Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-12-2013, 04:14 PM
Guide

Do you channel archangels, elohim or ascended masters?

Hello
I want to ask you if you channel archangels, elohim or ascend masters? Anyone can channel them?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Suspended
Yes I can. :)
Old 01-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Guide

Great. Do you can channel all of them? Also you can channel arcturians, sirians, pleiadians, andromedans, lyrians etc. I hope that I will have this ability in the near future.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Neville

My understanding, such as it is, is that Angelic frequency is very high so it's a bit of a job to get ones vibrations to such heights, however apparently we do not have to because they are omipresent and therefore our channeling them is not so important as they can be with each of us , Its probably, (based on this understanding alone) that the angels come to us, rather than we going to them.

Jordank

Quote:
Great. Do you can channel all of them? Also you can channel arcturians, sirians, pleiadians, andromedans, lyrians etc. I hope that I will have this ability in the near future.

These are already in your DNA/Genetic Memory if I read it correctly, so you can access the information within your genetic memory. viz a viz this

Working then on the theory that life here really did start out there (as most religions seem to suggest) We are indeed hooked up to the main frame of creation in all of it's guises and forms.

Old 07-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Guide

Yes, is true, higher energy and higher vibration is required to be able to channel these higher beings.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
My understanding, such as it is, is that Angelic frequency is very high so it's a bit of a job to get ones vibrations to such heights, however apparently we do not have to because they are omipresent and therefore our channeling them is not so important as they can be with each of us , Its probably, (based on this understanding alone) that the angels come to us, rather than we going to them.

Working then on the theory that life here really did start out there (as most religions seem to suggest) We are indeed hooked up to the main frame of creation in all of it's guises and forms.

Very nice response...thanks for posting Neville

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Hello
I want to ask you if you channel archangels, elohim or ascend masters? Anyone can channel them?

Sure if they want to talk to you and you have the ability to tune in, anyone can.
In regards to the angelics, they are present in any level of vibration. How otherwise could they do their job. Archangels and asended masters, this is a little different. They are somewhere in what is usually called the fifth density. But what is called fifth density is very vast and extensive. But in general, the fifth density, at lest the lower levels of fifth density are not that far above where we are now. And not difficult to bridge.
The Elohim in general are not as forthcoming when it comes to channeling, or passing on information. I am in contact with one, and when I asked her, about the willingness or the lack of it, she naught, and called it the channeling circus.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure if they want to talk to you and you have the ability to tune in, anyone can.
In regards to the angelics, they are present in any level of vibration. How otherwise could they do their job. Archangels and asended masters, this is a little different. They are somewhere in what is usually called the fifth density. But what is called fifth density is very vast and extensive. But in general, the fifth density, at lest the lower levels of fifth density are not that far above where we are now. And not difficult to bridge.
The Elohim in general are not as forthcoming when it comes to channeling, or passing on information. I am in contact with one, and when I asked her, about the willingness or the lack of it, she naught, and called it the channeling circus.

Thanks for telling me this Rahnam. Others said that some archangels or asceded masters are elohim. I will try to contact all these higher beings.
Old 23-12-2013, 06:16 PM
SpiritAngel

Yes I do, only the Archangels though, I don't do it often as I tend to get headaches after a while.
Old 23-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritAngel
Yes I do, only the Archangels though, I don't do it often as I tend to get headaches after a while.

Is great that you can channel Archangels. I would love to be bale to channel Archangels. Which AA do you channel? Do you channel Metatron or Chamuel?