Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2014, 01:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
He told me one day son you will get your commission within the military and we can have classified conversations about how the world really works.

Hmmm.... No you wont. When you get your commission and when you are given a clearance, you will be briefed on what is referred to as "Need to know". Regardless of your clearance, if you don't have a need to know, no one will discuss anything sensitive with you they know, you have no need to know. They would risk loosing thier clearance, and possibly face criminal charges.

A clearance itself does not give you access to just any information. You need to have a reason to have access to it. Having said that, you do not need a clearance to figure out how the world "really" works. Experience and keen observation will reveal that for you.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 20-02-2014, 04:42 AM
sonfromnamek

I never said anything contrary to what you are saying hahahah
Old 20-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
but there are still many unexplained and undeniable craft piloted by intelligence and the government can and will repeatedly deny knowing this.

hi, if its undeniable then it can be presented factually to anyone, feel free to share...unless the undeniable can be denied, as you say...which stops it being undeniable,,,err

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-02-2014, 10:11 PM
sonfromnamek

Its not hard to see that UFOs (meaning craft that act and maneuver in ways that are unlike any human aircraft known) are real YET IT IS denied BY the US government. It is about perception. Some people denying that UFOs are real is easy, to many other people the UFO phenomenon is totally undeniable. You're trying to play on the words which is unimportant. The simple fact is for me that something is doing this, something intelligent is piloting the craft whether it is human beings or extraterrestrial but there is no proof aliens are even from another planet. They could be from earth lol. My father was a marine for 3 years and was injured after desert storm he went into Boeing. I only brought him up because his aspect of the military industrial complex is having fingers pointed at it the most. The military personnel, engineers, scientists, physicists, and others who work in highly classified areas of government are assumed to have knowledge of this subject. I know it's all compartmentalized so not everyone would know everything.
Old 22-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Its not hard to see that UFOs (meaning craft that act and maneuver in ways that are unlike any human aircraft known) are real

really? if its easily known then its easy show it to me. there probably are beings and spceships, though id guess that they're spiritual beings as opposed to physical. spaceships could be ezekeils wheel or chariots of fire.
Quote:
YET IT IS denied BY the US government. It is about perception. Some people denying that UFOs are real is easy, to many other people the UFO phenomenon is totally undeniable.

im not messing with words, undeniable can be applied only when its obvious to anyone who investigates. i have and there are no absolute truths on this matter as i see it. even if i saw a ufo i would still question it as how else can i remain objective?

i'll listen if you say "could be" or "maybe" but, "it is so", and i lose interest quickly, because there's no enquiry.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-02-2014, 10:57 PM
sonfromnamek

then get off of the post you are irrelevant.
Old 23-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
then get off of the post you are irrelevant.

lol its true too. ok i will, so long as i can have the last word

Old 12-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

My 50 cents

I wanted to remind everyone that they don't just store these crafts at military bases. They are also stored at commercial and residential locations. Central California is one of the locations among other locations inside the US. Needless to say these aren't the ideal places to work at either.The energy is so out of whack particularly at Area 51.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Knower
The question is how government made an UFO? Obviously not by themselves either help from aliens or through a crashed UFO

Also of course they wouldn't store such a thing at Area 51 that would be too risky since it isn't exactly a secret base as it's so called. They use this is a tactic to divert attention away from the bases where there are secret projects ;)
Old 14-03-2014, 05:23 PM
OSPREY1

Reply, seeing is believing

I actually saw a UFO when I was younger and I have no doubt it was an experimental craft designed by the Air force/military.

A white light 'dot' in the sky traveling at very fast velocities, straight up then down, diagonally of which no craft we currently know of can do and so on and so for under a minute until it shot off and disappeared.

This just happened to happen be near an RAF base in the UK pitch black of night at around 12'ish.

Using pure logic, the manner in which this craft moved would suggest that it was being tested, the fact that it was illuminated and traveling at high velocities would suggest the persons testing it wanted to make sure they could see it. (May not be radar detectable also).

The fact they did it at night when most people are asleep well they just plain did not want anyone else to see it.

No doubt there is other life on other planets but it is highly improbable but not impossible any of that life has visited this planet.

OSPREY1
Closed Thread