Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Master
I'm going to have a consultation over the HCG program Wednesday.

I just have to share this with you - it might explain some of my difficulties with my stomach and digestion: (You've probably already run across this article, but here - nothing surprises me much anymore.) > > >

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/05/14/glyphosate.aspx?e_cid=20130514FG_DNL_art_1&utm_sou rce=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_camp aign=20130514FG

Old 14-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Administrator
In south wales there is an epedemic of measels going round its over a 1,000 so far one 25 year old man has died because of it.people wouldnt get their kids vacinated because of the threat of autism.thats why the numbers are so high its spreading now into england and beyond.there have been emmergency clinics set up for people to get their kids vaccinated.there was talk that one clinic was offering one injection but its two they need because they need the combined mmr to prevent it.i had all my kids done but the threat wasnt going round then.but on the other hand my friend had her son vaccinated with the mmr and he developed aspergess first now its autism hes 26 now but he cant live without 24 hour care he has lost his speach etc she blamed the mmr because he had no symptoms before,but her cousin has got the same symptoms and hes 39 so who knows.

Namaste
Old 14-05-2013, 01:55 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
In south wales there is an epedemic of measels going round its over a 1,000 so far one 25 year old man has died because of it.people wouldnt get their kids vacinated because of the threat of autism.thats why the numbers are so high its spreading now into england and beyond.

There have always been epidemics with measles... When I was a child and when one of us got measles, we were purposefully exposed to the child with measles so that we all got it and thus developed the "life-long" immunity that comes with this natural exposure... measles is best dealt-with as a child, it is very hard on adults...

Now lets discuss fear, and it's ability to generate sales... Measles is the boogy-man... vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate... cha-ching... never mind that folks are dieing in huge numbers, and slowly and horribly, from the direct effects of junk food, the high use of concentrated sweeteners, from overly processed and dead foods, from a high level of toxicity in both our food and environment.... the hospital is filled every day with folks suffering from the horrific results of a diet of such destruction... and yet the measles makes a show and that's what we freak-out about... I got the measles as a child... everyone I knew back then got the measles as a child.. we got ill, we got better, we moved on (with a better trained immune system as a result) ... while just about everyone I know today is suffering from one illness or another due directly to what they buy at the grocery shore... now "that's" an epidemic... with just about everyone suffering in relation to it in one way or another... but then, there are no vaccinations against food...

A Breakdown of What's in Vaccines
http://www.vaccinationnews.com/dailynews/may2001/whatsinvax.htm
I definitely choose not to vaccinate my children AT ALL. Most people don’t have any clue about what is in a vaccine, let alone the harm that it does on the human body. Here is a description of most of the ingredients in vaccines and how they are made. This information came directly from vaccine package inserts, the Center for Disease Control and the Physician’s Desk Reference. They are all reliable sources that can not be disputed against.

Vaccines and Neurological Damage
http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm
Vaccinations are very neurotoxic and have been associated with many neurological disorders, like encephalopathies, epilepsy, convulsions, ADD, LD, autism, mental retardation, depression, anxiety, CNS disorders, paralysis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, nerve deafness, blindness and SIDS. The neurological disorders associated with vaccinations are diverse and numerous. Vaccinations lower IQ as well as contribute to the overt mental disorders and neurological diseases listed here.

Last edited by StephenK : 14-05-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:06 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I just have to share this with you - it might explain some of my difficulties with my stomach and digestion: (You've probably already run across this article, but here - nothing surprises me much anymore.) > > >

All creepy stuff... and is happening across the board.. We are all being exposed to this garbage in one way or another... I was watching the film on the page and it said something creepy about apples. They were making an apple that didn't turn brown when sliced. I've been reading how enzymes work, and how our body works in relation to them, and the fact that an apple changes color when cut is an indication of that enzyme at work.... there are enzymes within the apple that our bodies have evolved in-relation-to that is an essential part of how that apple is digested. If it doesn't turn brown then either that enzyme isn't present or it's been somehow deactivated... which suggests that a key component of digestion will likely be missing... so the apple may look good on the table, or food bar, for longer, but will it do what it needs to do once it enters our body?

And clearly you're on to something with this!

From the article you pointed to:
  • Glyphosate inhibits enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of organic substances, which, according to the researchers, is an overlooked component of its toxicity to mammals
  • The currently accepted dogma is that glyphosate is not harmful to humans because the shikimate pathway is absent in all animals. However, this pathway is present in both human and mammal’s gut bacteria, which play a massively important and heretofore largely overlooked role in human physiology
--------
Mix this with the presence of gluten and resulting leaky gut that can come with it.. sooooo many people are being effected by this very thing and don't have a clue this is happening...!
--------

Here's a good article on leaky gut/gluten:
http://glutendoctors.blogspot.com/2012/06/is-leaky-gut-only-found-in-those-with.html

My clinical knowledge, meaning what I learn from working with my patients, rarely steers me wrong. It was due to my patients that I even discovered gluten sensitivity 20 years ago and I recently saw a quote from Alessio Fasano that cited very much the same thing. He commented that people who were ‘convinced’ that they were celiac and came to his center only to be tested and discover they were not, went home and tried a gluten-free diet anyway and reported miraculous improvement from having done so. Fortunately he listened and from these individuals he began to research what we now know is a very legitimate and common condition, gluten sensitivity.
Old 14-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Master

Just to say, measles should be taken seriously, I know one person who is very lucky to be alive but somewhat damaged having been in a coma with measles at a young age. Sure with better health-care it's not the bogeyman that it used to be but it could well spiral out of control.

