Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 13-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I think getting "good" water is always going to be somewhat of a struggle, even if you go into the hills nad the mountains, you will be getting water which is rife with minerals - and you can have too much of a good thing.

My "ancestors" drank from the rivers since neolithic times and before. We modern humans live lives which are too sterile. At "special" ritual times, I also eat a pinch of soil, washed down with the mouthful of river water as part of my commitment to Mother Earth. You don't need wine and communion wafers to commune.

I remember reading somewhere that Silver has a purifying effect on water and many people carried their drinking water in a silver flask.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Master

True norseman but there are places from which to drink and places from which not to drink.

Most of us in this age have lost the knowledge or instinct to hunt down the places.

Silver. I like it. I also like your communion service.
Old 14-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
i used to have charcoal lump (which you can easily find on amazon) in my water bottles. That is supposed to be really good for water, acts as a filter.

I think getting "good" water is always going to be somewhat of a struggle, even if you go into the hills nad the mountains, you will be getting water which is rife with minerals - and you can have too much of a good thing.

i've heard of the charcoal lump for cleaning water. charcoal is great. put bbq charcoal in cupboards and the fridge...keeps food fresh at least twice as long and more for most veg.

and you're right about the minerals. some spring waters are yuck in my experience. tesco's own brand is even slightly acidic which is not good imo. about 20-30 mg of calcium and 7.4 -7.8 alkalinity is what i think is best. that's a fairly soft water. over 35 mg calcium it starts to be "hard" water which isn't so cool. also other factors can make pure water still not potable.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Master
i've collected from this spring in malvern

evendine spring...the locals have a celebration once a year and dress the spring. by chance me and my son caught it on the week the spring was "dressed"

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Master

vecta that's just beautiful.

my last holiday - walking walking walking - round mont blanc - often we would stop for water from the streams, or localities which had fresh water supplies straight from the glaciers, mountains.

Water as you had never tasted it before. It was yum.
Old 29-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account
I drink filtered water using a water pitcher & PUR water filters it makes it taste much better.The city water is not always clean you know.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
i drnk tap or botld botled i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
all i no drnks los of watr i do evn off botl 1s evn 1s wear plases do big botls 1s i do i watr is bst thng for us it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