Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Knower

Feedback for FairyCrystal
What can I expect from my date next week?
the tower and nice of swords the three of wands.
Its going to be a big change, dont let it keep you up at night, good things are to come.

So, some how my ex found my new place of work and my home, and showed up casually and did not speak to me but was there....I want to know what he wants from me.
I used the rider deck, and asked .. what does X want with me?

I got the KING OF WANDS, THE KNIGHT OF WANDS AND DEATH.

As clarification I drew the Temperance which means balance.
Any ideas what X wants?
Old 30-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
Feedback for FairyCrystal
What can I expect from my date next week?
the tower and nice of swords the three of wands.
Its going to be a big change, dont let it keep you up at night, good things are to come.

So, some how my ex found my new place of work and my home, and showed up casually and did not speak to me but was there....I want to know what he wants from me.
I used the rider deck, and asked .. what does X want with me?

I got the KING OF WANDS, THE KNIGHT OF WANDS AND DEATH.

As clarification I drew the Temperance which means balance.
Any ideas what X wants?

Reading for roses are red.

Devil.

I feel he has someone around him and he is quite settled about the fact that he wants to be with this person. He is only helping himself feel better by knowing what you are up to by offering to help in casual way. It's not casual. He is there for himself to make himself feel better at your expense. I wouldn't feel too great about that. I would be wary of welcoming him. That will not help him to assuage any of his own guilt through you.

I hope this helps for now,

Next reading for angelic star

I am having some tension with this person L. Any message of encouragement for me at this time.

Hanged man..

A time of prolonged rest because the dragon has been slayed.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Guide

angelic star - thank you for your time and contributions in this forum.

My cards for you back up your Hanged Man... I feel the dragon has indeed been slayed and a rest period is essential.

9 of wands, 7 of cups, Queen of cups.

You’ve worked hard to take a stance currently in your relationship with L.
Know that after resting you are entitled to make any choice which seems right.
The Queen of Cups has your back!

Q: a message of positive encouragement

8 of Wands..... Be careful what you wish for, lol

Last edited by Anne : 01-07-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Feedback for Anne

Thank you Anne for the message. It does help.

Reading for Anne

The Sun

It feels like some heavy old energies are in the background now for you. You are able to leave them behind and move steadily ahead. The cards show reveries, dreams and hopes as a result of a new undercurrent after the release of heavy burden.The message of encouragement for you right now is that all secret desires can becomes a reality ad all dreams that you secretly hope for can be manifest. So just go and get what you wish for and are hoping to take any first steps towards.

I hope this helps for now, let me know

How can I regain my momentum in regards to what I know about K and S. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Three of cups, The Sun

Instead of being held back by past regrets and wondering what could have been, being in the present and using the best resources available now. As there is much strength to be found now.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Guide

Feedback for angelic star

It is true I feel the heaviest burdens are behind me now, so the Sun is a great card to receive. My best bet is to lighten up and enjoy the process of making my dreams come true. Thank you for the positive vibe :)

How can I regain my momentum in regards to what I know about K and S. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Three of cups, The Sun

Instead of being held back by past regrets and wondering what could have been, being in the present and using the best resources available now. As there is much strength to be found now.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Knower

Reading for Angelic Star-
You can regain momentum by being positive, out there and celebrate life. You should also allow positive energy in, by maybe changing a few things (getting rid of clutter) Or, by sending a positive message.

What are C's intentions for me? - will he pursue me/ contact me/ date/ avoid? TY
We used to go out not too long ago. He popped up in my dream last night.
Knight of Swords, four of Pents, Death.

Last edited by Roses Are Red : 04-07-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:28 AM
Knower

Reading for Roses are Red

What are C's intentions for me? - will he pursue me/ contact me/ date/ avoid?

Interesting cards that came up...I pull alot of cards to get a full picture..