Indeed the real bogeyman is found in the atrocious food we are being palmed off with.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
All creepy stuff... and is happening across the board.. We are all being exposed to this garbage in one way or another... I was watching the film on the page and it said something creepy about apples. They were making an apple that didn't turn brown when sliced. I've been reading how enzymes work, and how our body works in relation to them, and the fact that an apple changes color when cut is an indication of that enzyme at work.... there are enzymes within the apple that our bodies have evolved in-relation-to that is an essential part of how that apple is digested. If it doesn't turn brown then either that enzyme isn't present or it's been somehow deactivated... which suggests that a key component of digestion will likely be missing... so the apple may look good on the table, or food bar, for longer, but will it do what it needs to do once it enters our body?

And clearly you're on to something with this!

From the article you pointed to:
  • Glyphosate inhibits enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of organic substances, which, according to the researchers, is an overlooked component of its toxicity to mammals
  • The currently accepted dogma is that glyphosate is not harmful to humans because the shikimate pathway is absent in all animals. However, this pathway is present in both human and mammal’s gut bacteria, which play a massively important and heretofore largely overlooked role in human physiology
--------
Mix this with the presence of gluten and resulting leaky gut that can come with it.. sooooo many people are being effected by this very thing and don't have a clue this is happening...!
--------

Here's a good article on leaky gut/gluten:
http://glutendoctors.blogspot.com/2012/06/is-leaky-gut-only-found-in-those-with.html

My clinical knowledge, meaning what I learn from working with my patients, rarely steers me wrong. It was due to my patients that I even discovered gluten sensitivity 20 years ago and I recently saw a quote from Alessio Fasano that cited very much the same thing. He commented that people who were ‘convinced’ that they were celiac and came to his center only to be tested and discover they were not, went home and tried a gluten-free diet anyway and reported miraculous improvement from having done so. Fortunately he listened and from these individuals he began to research what we now know is a very legitimate and common condition, gluten sensitivity.

Oooh, and you know what? This reminds me of a movie based on a Stephen King story - called The Langoliers. There's a part in that movie that reminded me of the apples not being 'normal'.

And not to mention The Stuff - gosh it's been since early 70's when I saw The Stuff!

Old 14-05-2013, 04:23 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Just to say, measles should be taken seriously, I know one person who is very lucky to be alive but somewhat damaged having been in a coma with measles at a young age. Sure with better health-care it's not the bogeyman that it used to be but it could well spiral out of control.

Indeed the real bogeyman is found in the atrocious food we are being palmed off with.
But wouldn't it make sense that measles, mixed with a body that is struggling in relation to bad food, may express itself in more debilitating ways?

If a body is compromised through poor nutrition, then anything that comes it's way will be amplified by this condition. The body is designed to function as a whole and complete unit. If any pivotal aspect of this cooperation is compromised then the body can't function as designed. So now add measles to a body already in distress and you could easily spiral into a mess...

....but is the problem the measles or is it the compromised body that
the measles are now entering into?

... and it's likely that we all know someone who is dieing or dead from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, overweight, and an endless other things that are far scarier than this... these are preventable by inoculating ourselves against really bad dietary habits.. the very dietary habits that are front and center down each and every aisle in the grocery store...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Exactly! :^)

Natural Remedies
http://www.nativeremedies.com/ailment/natural-treatments-for-measles-symptoms.html

Natural treatments have also proven to be highly effective in relieving the symptoms of measles. Herbal and homeopathic remedies are gentle and suitable for children to use. Use herbal ingredients such as Echinacea purpurea and Astragalus membranaceous for their antiviral properties and tonic effect on the immune system.
In addition, herbs such as Inula helenium are effective as a respiratory tonic, while Withania somnifera assists with recovery, energy, and stamina. Furthermore, nature has a few handy remedies to soothe itching and calm irritated skin from the inside out, such as the bichemic tissue salts Kalium sulphate and Kalium muriaticum.

Home remedies for measles:
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/remedy/Measles.html
  • Drink orange or lemon juice at regular intervals during the day. The citrus flavor of these fruits can offset the loss of appetite brought on by the infection. Lemon and orange juices also help reduce dehydration and boost immunity with their vitamin C content.
  • Turmeric powder mixed with honey or milk can aid recovery from measles and boost immunity.
  • Children can be given powdered licorice mixed with honey to reduce coughs and sore throats.
  • Barley water can offer relief against dry, heavy coughs during measles
  • A barley bath can also soothe irritated skin and make the rash less itchy.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:28 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Oooh, and you know what? This reminds me of a movie based on a Stephen King story - called The Langoliers. There's a part in that movie that reminded me of the apples not being 'normal'.
I'm thinking, that as a culture, we're moving to a place where the Stephen King stories may find their way to the nonfiction part of the book store...
Old 25-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Master
Hi Silvergirl! (((HUGS)))) & All! ♥

I haven't had a chance to check the links but we don't vaccinate so this thread caught my eye..

Anyway, I thought I'd share video links to Teal Scott's views on vaccinations & on Autism (I have 2 nephews with PDD) that you might find interesting:

http://www.askteal.com/videos/should...nd-vaccination

http://www.askteal.com/videos/autism...utistic-adults

She has several videos on many current issues that I think you might enjoy.

I was recently led to Teal Scott & am so grateful.. I just LOVE her!

Hope you don't mind me sharing I don't mean to hijack this thread, SG! ♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 25-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Master
Oh Earth Mamma! *Hugz* You're helping us all out by sharing what you've got with the videos and all! I appreciate you butting in, feel free anytime!

The pain of knowing by my own experiences with my son and watching him as a teeny infant getting all those vaccinations up front by a trusted pediatrician - it's THE worst thing to happen in my life - to know we got those waaaaay too early, and bless Stephen for providing so much information and it all ties in with, and explains so much of what the public is being fooled by. I don't know that I can ever trust another doc.