Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-09-2013, 08:33 PM
deepsea

Carry on,by all means.....I find this extremely interesting.
So many souls? In one body? I can thoroughly believe it.

So more drivers in the car? I love that and paints a picture I can understand.
What's the old saying? Two many cooks in the kitchen?

Great,a fantastic explanation......

Thank you so much.....Deepsea.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:43 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I may be late to the discussion, but if it helps, here's a link to an old book, where they do have an excerpt on two spirits/one body...Case 9-Multiple Personality
That being said, I do find the subject fascinating, I do find the information hard to come by.

Also, in regards to MPD/DID, Dissociative disorders, and such; there are those who are natural/born that way. There are those who have two(or more consciousnesses), from those, that which I can understand, there are say two distinct identities or entities occupying a singular body, but they come from the same soul family. It presents it's own unique obstacles as well as enhancements(for lack of better term). Whether that classifies as two souls occupying a single body as you define it, I'm not sure. But hey, if it helps, awesome.

Hi Black Sheep. Thanks, that is what I was trying to get at. That it might be possible that not all cases of dissociative disorders/MPD are pathological or purely psychological.

For instance, if a person is able to dissociate fully from his or her body, what is to stop some other disembodied spirit from moving in and acting, much like what happens when a physical medium goes into a trance.

Sometimes I think we psychologize things that just kind of are what they appear to be. Not always, but sometimes.
Old 18-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Guide
@Deepsea, I'm only a messenger, but really happy to share the info from this other person. I forgot about the old saying too many cooks in the kitchen as well. In that regards, it can also be similar, if the two cooks are working on opposing recipes, the result can be unpleasant. But combined, in harmony, it can be a symphony of flavors.

With the car analogy, I'm going to start a new thread in the other subforum...lest I take over or detract from the original intention of this thread.

@pgrundy, I have a firm belief in the possibility of positive expression of these "pathological" states of mind. That each person has the ability to fully express the best aspect of their nature. Unfortunately, from what I've experienced and seen, many psychologists focus on the dysfunctional, and getting those differently-abled to fit a particular mold of health rather than fit their own unique mold of self-expression, as well as close themselves off to the possibility of various functional states of expression.

Quote:
Sometimes I think we psychologize things that just kind of are what they appear to be. Not always, but sometimes.
Totally agree, I do that as well. Although, I think it's well intentioned on the most part for folks, sometimes we treat the symptoms, or make assumptions based on the surface, and then mistake the root cause. Just digging a little deeper, looking beyond the surface can reveal alot, perhaps change one's idea or spur revelations.
Old 18-09-2013, 09:11 PM
deepsea

A very good interpretation of more than one soul in the body.

I have read that there can be at least 6 souls in one physical body.

Some say that is impossible but is it?

How many times do our thoughts change rapidly from one idea to another?

Sometimes our mind becomes jumbled,unable to make a decision from one point to another.

Would that be too many souls ...(or as the saying goes 'Too many cooks in the kitchen?') or too many souls in the physical body?

Deepsea
Old 18-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Mayflow

Tie two birds together.
Even though they have four wings
they cannot fly
Old 18-09-2013, 10:08 PM
musliman

Ya it happened

One soul is yours and the other soul is ghosts

They are ghosts

Wizard use them to control people action

If you recite quran and pray they will not be able to hurt you

Solomon peace be upon him was served by ghosts as miracle
But he didn't do wizard stuff like spells

No No No at all

God prohibited such action..

If you want to watch video go to youtube and write

‫مشهد لجني يسلم ويتكلم بصوت مرعب‬‎ - YouTube

Ghost convert islam

In islam you can treat such cases by one way only which is reciting quran
The other ways not accepted

Muslim if done such action he consider to be non muslim
Old 18-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by musliman

This may be why most free thinking people are not too keen on it.
*Rumi must be turning over in his grave*

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
― Rumi
Old 18-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by musliman

This may be why most free thinking people are not too keen on it.
*Rumi must be turning over in his grave*

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
― Rumi

THAT is what I call Muslim!!
Old 18-09-2013, 11:39 PM
somnium

Hello, i am a medium who channels many spirits. The first time i had a spirit possess me was when i met a girl in the astral who was being abused by other spirits. They had melted her precious form and she was severely damaged. After helping, with astral magic, to restore her form, she followed me around for while but was scared and so i invited her to come inside of me. Our consciousness merged together and we shared thoughts and feelings. It was her energies became my own, like we were each other. After that time i have worked with many other spirits including the little girl (blue is her name). I have five different spirits inside of me now, and we share the same body. At times they can speak using my mouth and move using my body, but this is because i allow them to. They have taught me many forms of magic and have been my guides. For more information regarding my mediumship you can read it here.. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56755
Old 19-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Knower

Yes many spirits can occupy one body, but only one spirit may control it. Its like with a car, you have many seats, but there is only one drivers seat...and you are always in the drivers seat, unless you allow someone to change seats.