Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Knower
Exclamation Am i an indigo?

i saw this forum and decided to do some research into the subject and got quite freaked when i saw most of the description for idigo's applied for me. My mum takes my freaking out as that what i've read is bad.

Im creative in the way i write, dance, draw, paint,imangine. Me and my mum often disagree and i class my self as a wiccan. Also i have ADD which i read most indigo children have also im 14 inside the age braket for indigo children?
Im very intrested in Astrology and what others would class as funny i believe in and dont think of it as a joke...I also saw my grandad's ghost when i was young and he had died before i was even born, so i think that may be another sign im an indigo aswell?

I think i most defiantly am and indigo but if others could tell me if they think im an indigo or other personality traits of Indigo children it would be appreciated - thanks! I
Old 26-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Lostgirl

I commented on another post in regards to something similar, and i think its important not to try and label yourself. I know its terribly cliche, but you dont need labels to know who you are.

From what i know of indigo children (and thats not much) but i have heard that alot of the "signs" can fit alot of children.

If you believe that this is what you are then fantastic, go for it, but for me, i spent a good 2 years searching for a label for "what/who am i" and no matter where i looked i still didnt get an answer. I looked down all avenues and still i just found that little bits fitted me, others didnt, then there were things that fitted me to the "t" but just didnt feel right. I just settled with myself that i am who i am and i dont need a name to define me :)

I hope this helps a litte !
Old 26-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Master
I would take LostGirls advice, I think putting labels on people isn't too healthy. I think we are a combination of everything and we are all unique spiritually but also all the same spiritually.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Knower
Thanks for the advice Lostgirl & Spiritlite :) i'll take it into considiration
Old 26-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Lostgirl

All that said Hazel, if you feel that this is who you are, and that this is your "label" then that is awesome!

Although im happy with who i am, sometimes i wish i could label myself, at least that way i might know where im going lol! Good luck to you i say
Old 27-06-2011, 01:19 AM
iolite

Hazel, you may very well be indigo. Do the characteristics resonate with you? Work on your gifts and develop them. Indigos are spiritual warriors. They are spiritually aware and have psychic abilities. My daughter for instance can comunicate with animals, she can see auras and can do energy healing. The warrior part is feeling a deep sense of rage against injustice and a desire to seek justice as well as feeling a deep connection to the environment and its inhabitants. Already she's experienced injustice personally so she has empathy for others who are experiencing it.

Indigos are supposed to upset current systems that are no longer working. I can't wait to see what happens when the indigos start running for public office and get elected to Congress.
Old 27-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Hazel, you may very well be indigo. Do the characteristics resonate with you? Work on your gifts and develop them. Indigos are spiritual warriors. They are spiritually aware and have psychic abilities. My daughter for instance can comunicate with animals, she can see auras and can do energy healing. The warrior part is feeling a deep sense of rage against injustice and a desire to seek justice as well as feeling a deep connection to the environment and its inhabitants. Already she's experienced injustice personally so she has empathy for others who are experiencing it.

Indigos are supposed to upset current systems that are no longer working. I can't wait to see what happens when the indigos start running for public office and get elected to Congress.

yes i would like to see that aswell - it would be a total change from how things are now and have been, who knows ther may be some indigos in office now with all the changes going on though i dout it