Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Yesterday I got a call on my cell phone. I didn't get a chance to answer it so I looked at missed calls ... and the number listed was 777, no message.

I wonder, could this have been a message or a sign, with the numbers ?

So I looked up in my Angel Number book and this is what it said ~

777 — The angels applaud you… “congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.” This is an extremely positive sign and you should also expect more miracles to occur.

I am not sure what this could be referring to , the wish or the miracles

Has anyone else ever gotten just 3 numbers on their phone, as a phone number ?

What do you think, message from above ? or not ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Free_Falling

I haven't gotten those numbers on my phone, but I have researched number sequences and their angelic meanings. It doesn't have to be a wish, it could be something as small as a change in your view or opinion on a certain matter. It could even mean that you are one tiny step closer to being on "the right path" or that you are getting better at listening to your guides. If you don't know the meaning now, you will eventually get it. Just keep an open mind and try to listen to your guides, and you will be on the right path ;) Have you seen any other number sequences?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Free Falling ~

I will keep an open mind, thank you. As for other number sequences,I see 444 quite frequently.

What are your thoughts on that number ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-06-2011, 11:21 PM
beth

Hi Dream Angel,

I'm really glad you brought this up. I actually wrote a post similiar to yours about a number that called me. There was no zip code, just the number which never happens with out the zip code. But mine was a date I think. It was 2282011. I keep forgetting about it. The date is getting closer. So thanks for the reminder.

Beth
Old 05-06-2011, 11:27 PM
Free_Falling

444 means that the angels, or your guides are with you. Ifi you feel lonely or vulnerable, just keep in mind that they are always there, and when you see 444 they are reminding you of that. I just want you to know that I didn't discover or make up the numbers. I started seeing 11:11 constantly and 222 so I looked them up and did research on several sites and books, and most are the same messages. And I don't give readings (well I have but not normally), but I feel like there is some stress in your life that you don't know what to do about, and it just keeps building up. But just listen and look for signs and your guides will show you the way. And look for 555 because that means a change is coming your way, and I feel like that change could release alot of the stress you are experiencing. Sorry if the read was wrong, I'm not very experienced. I just blurt out what I feel sometimes :) Forgive me ;)
Old 06-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Free Falling for the 444 explanation - a comforting thought knowing the Angels are with me. I must need lots of reminders as I see those numbers quite often.

Well, for not usually giving readings, I would say you have it exactly right ~ regarding the stress in my life. I can't imagine what change will help this, but I am open to the idea and less stress. Thank you for the reading , no reason to ask forgiveness I appreciate your willingness to share what you received.

I will keep my eyes open for 555s.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Beth,

Very interesting on your numbers, 2282011 and being an actual date. I wonder what it could be about ? Anything you can think of that happened on 2- 28 even if it was a different year ? Or something you are wanting to happen, maybe this is when it will be ? Keep us posted !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-06-2011, 11:25 AM
beth

Hi DreamAngel,

I was actually thinking the date would be 8/22/2011. I get the number 22 alot in my life. The number is very meaningful to me. So when I saw it on my phone that is what popped out at me. Then when you posted 777. It was like a reminder that the date is near. To pay attention. So I don't know I guess we will see if anything happens. I will let you know.

Beth
Old 06-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Beth,

Interesting on you thinking the date would be 8 22 2011 ~ actually that is a possibility because the Europeans put the day first, then the month which would give you the 2282011.Maybe the spirit who called you is European ?

# 22 in Doreen's Angel Numbers book says ~
Your deep conviction manifests miracles and wonderful new opportunities. Keep the faith !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Free Falling ~

I will keep an open mind, thank you. As for other number sequences,I see 444 quite frequently.

What are your thoughts on that number ?

Dream Angel xx

DA- here is one interpretation. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_444.asp

I went through a 444 number phase myself, so i have looked into it somewhat.

777 also. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_777.asp

I like 777 a lot for some reason. Not saying i know much about the system this site uses or understand it, is Gematria i believe, but came across it long time ago and found it interesting in the Iching/cryptic/oracle kind of way.