Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-03-2011, 09:00 PM
misskrystal1982

Smile I have been told I am a lightworker, but don't really know what it means

Hi all!

I just joined this wonderful forum and thought I would ask my first question.

I have been told I am a lightworker before, but I have no clue really what this means or what I should do? How can I use this, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction or fill me in?
Old 30-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Master
What have you done up to this point?
Old 31-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by misskrystal1982
Hi all!

I just joined this wonderful forum and thought I would ask my first question.

I have been told I am a lightworker before, but I have no clue really what this means or what I should do? How can I use this, etc. Can anyone point me in the right direction or fill me in?

Well I always figured that a lightworker is someone who serves the Light. I suppose peoples' definitions may vary though. I think Bob Marley said it best: "light up the darkness". That to me is what lightworkers do.

In my own life I do this by always striving to set the best example I can for others to follow. I look for sadness and darkness in people and do my best to cheer them up with a kind word or a hug. I try to make a difference in people's lives and raise the vibration wherever I go. So many people have never learned about Love and Joy and need us to show them how to love themselves. Just my own personal take on it. I imagine that we each have our own ways in which we try to help the world, each unique to the individual.
Old 31-03-2011, 02:26 AM
nightowl

athribiristan , nice post...

misskrystal1982,

Has anyone specified why they see this in you? Have you shown certain abilities or spiritual gifts that would influence what they have said about you? This info may help determine you path...

nightowl
Old 31-03-2011, 02:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

Maybe this might explain how I see a Lightworker

What is a Light Worker ?

Lets start first with “ What is Light” Light is said to be a form of consciousness or energy that connects everything in the Universe. Light is something that can be felt by one’s whole being by attuning to Unconditional LOVe. When one can feel the energy that radiates around ye and it has a positive effect on others one is said to be called a Light Worker .

Lynn

With that said are we NOT ALL Light Workers on some level ?
Old 31-03-2011, 05:48 AM
themaster

Were all lightworkers.. were also all fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, murderers, uncles, parents, janitors, lawyers and garbage man!

Labels mean nothing.. but each of these words/vibrations.. is a part of us.. is us.. be what you want to be!
Old 31-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Master
some souls incarnate for their own growth, while other souls main purpose is to serve and help others bc they have already transended 3d duality reality those are the lightworkers. Lightworkers serve in different ways, some are trailblazers while others are spirtually gifted, either way do what you feel compelled to do.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:13 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
some souls incarnate for their own growth, while other souls main purpose is to serve and help others bc they have already transended 3d duality reality those are the lightworkers. Lightworkers serve in different ways, some are trailblazers while others are spirtually gifted, either way do what you feel compelled to do.
Just for the record.. I do not share your definition of lightworker..

My definition.. one who be's as happy as they can! And in that happiness, spreads it around.. because they love themselves, they can also love others!
Old 31-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Master
you don't have to, mine isn't based on belief but expierence.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Time

Plane and simple, light worker is a label used for people who have a knack for helpting people, and helping humanity. SOme call them way showers, light workers, indego children, gurus... theres lots of names...

I think the real question is, what do YOU think you are? Do you tink this fits? Do you think that the label people are fitting you with is correct? Would you rather not be labeled and just be the best you you can?

People can give you great insights into yourself that you may miss, but ultimatly only you know who you are