Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-09-2012, 03:40 PM
coolchic101

Crossing Children Over to the Other Side

My son just recently helped earthbound children cross over to the other side or "heaven" during meditation but he complains that it is draining. He envisioned a bridge and a playground where children can play after they cross the bridge. The bridge is suppose to connect earth and heaven. 2 children he has helped had no idea they were deceased and they lingered around because their parents kept them earthbound.

How can I encourage my son to continue helping children cross over without him feeling drained?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:09 PM
iolite

If he can visualize light energy coming down thru his crown into his body to energize him and growing roots from the bottom of his feet deep into the earth to ground him before he goes to work helping the earthbound spirits I think he will find that he will feel less drained afterwards.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:32 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
If he can visualize light energy coming down thru his crown into his body to energize him and growing roots from the bottom of his feet deep into the earth to ground him before he goes to work helping the earthbound spirits I think he will find that he will feel less drained afterwards.

Thanks for the tip. Is that method also used for protection or just to prevent the loss of energy? I told him to surround himself with white light before he did this but he complained he became drained afterwards. By the way my son is only 8 years old and he's very inquisitive and he's probably going to ask why he should grow roots on his feet? How should I explain it to him?
Old 11-09-2012, 07:46 PM
iolite

Sending roots down into the earth help ground him and protects against energy loss and keep him from feeling "spacey". Pulling energy down thru the crown into his body helps connect to the source.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Administrator
Hey Coolchic,

your son is very young to be doing this ,it wont harm him but it will drain him as you are finding out,what you have to be careful of it doesnt impact on his life in school or out of school, you can surround your son with bright white light wrap it around him,this will protect him and stop him using his own energy, i used to be the same at his age,it was my grandmother that told me what to do, my daughter is the same but it was impacting on her life so i asked her guide to let her grow up first.they did this but now its awakkening again, its nice when you help spirit cross over especially when they see family waiting for them,
it is up to you whether to let him carry on or give him a break,

Namaste
Old 12-09-2012, 09:57 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hey Coolchic,

your son is very young to be doing this ,it wont harm him but it will drain him as you are finding out,what you have to be careful of it doesnt impact on his life in school or out of school, you can surround your son with bright white light wrap it around him,this will protect him and stop him using his own energy, i used to be the same at his age,it was my grandmother that told me what to do, my daughter is the same but it was impacting on her life so i asked her guide to let her grow up first.they did this but now its awakkening again, its nice when you help spirit cross over especially when they see family waiting for them,
it is up to you whether to let him carry on or give him a break,

Namaste

He is able to tune it off whenever he wishes like when he's at school or when he's doing homework so it doesn't interfere with his life. Whenever he feels like helping children cross over, he will open his bridge again and turns it on. I sometimes remind him if he has closed the bridge when he's "off duty". So far he has assisted 10-15 earthbound children to cross over and 2 adults. I told him not to work with teenage and adult souls because they can be harder to deal with and just let their spirit guides and/or relatives from the other side to come get them.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:57 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Sending roots down into the earth help ground him and protects against energy loss and keep him from feeling "spacey". Pulling energy down thru the crown into his body helps connect to the source.

Thanks again.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Henri77

Did he come up with this on his own?
If so, he obviously knows what he doing, despite his age.

though it does sound frightfully young.... grounding to the earth is crucial... what with tv,computers,vid games... and meditation.

His angels-higher self should know what's best...can you talk with them?

Old 12-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator
I once had a strange one-off experience many years ago, which started off with an out of body experience, then morphed into a very very vivid dreamlike state. As such I have no clear proof that it was definitely an encounter with a Soul who "wouldn't cross over"....but suffice it say it moved me very much on return to the body/waking, that I thought it could have been an objective encounter.

I met a little boy who was crying and very distressed. I was gentle with him, and managed to get through to him. He was very scared, sobbing, could hardly get his breath. I calmed him down enough for him to tell me what was the matter. He had been in a car crash. His parents had survived, he had died. He didn't want to "die", he wanted his mother. He couldn't accept what had happened.
I saw a gap about 30ft between us and a lovely group of Souls who were waiting for him. Yet they couldn't come and just get him. He had to want and choose to go with them. I asked them about this, and they said he had to cross that space by his own free will.
I asked him if he would go across that space with me, and he didn't want to go. He wanted his mother, he wanted to go back. I changed the subject then, and started to talk about games. Eventually I distracted him, and he stopped crying. I said I bet I could beat him at a certain game. I said "Look at that gap. Do you think it's possible to cross it in 4 leaps? I leapt 4 times but didn't cross it. I came back to him. He bet me it would take more leaps to cross it. I said I wasn't sure. Then I said we could have a competition. I asked him if he wanted to leap that gap with me. He said yes. I took his hand and we tried to compete for who could cross it in the fewest leaps. He went across. When we reached the other side the kind people took him. I asked after him, and they said "He will be all right now."
Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
...Sorry I meant to include this and forgot...when I came back I had no sense of being drained. Rather the opposite, I felt happy for the little boy, and that emotion gave me love and energy.