Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-08-2012, 03:21 AM
episkopos

Do you believe in ressurection?

What do you think will happen to people when they die?
Old 26-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Master

They don't die.

The cycle of life is like the changing of the seasons. Spring - summer - autumn -winter, and then...spring again. Not death, but the beginning of 'new'/continued life in another guise.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Master
They just die, and that's it, all over read clover.
Old 26-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Guide
They will go to the next plane of life-----The Astral.

In pure light and truth.
Krisha.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Henri77

You go to recess and on to your next classroom.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:21 AM
AUM

I guess it all depends if you believe that there are more subtle levels of reality, which are entered after biological death. I think there are,and this existence is just one of many.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:30 AM
Master
We all resurrect after we die. Whether that resurrection be into the higher realms of Heaven or into the lower realms of Hell or resurrection as a human being again that which is called "reincarnation". Of course these are separate from Christ's resurrection which was a direct regaining of the material realm by direct materialization. They say when the World's purpose is complete souls will stop entering through the sex force and procreation and begin reincarnation or "resurrecting" through direct materialization like ancient spirits in the beginning.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:04 AM
DayLight1555

There you go, as many people groups there are, so many different answers there are.

I myself believe a little bit of some of the above: that some would be resurrected, some would be materialized directly. I also agree that overall (over billions of years) there is a cycle: life goes on and off and repeats again... And I guess if you're resurrected many times over, it could be considered similar to reincarnation...

All these different rumors flying about the afterlife...

I believe that correct answers cannot be simple because reality is complicated.

Last edited by DayLight1555 : 08-09-2012 at 02:21 AM.