Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Heaven is unrealized and we can only imagine it to be at this point in time. If heaven was real then there would be physical evidence of it. Physical evidence is all that matters, its real and is an undeniable fact. The rest is simply imagined. Like god for instance, we imagine him to be/exist but there's no concrete/physical evidence of god. Reality saying god doesn't exist else he'd be here but he ain't. Heaven is a place that some go to when they pass to the other side and also where some are born from into a new life experience. We can only at this point in time imagine it to be, but it lacks physical evidence. Not that it can't be real at some point in time,it just isn't at the moment. Amen

Yes! I was just thinking that the other day. While "heaven" & "hell" are in reality a state of mind, Heaven has yet to be realized. There is absolutely no way it could possibly be accessed by anyone. Not for the incarnated souls here on Earth or those who have passed on & currently reside in the nonphysical planes. I am not saying that our loved ones who have passed away are suffering by any means. The opposite in fact as those souls are resting in a peaceful state while continuing to guide those of us on Earth until they choose to incarnate again. This may not be the most popular belief but not even Christ himself has access to Heaven because it is nothing more than an idea. I am sure humans have imagined what it would be like to fly since the very beginning but until someone created a way for us to experience flight, it was nothing more than an unrealized thought.

Think about it though, how could Jesus live fully in Heaven with all the suffering & evil corrupting this planet. Would you be able to enjoy paradise alone all while knowing the people you love the most are hurting? No obviously not, not even the most despicable of people would truly enjoy that in the long run. I would personally rather be in pain with the ones I care about than sit in paradise alone, that isn't even really paradise. Just sad and depressing.

The same applies with Heaven. While we all may get a taste of it, even as close to it as one could, with the world like it is now, descending further and further into chaos, we appear to be anywhere BUT Heaven. Anyone actually deserving of Heaven wouldn't actually deserve it knowing people are still lost and hurting. They would understand that agony and would want everyone to gain access therefore continuing to work towards global unity. People are going to believe whatever they want but the fact is that. We don't just live our best life, die, then float of to eternal bliss while the physical world falls apart. That doesn't even make any sense. What would be the point? There would be no motive to do any actual change since we wouldn't have to return if we had already saved our own butts. That is saying that it is every man for himself. We are all in this together, leave no man behind.

As impossible as world peace seems, it is what keeps me going. We will get there one day & it will be worth it. No suffering, no death, no discomfort of any kind, we will know that harming another is to harm yourself. Okay well that is what I have to say about that. Now back to reality *puts on face mask*
Old 06-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Watching the recent vandalism and looting on television, I know life is either Heaven or Hell, depending on what we make of it.

I turn off my television and return to my heaven: my patio, my chair, and a pack of smokes.

I love that, so simple, you have truly found heaven.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Master

I am focused on this Earth experience, even right now during these questionable times, because that is what I came here for; to live in the Earth and to experience what Mother Earth can teach me.

To put my head above the clouds and peer into heaven would deter my experiences on Earth.

I know heaven is there. I know I will understand much more when this journey is over. But for now I'll stay grounded on Earth. Heaven will come when my earthly lessons are done.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Watching the recent vandalism and looting on television, I know life is either Heaven or Hell, depending on what we make of it.

I turn off my television and return to my heaven: my patio, my chair, and a pack of smokes.
I have found that turning off the TV will lower the stress level.
Old 22-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Haha yes! That’s how I do it too, only to me, Heaven in sitting with two cockatiels, petting one while kissing the other on the head! One of my birds loves to sit with her beak pressed to my lips lol. She has a really relaxing smell so I sit around sniffing her a lot.

Life is definitely what you make of it!
Old 22-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Master

Colorado is so beautiful. The rugged mountains. The raw beauty. As long as you can live in thin air, it's got everything I would ever need while here on Earth.