Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Knower

ShamanBird… It was not a break down you had. It feels more like a deep cleansing of old energy.

Indigo energy is different. Yes, Indigos are indeed thoroughly human, just like the rest of us are human beings and yes, we are all special in our own way. Yet as I understand it, Indigos come into the Earth plane at a higher vibration.

Like others here, I have experienced increases in my personal vibrations therefore understand, at least for periods of time, what it might feel like to be running in fifth gear much of the time. Is that how your energy feels?

Your gifts are there for you to explore and work with in a positive light. With a smile I applaud your ‘mission’. The challenge is figuring out your mission so you can apply your gifts.

Hugs and blessings.
Old 15-05-2011, 12:38 AM
waax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamanBird
i had a mental break down last night, just crying, why god, why do i have to be an indigo child and see and hear things that normal kids cant? why do i have to be different? waking up this morning, i felt a bit different. i still FEEL like an indigo, but, im not sure...maybe i just need to refresh myself? maybe i didnt lose anything.....maybe i became stronger for all i know..any suggestions or help?

Let me give you few thoughts of my own.

There was one cute ferry-tail called classification. People thought that they are better then others. People felt that they are stronger than others and that they have more rights than others.

But, at some point of ferry-tail, they got screwed up and gone through all sorts of mental breakdowns and finally, they realized that there is no such a thing as classification and that we are all here, right now, in this very moment, equal.

Do not get fool yourself. There is no such a thing as mental breakdown. You are "compiling" yourself and opening piece by piece to greater vibrations.

There is no such a thing as Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star or whatever. That's small and "cute" ferry-tail designed to give you hope as courage to access this world. World where material point of view is merging with spiritual world and where all is one.

Unfortunately, lots of people get "stuck" in that point of view. Point where they are Indigo without understanding what Indigo actually represents.

Indigo is abstract term, metaphor to "express" spiritual world and spiritual entities.

Just chill out man. Live day as this is last day you are here on Earth. Live your life as you want to live it. Enjoy it and become Love. Express Love. Be Love and make Love. Get yourself tattoo of heart on leg, go into town and start terrorize people with free hugs! :)
Old 15-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Express Love. Be Love and make Love. Get yourself tattoo on leg, go into town and start terrorize people with free hugs! :)

Nice ~ makes me smile~*

Old 17-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Enlightener

As a crystal child, I'll say this; you are different from others, you are unique, in your own way. You posses special abilities that many others have, and also ones that no one else has, as you are a child of God and no child is created the same.

As for equality, I'm sorry to say, it simple isn't true. No one is born equal, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, it's just a fact.

Equality comes from the spiritual, from Spirit. We are all equal, and yet, we are not. It is a divine dichotomy, nonetheless a fascinating one.

You are unique, more than most. Believe in that, but don't preach it. Hold it close until it merges with the sanity of seeing everyone as One.

Blessing to you,

Enlightener