Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-12-2012, 07:51 AM
littleangelite

look forward for this date
Old 14-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Sundialed

Go to www. shiftoftheages.com tomorrow morning(ish) to hear the first official Mayan movie to the world.

Last edited by Sundialed : 14-12-2012 at 04:13 AM.
Old 14-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Raineco

Book1

Rev Keith said-
Quote:
It doesn't, however, have any intrinsic objective significance in the material world

It saddens me to hear/read people say this and not be able to questions their assumptions. To me it is just SO basic, SO obvious, that what scientists and cultural/social leaders (supposedly the "best" minds, but that's just their propaganda to hold up the big wall to keep out the true visionaries, who of course would challenge them and change things- as that is how ALL progress of the last 5k years was made) - anyway, eh- SO obvious that what these people consider "intrinsic and objective significance in the material world" is in actual fact, highly subjective, highly embellished, extremely limited and limiting.

BASICALLY, why this perspective is wrong: Different energies - with different sources, causes and effects, actually "come to" the Earth, enter the atmosphere, and affect all living things. These energies come from space, this kind of energy/influence DOES come from VARIOUS things out there away from Earth. Mainstream scientists simply do not understand this yet so they reject it out of hand (which is of course, SUBjective and self-serving). But the FACT is, which part of the galaxy we're in and its concomitant elements DOES change and DOES affect us.

SUnlight has coded information it it- yep, believe it or not, LIGHT IS CODED INFORMATION. Now, if you can believe, for example, that a whole library of HD movies can be stored on a disk drive the size of your pinky, or, for example, that the bank accounts of A BILLION people can be updated and accessed in a matter of minutes, coming from invisible waves and frequencies here "in the air" with us, which in turn came from machines floating around the Earth many thousands of miles away (we call them satellites) - then why would you refuse to believe that sunlight has coded information in it? It is just as our DNA has coded info in it and DNA is a source of LIGHT (the Quantum theorists - even some "accepted" ones - explain that when an electron jumps to another fixed orbit, it emits light - well, jumping electrons - part of quantum theory - are the basis of all variance in frequencies - hence the basis of all life, all rocks, and all existence).

So to the mainstream scientific way of thinking - You believe in digital technology and satellites and gene splicing, etc, etc (because you heard it on the news) -BUT - Do you know how they work? Could you create them next week? Next year?
These human-created wonders are just the beginning of our understanding that WE are gods (as Jesus said), that we are the Creators; radio frequencies and digital tech - these are HERE for us NOW to serve as metaphors (among other things) - they ILLUSTRATE to us the potential for the extraordinary capacity for consciousness to hold massive amounts of information and to create NEW forms. These are metaphors because- "As within, so without" - the law of correspondence.

There are some scientists, seekers and channellers who have some knowledge and insights about the interrelatedness of spirit science (yes it is studied "scientifically" by today's standards of what is empirical and provable, which ironically- by building on the past - proves current theories to have errors and gives evidence for new theories) AND current hi-tech science .... and, in essence, it points to things like the QUANTUM RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN YOUR DNA AND YOUR SOUL, your soul's (yes it is comprised of molecules, believe it or not) QUANTUM RELATIONSHIP to soul mates, the quantum relationships between your physical-subtle/etheric-mental- astral- and light-bodies. Your PAST LIVES ARE ENCODED IN YOUR DNA, and some day sooner than we might think, this will be understood by many Earth-human scientists. And until someone can start to grasp that, I would scarcely call them objective or believe they understand what comprises "the material world."
Old 16-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Master

I've been reading up on Tom Kenyon, interesting stuff which resonates to me.

So for me, it will be a great awakening, a great heart-centred awakening when things can be healed rapidly and with the utmost of love. This is a short period lasting til 23 December - it's a portal to go through - and people won't be left behind but it's a massive opportunity of healing. So for now, it is about keeping yourself clean and pure to be ready to go through the portal.

Offer yourself the healing, and those you struggle with as far as you can and then the whole universe.

That's my best understanding.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Master

Oh, and keep yourself really really grounded ahead of Friday.
Old 17-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Master
The Winter Solstice, Rebirth of the Sun, Yule. That's it !
Old 19-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleangelite
look forward for this date

me too LittleAngel i think people are just scared because of the tradegy that happened in sandy hooks elementry school. it was horrific. those children did not deserve to die. may they all rest in peace and prayers go out for the famalies that sufferd. they are in heavan god needs more angels so he took the purest and the innocence of an child and brought them home. but i have to wonder why people are worked over the doomsday prediction when people have been saying that the end of the world was going end back in 200, but it's still here. only god knows
Old 19-12-2012, 03:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well nothing more than any other day I feel. What one hopes to come from it is that we all learn to realize that life is a blessing we have been given and that we start to work together more as "ONE".

Will that happen well that depends on how thankful we are when we are all still here.

What we do know is that the Earth is a voilent place at times it shifts and moves at times but its still very much here. If it was a space rock that took the Dino's out it did not take all life out, it opened the door for maybe us to come along. Will be the last creatures of the higest form on the Earth I think not somehow.

I am looking forwards to all this being past us as it really does play on the subconscious levels of fears we hold in us. I note that some school age kids are rather upset by it all but its not being talked on openly by the schools.

I will be at a meditation celebration night and so looking forwards to it all. A friend will be at Stonehenge for it. Should be amazing.

Lynn
Old 19-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Master

You can access the new energies now. I am posting this all over, because it feels so good and it feels right. OrindaBen.com has released four free full length guided mediations for the Ascention, the forth is a Peace Meditation that is for 12/31/12 @ midnight. You can go on their website and download them to your computer.

I have finished one and two. One was amazing, two is just indescrible - the doorway to the 5th dimension - wow, the energy is simply something i never expected...it feels like I am in god's presence - it is so spiritual and loving.

I took a week after I finished the first one to be ready for the second - that's just me but that's how long it took for me to be ready for the 2nd.

Recommend it highly for anyone not wanting to miss these energies...truly catching a wave is what it feels like!!
Old 19-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Master

Ascension - that's a good word for the event - or the time.

I'm marginally annoyed as I am strangely busy over that time and so meditation time has been squeezed out but part of the challenge in life is being real in the world amongst the changes and perhaps - although on paper it's not how I would want it to be, everythign is perfect and planned.