Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account

What am I supposed to do about visions?

Hello,

So, sometimes I get visions before I fall asleep, while I'm still fully awake. Usually it lasts about ten seconds and then fades away, but last night it lasted at least five minutes. It's hard to distinguish what I've seen sometimes. I've seen gothic style church architecture, the cosmos, futuristic looking machinery, space ships, etc. Last night I saw prehistoric looking animals, and more gothic architecture. This vision was prompted by my attempt at setting up a telepathic link with someone.

Do these images hold significance, or are they just random images? Am I picking up communication from angels or something else? What should I do about the visions - should I just observe or should I start trying to communicate with whoever it is sending me these visions? I have a feeling they're going to become stronger over the next few months. If you have any advice, please share! Thanks!
Old 25-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Master
I sometimes have visions, but quite rarely, and in my case I just observe them and have no second thoughts about it, except maybe like, wooooh, that was out there, but in your case, it seems you'd like to find meaning in it, however, I don't know what that meaning might be and I don't want to be suggestive with what would be mere speculation on my part.
Old 25-10-2014, 01:08 PM
Mabispo

First in my opinion if have to think if before you started having this visions you did watch to some movie or looked some pictures online or had any kind of chat about those places etc, then you have to analyze if they are really some kind of spiritual contact or fruit of your amazing and creative mind. If it happens for you to realize it might be an spiritual contact, first what you have to do and all beginners and who already channel do is created a magnetic field of protection. You can imagine or visualize a ball growing from your heart and involving your being, the energy can by created with love, harmony, joy, benevolence and peace, and you can determinate that you are protect by the energy and you don't allow negative energies inside that field or near of it, you don't allow negative and non pure of love energies to contact you. Then you can take a time with yourself meditating and speak directly with your spiritual guide or angel of protection and ask them to help you understand the meaning of the visions.
Old 25-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Master
Hi,

If your intent was to set up a telepathic link with someone then these visions do relate to that person in some way.

I suggest that you keep at it and allow additional experiences. These are not intellectual undertakings and how things relate to one another most likely are not logical.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-10-2014, 08:00 PM
KevinO

This light universe is pervasive and tends to dominate, but if we are willing we can see into other places. I have no idea where you are seeing but it is real as anything here is if you want it to be. My experience.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for all your advice! I will continue observing and exploring what I see. I'm a lot more content and less stressed than I was a couple weeks ago and have found that in correlation with diminished stress, my abilities are becoming stronger and the frequency of my experiences is growing.

So if my visions were linked to the person's thoughts, there's a chance they were thinking about dinosaurs?

And if I want to improve upon making links with others, I could tell a friend beforehand and try making the link at night, notice any visions, and describe it the next day to see if I was correct? I am going to try this and see what happens.
Old 27-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Checkmate.

I get those too at times. I try to analyze first and see if I find any meaning in them and if not I just consider them a random link that came to me. Something like a radio, so I don't make much of it.
Old 27-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Aerin328

I find the data we get in certain states is "filtered up" to our level of awareness- so often what is seen is representational. Sometimes we can understand the imagery if we evaluate it from a personal comprehensive viewpoint, instead of a literal one.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Ascender

When I communicate with certain beings, telepathically or energetically, I would get images rather than thoughts or verbalization of thoughts. But unlikely your case, my images do make sense, as it pertains to the topic of conversation and sometimes contain emotions.

Yours seem more like connection of someone's subconscious or pysche, or other kind of consciousness. Hard to decipher the meaning.
Old 27-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Pathfinder

If I were you, I would most certainly write down all of the messages you receive. Keeping a log of them might help you decipher there meanings. Meditate on it, more answers and visions are likely to come! But as someone said before, make sure to protect yourself.
Goodluck to ya, I hope you find what you are looking for.