Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

Hmmm....

I've been seeing interesting things again... (I made a thread in another part of the forum and nobody responded) but I was told today i am some sort of Lightworker with gifts. I am a bit skeptic, and when I experience the spiritual I often get mentally unstable so I'm scared (I tend to stay away from the spiritual... but then go back to it). But anyway what is a good first step after finding out this kind of thing?????
Old 25-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Moon Willow

I would say meditation is always a really good place to start! This helps all aspects of your being - spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally.

Just sit quietly and ask, what is my next step? and see what pops into your mind.

Good luck on your journey, love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 25-10-2010, 01:49 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
when I experience the spiritual I often get mentally unstable so I'm scared (I tend to stay away from the spiritual... but then go back to it). But anyway what is a good first step after finding out this kind of thing?????

Aginix... I am feeling quite strongly that you need to learn to ground yourself.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Aginix... I am feeling quite strongly that you need to learn to ground yourself.

I've dabbled into that a bit, but not much to tell you the truth.
Old 25-10-2010, 07:48 PM
northstar

i was raised an atheist... so i had some real issues with what was real and what was just my imagination... but there came a time when i had to make a decision... so the best thing i could think of, and keep my mental balance, was to give it a time limit...

i would agree with myself that i would let down my barriers for six months... and give it a real honest try... and if at that time i wasnt convinced of the possibility of the existance of a spiritul world... i would walk away...

(after six months i gave it another six months, be-cause, well... i had come to the conclusion that it deserved further investigation)
Old 25-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar
i was raised an atheist... so i had some real issues with what was real and what was just my imagination... but there came a time when i had to make a decision... so the best thing i could think of, and keep my mental balance, was to give it a time limit...

i would agree with myself that i would let down my barriers for six months... and give it a real honest try... and if at that time i wasnt convinced of the possibility of the existance of a spiritul world... i would walk away...

(after six months i gave it another six months, be-cause, well... i had come to the conclusion that it deserved further investigation)

So, what happened next?
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
I've been seeing interesting things again... (I made a thread in another part of the forum and nobody responded) but I was told today i am some sort of Lightworker with gifts. I am a bit skeptic, and when I experience the spiritual I often get mentally unstable so I'm scared (I tend to stay away from the spiritual... but then go back to it). But anyway what is a good first step after finding out this kind of thing?????

It's like walking into a forest, and there are ghosties and ghoulies and long-leggedy beasties behind every tree. So what do you do? Do you brave those creatures or do you run back to the garden where it's safe?

If you feel a little brave, you could walk just a little way in. Tomorrow, when you feel a little braver you could walk a little further, or find something to protect yourself with. That'll help, won't it? Because if something does pop out you can deal with it. Pretty soon you'll need to take a picnic basket with you, because it's a pretty big forest.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Summerkat

Don't force anything. Let whatever happens unfold naturally. If you do that, you will be ready for it. Just because someone tells you that you are a Lightworker with gifts..that doesn't mean you have to make an immediate response.

Everyone has gifts by the way. And Lightworker is just a buzzword right now. So don't get thrown by it. Be gentle with yourself :)
Old 20-01-2011, 10:33 AM
DrewDrewBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Willow
I would say meditation is always a really good place to start! This helps all aspects of your being - spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally.

Just sit quietly and ask, what is my next step? and see what pops into your mind.

Good luck on your journey, love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow

How do I meditate .... Sorry new!
Old 20-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewDrewBear
How do I meditate .... Sorry new!

Well, I suggest you start off small. Find some time to yourself, in a quiet place where you know you won't be disturbed or hear too much racket going on around you. Sit still, close your eyes, and just... be. Breathe normally, sometimes people feel they have to control their breathing, but I don't feel it's necessary. Just do this for 5 mins to start, I'd say. Become aware of where your thoughts go, if you want to fidget, etc. Just get used to that at first. Once you become more aware of what to expect while you're meditating, you can check out the meditation forum here to see other methods that have worked for other people.