Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Seeker

Blue Kyanite and Pressure in my chest

Last year I was given a Blue Kyanite Crystal that I wire wrapped with copper and turned it into a pendant. When I first held this crystal in my right hand, I felt a tickle/buzzing sensation slowly travel up my arm. I got the goosebumps and my hair stood up like static cling. I would say for the first 2 weeks or so I would get pressure in my chest when I put it on. The pressure would last for a few hours, but would slowly dissipate over time. My pulse was easy and regular and my blood pressure was fine and I never felt ill, only the pressure. Did this happen because it was much higher in frequency than I was at that time? Was this dangerous for me to wear or was that just the feeling the crystal working? Now I have no problems at all and feel quite comfortable wearing it.
Old 19-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Experiencer
I am pretty sure you could wear as much crystals as you want, I have never heard of crystals being a catalyst for a heart attack or anything.

I would probably suspect your crystal is doing some sort of metaphysical thing. Don't know what....but I am sure this kyanite won't have any serious issues with your organs. I have a large blue kyanite by my bed and it's a really cool stone. It will stimulate conversation ( not just because it's cool looking but because that's supposed to be one of it's properties )

I say supposed to because I have never felt these crystal energies you guys talk about , my wife does however.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:27 AM
Seeker

That is my take on it too - that crystals won't cause physical harm with their energies, but I've been wrong about things before and wanted to be sure. Thank you for the reassurance.

As far as feeling energies, I wasn't ever into crystals until someone gave me the Kyanite I'm writing about. The way this crystal found its way to me was extremely synchronistic and that may be the reason I can physically feel the energy...

It was meant to be. I put my intention into the universe to get help connecting with my spirit guides and a couple weeks later someone gave me this crystal. As soon as I held it I knew.

I never had any thought whether crystal energy was real or not because I never experienced it for myself. I suppose when the time is right you'll be able to feel crystal energy too. This is the only crystal I ever felt anything with, even now when I hold other crystals I don't get anything. I suppose we still get the crystal influence over time even though we don't feel sparks.

I had another crystal that I had to give away because I had a negative reaction to. It made me feel agitated and anxious over time even after smudging it and clearing it. I suppose some crystals are perfect for you, others are incompatible with you and then some are in the middle.

Hopefully I'm making sense.