Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-09-2014, 05:12 PM
robertpar

Nice encounter
Old 21-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Why would he say this?

Or He means those that live or strive for the fantasy or what they believe is an ideal life and are always wanting more and more out of life instead of being grateful for what they do have are far from Him. See what Im saying? Kind of like the root of all evil is the love of money, not money itself.
Old 24-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Knower
Buddharays

Thank you for sharing. It's enlightening. At least the message was a powerful one. We are all spirit and the Holy Spirit was with you.
Old 25-10-2014, 05:26 AM
Knower

Hi! Everyone, thank you very much for your comments. After receiving A Message From Jesus, Jesus has come to me many times and I have gained many more knowledge about him.

Jesus said "I and the Father are one." ----He means the Father is him.

Jesus said on the cross: Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. ---Jesus talked to himself to forgive those were not know what they were doing in this message.

I am very happy to let you all know that I have received the following Reiki Attunements from Jesus:

1. Healthy Heart Reiki From Jesus of Nazareth

2. Healthy Lungs Reiki From Jesus of Nazareth

3. Healthy Sleep Reiki From Jesus of Nazareth

4. Hepatitis B Reiki From Jesus of Nazareth

5. Hepatitis C Reiki From Jesus of Nazareth

Also, I have gained many more knowledge about Mary Magdalene and I am very happy to let you all know that I have received the following Reiki Empowerments from Mary Magdalene:

1. Empowerment of Courage From Mary Magdalene

2. Empowerment of Past Knowledge From Mary Magdalene

I also received a following Reiki Attunements and Empowerments from other High Level Spiritual Beings :

1. White Tara Eyes of Wisdom Empowerment

2. Amitabha Empowerments Level 1-4

3. Vajrasattva Empowerments Level 1-4

4. Fire Wisdom Tummo Reiki Level 1-4

5. Inner Sun Tummo Reiki, currently attuned to level 6, 2 more levels to go. I am receiving this energy system from Manjusri Bodhisattva.

All Reiki Attunements and Empowerments which I already had attuned and future Reiki Systems from the High Level Spiritual Beings are always free to all the people who are interested in learning Reiki energies. So, they can enhance their awareness on their spiritual Journey.

I am Grand Master Reiki, Tummo Vajra Master, White Light Emperor and Lightarian Facilitator

Best,
Tam

Old 25-10-2014, 06:52 AM
Guide

I like the fact that you are getting attunements from Mary Magdalene as well as from Jesus.

It is nice to see her acknowledged as she should be.