Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Seeker
Yes, I'm totally ok with it.
Ahaha maybe we're just Crystal a-holic, I am for sure. When some strange/awesome looking crystal comes to my mind I'll tell you!
Old 20-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
Deleting double post

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 20-07-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
I showed my wife the picture of the ocean Jasper I was interested in. ( again it's similar to the picture I posted but not exact because I am afraid of someone scooping it up on me )

She agreed that is was amazing. It's almost 30 lbs and has blue, red and orange spots on it. She knows it's 1000 USD and thinks it's worth it. She is going to let me get this, but that's the last one......HA HA HA I have heard that one before

I don't have to have my wife make financial decisions, as I actually am the bread winner, but when you are in an relationship with someone you respect, you run these things by each other.

I will post a picture of it, when I get it. I have to wait a little bit before I buy it, I'm in the middle of getting a new roof and 1000 USD isn't exactly cheap in my books.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 20-07-2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:51 AM
Experiencer
Well I guess there is no harm in showing the picture of it now. I took the plunge and bought it, the most expensive stone yet that I have purchased, but I couldn't take the risk and have someone else buy it on me. There is something about it I'm really attracted to, and my wife really loves it too because she is actually the one that said I shouldn't wait, well in fact she hit the " buy now " button on ebay before I could stop her. She did that once with an almost 30 LBS quartz with pink tourmaline that I was watching, it's a couple pages back on the latest crystal acquisitions thread if anyone wants to see that one.

27 LBS ocean jasper