Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Master
Anyone else dealing with an increase of ear-popping?

For the last two months or so, myself and a few others are dealing with a lot of internal pressure in our heads which causes us to have to pop our ears multiple times throughout the day.
It doesn't matter what the activity is or if there is no activity, or if there's sunny weather or cloudy weather.

Anyone here dealing with pressure build ups in their head and having to equalize pressure by ear popping?

Any ideas what's causing it?
Old 18-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Suspended
That's interesting to read this thread today. Two mornings ago, my ear made a very loud pop and made me jump. I was awake, but drowsy. I'm used to hypnagogic sounds and I wear ear plugs, but I've never had a POP before. Wondered what the heck it was!
Old 18-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Master
I wonder also, am used to ear popping with elevation changes and incoming weather fronts of course, but all this ear popping without barometric or altitude pressure changes is odd!
Old 18-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Master
I had that problem early in my life. Muffle any pain you may be having by using " Licorice leaves." Soak the leaves in hot water and shake off the excess water then place them on your ears. You can try putting " Mullein drops" right into the ear and seal that up with a cotton ball. One doctor told me ear popping could come from nose infections? So he said fix the nose first. Then you can try to gargle several times a day with one teaspoon of salt in a glass of water as hot as you can tolerate, and that helps. Even keeping the ears warm should help.
Old 18-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Master
Thank you for your input mickiel I will keep it in mind in case it does present as physical in that manner. I remember also having re-occurring ear infections as a child.
This appears related to taking in energy during meditation and healing...subtle energies.
Though all in all its rather mysterious!
Old 19-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Knower
I also have ear popping very often! Just to be safe you might want to get checked out by a doctor if it occurs more often. Some medicines that I take to get quick relief are Sudafed, Muconex, or saline nasal spray. Do you notice yourself changing elevations when your ear pops? If you don't, then it is probably just a common side effect of all the head pressure. I wouldn't worry too much about it!
Old 19-09-2013, 03:27 AM
Master
Yea, its not connected to elevation change or storm fronts - though it happens then also, but has a much stronger pressure build up - Call it normal.
What I'm experiencing is something else, I first started noticing it just before my ears would ring, in a particular way which I connect to guides/angels trying to get my attention as it's usually immediately followed by an event of note.