His intentions are chariot...this is a pretty level headed man; very diligent in action. I see him being a bit serious when it comes to love at this time. I believe he is on a set path as of now and pursuing a relationship with you at this time is not on the agenda. A card in this position does not point to romance...more just doing what he's already been doing to the path to the goals he's already been on. He is a very independent thinker and empowered but he's taken some hard knocks in his life that make him a bit uneasy when starting new relationships or starting over. I believe he does have some interest with the page of wands; but they are flitty and newish and changeable and ungrounded; possibly more sexual than anything. I pulled cards to see if he'd pursue or contact hermit hierophant and 4 of cups came up telling me no, or definitely not quickly if at all, it will take a long while when he feels good and ready and timing is perfect. There may be a woman he is interested in or you will need to contact first with the queen of cups coming up towards the end.

I think you should plan your next move here.

Q-Will V agree to come on this journey with me to O by next year (what do I need to do to make that happen)?

Thanks!
Next reading for paperw1ngs
Old 08-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Reading for Roses are Red

What are C's intentions for me? - will he pursue me/ contact me/ date/ avoid?

Interesting cards that came up...I pull alot of cards to get a full picture..

His intentions are chariot...this is a pretty level headed man; very diligent in action. I see him being a bit serious when it comes to love at this time. I believe he is on a set path as of now and pursuing a relationship with you at this time is not on the agenda. A card in this position does not point to romance...more just doing what he's already been doing to the path to the goals he's already been on. He is a very independent thinker and empowered but he's taken some hard knocks in his life that make him a bit uneasy when starting new relationships or starting over. I believe he does have some interest with the page of wands; but they are flitty and newish and changeable and ungrounded; possibly more sexual than anything. I pulled cards to see if he'd pursue or contact hermit hierophant and 4 of cups came up telling me no, or definitely not quickly if at all, it will take a long while when he feels good and ready and timing is perfect. There may be a woman he is interested in or you will need to contact first with the queen of cups coming up towards the end.

I think you should plan your next move here.

Q-Will V agree to come on this journey with me to O by next year (what do I need to do to make that happen)?

Thanks!
Next reading for paperw1ngs

Next reading for paperw1ngs,
A-Yes, V will come on this journey with you to O by next year! What you need to do to make this happen is be positive! That's it! :)

My Question and Interpretation
Q- Is E coming to meet me face to face physically next week? And how will I feel?
A-Yes!! I will feel so comfortable and happy and normal!! Very normal. And we will eat turkey burger's at my place. :)

Next reading for Hoppy7
Q-Is what Archangel Uriel said true?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Knower

Thank you Hoppy :) I trust that; been working on positivity alot lately and changing my energy to be harmonious with this goal..do you remember the card that came up?

Edit: Oh I'm sorry you guys..I kinda skimmed the first post; my bad. lol

Roses are Red; I now see your cards for this reading.

Knight of Swords, four of Pents, Death.

I read this the same... He is serious and determined for things to go his way at this time; not taken away by concerns of love, romance, or relationship with you at this time. He might be a bit angry over something or defensive. He could be badly hurt by something you did or that he perceived you did and as a result is protecting himself feeling defensive on guard or completely shutting it out. I believe he is closing this chapter. My reading gives a bit more clarification.

For my question the card that chose to come up is 10 of pentacles. I pulled again and 10 of cups. There will be success and completion in this endeavor involving family and feelings of good will and coming together. :)

Next reading for Hoppy7
Old 08-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Master
Reading for Hoppy

Quote:

It feels like he is handing you clues but that isnt the whole picture yet. He wants you to be more aware, he is showing a person/ a male if this relates and asks for more awareness, relationship harmony and resolution of differences. There is a lot to adopt for you in terms of receiving new energies and you must be able to transmute naturally what comes your way. To do this you must make enough transitions and relationships stand out for you in regards to this for now. Acceptance of something more than yourself at this time. To open your horizons to new interactions both this side and that of other.

I hope this helps somehow, let me know, thanks

'S' hasnt been very nice lately and acting strange. What do I need to know to keep my peace or maintain enough distance ? A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Temperance

To keep my cool and to maintain balance like I am to overcome this soon.