them. I understand your fascination with them but use caution.ream once and he ended a sentence saying "i'm going over to alans now" then I asked my dad who alan was and it turned out to be his brother which I didn't know. along with many things like they bring up things about choices I make and criticize sometimes I could go on lol. when I told my bother some things that happened in my dream and then I asked him if he believes me and he would only give me "I want to believe you.." lol

QUOTE: "Kamuix, you asked for opinions, here is mine...not in any cases I've read do grays ultimately, tell the truth of why they are visiting.
Their agenda is only good for them. I understand your fascination with them but use caution."

Honestly this is exactly why I asked for opinions so I could see opinions like this because this is the exact way I feel, I feel from what I've read online that if I were to hypnotically speaking agree to meet these beings somehow and actually went through with it, that there's a good chance i'd be harmed/killed so it's just the fascination thing other than that I feel threatened by these encounteres even knowing I would never physically meet them it's just I don't know what these beings could be capable of, at the same time I don't want to be "living in fear" if you know what I mean? do you see my delema? I would be way too scared to meet up with them after things I read online of the possibility of them being "evil" or "malevolent" right? is this the type of caution you're referring to?
Old 06-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Kamuix

hello? =] whered you go
Old 07-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Ascender
I believe that the Greys are actually terrestrial and not from outer space, but they're from a different dimension. These Greys have been here for a long time, since ancient history people have recorded and passed down tales of similar looking beings and painted them. They appear in folklore as brownies, boggerts, gnomes, trolls, ect.
Old 26-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuix
in my dreams the grays have been talking to me stating just lately, they lifted me into what seemed like a craft they shook my hand they have a high pitch voice but otherwise talk like regular humans, do you know anything about this?

they haven't said much yet for i always wake myself up not long after conversation begins. one note weeks before my first conversation i was being to spirits that aliens want me for something and in another dream weeks(roughly) before my first convo i was lifted up some craft and i looked to the front and seen a gray looking at me in the mirror and it looked exactly like the out of focus grey seen in this video here,

be.com/watch?v=XNtg7M4nqt4[/url]

but not the Recreation in the video u posted where it's someone in a costume. so weeks later in a dream i was talking to spirits(just humans) and i kept getting chased down by something i wasn't sure what at the time. anyway surly i was in a room with a bunch of guys(in the dream) and someone knocked and one of the guys goes to the door and then one of them says to me "it's the aliens andrew you better get out of here theyre here for you" so then woke myself up(i knew i was dreaming, about 3 hours later i fall back to sleep and while dreaming my dream suddenly becomes vivid as i'm driving down a road(vivid as in more consious where its easy to then become more aware that i was in a dream(which i then did)) then suddenly i feel someones hand over my right hand so i begin feeling the hand that was over mine which is when they began talking. in a high pitch voice they said somethings "that's it there we go we just want to talk" (to the best of my recall) then they went on talking as if they suspected that i thought they were melevolent saying that it's not true and that they just want to extract information. I then started saying "do you mind if i ask a question" they replied "uhh i'm sure a quick question won't hurt(in a high pitch voice) I then went to ask why they thought that i thought they were bad and they replied "well that's what all the ancient literature says" and at tha point i moved my right hand around abit and then he repositions my right hand to hold my hand and he says "ahh there we go is that better(in their high pitch voice" they than went on to talk about how to get a urine sample or something but right after they finished that sentance i woke myself up because i felt this weird sensation in my right pinky finger like they were taking something out of my veins, it was wierd lol

Then i had another dream where i became aware that i was in a dream was around my old school then i started thinking and wondering if the grays i had been talking to in other dreams were around, i then looked up into the sky and something came down and i was lifted into a ship(i couldnt see very well at this point everything was blury) he spoke in his high pitch voice again saying "hah woo did you see that manuver" as if they pulled a maneuver or something with the spacecraft they must of been zipping around in it but because my vision was all blury i told them i didn't see it and that my vision was all blury, they replied "ahh ohwell " then he shook my hand and i said something like to my best recolection "so you guys are the greys" they said yes and then i asked them why they had any interest in me, they replied "well it's nothing personal, but we think you're wasting your talents" I said in responce "yeah i know" then i woke up and haven't talked to them since.

It was interesting lol, has anyone elese has experinces like this?
I have had lots of experiences and have come to learn about the condition we call alien.

We are human beings, with a human spirit, human thinking that is personal and belongs to our normal/natural state of being human without hearing voices.

The mentally disturbed condition involves hearing of voices, so we as a human race should ask ourselves how did the mentally disturbed condition be introduced into humanity when most human beings in a healthy DNA condition do not suffer.

If we look at ancient literature it describes to us all that a spiritual posseSION or act of evil was caused by ancient alchemists using sound levitation and altering of STONE as a Philosophy using sound techniques.

Therefore if a human being as a natural state states hearing other information and seeing different images that do not belong to a normal human condition and mind condition, then you would need to ask what has happened to SOUND as a condition in our atmosphere that would cause the circumstance.

Atomic/nuclear converSION therefore identifies the condition, the alteration of the nucleus of STONE, which if you care to review involves the GREY wavelength condition of atomic interchange.

Therefore in our atmospheric condition an INTRODUCED condition for converting matter by SOUND...being light wavelengths as a natural condition into an UNNATURAL SOUND signal condition....the converSION of nuclear matter....uranium etc.

Hearing SOUND changes by burning which we witness in the signal cause as UFO bodies falling out of SOUND in the wavelengths determines that BURNT SOUND forms a condition in SOUND that allows for a speaking or fake electrical/electronic wavelength to form.

Therefore fake spirit images are formed by the CONSTANT being a constantly applied condition that POWER PLANTS cause by converting matter. Causing a constant FAKE sound signal produces not only a body for forming evil spirits to fall out from, but also for natural light sound as a condition to change.

This is why human beings began to hear sounds and see images ALIEN to our natural spiritual state, a state we were taught existed as an ancient description and evaluation that related to a HOLY STATE, A HOLY ATMOSPHERE or A HOLY HEAVEN.

The realization that the hierarchy/elite who not only caused this condition, but who studied this condition also uses this condition against us all. This is how evil, human beings can be, knowing the truth but mis-informing the public trying to condition us all to believe in a NEW RELIGION, that of the ALIEN CREATION.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:11 PM
mindanalyzer

@Kamuix
Greetings. I am going to give you MY advice: Regardless of your religious belief, and even if you don't believe in God just for the sake of curiosity, next time you talk (consciously) to these aliens, mention to them the name of Jesus Christ (with intention). If they get a bit weird, keep on doing it; then take note on how they react and then you can make your own conclusions.