Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 07-10-2018, 03:54 AM
Ascender
Exclamation In Decision Making Do You Think There id a Right/Wrong?

Abraham keepps saying "There is no right or wrong decisions in manifesting." I am so confused over housing and choice of what state to try to settle in. It is as if I want to know in advance which one the man I want to keep dating would be willing to follow me to and build a life with.
And I want him to be treated well. But I don't have the ability to completely see if things in the future will be easier for him/us and where? I am not psychic enough. I am afraid if I do things wrong he will never try to be with me again.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:02 AM
Ascender
And to make things more confusing I sense that another guy I wanted to be with before him SSooooo much could eventually move to the state I now would prefer to move to. Maybe I am being psychically shown it can be a potential romantic win either way.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:25 AM
Knower

Abraham is also fond of saying, "you'll never get it done." The no wrong choice is because no matter what you choose, you are going to keep birthing those desires and keep catching or not-catching up with them.

It doesn't matter what you choose, to them, because the cycle will continue, if not with this desire than another. And non-physical gets the benefit of every expansion created by every desire, regardless if we do.

The person it matters to, is you. But there is no crystal ball and there is no sure way of knowing. The only sure way to ensure you have a future that is pleasing to you, is to not make your pleasure dependant on what you do or do not have, or what you get or do not get. It is the only sure way.

And that is also what Abraham teaches.

So I would look at my choices and say where will I feel happier, or another way, where will I miss not going to the most. And practice focusing on what gives you relief when you think about it, like knowing the universe has your relationship under control and where you go will be perfect because you don't have to make anything happen. Your job is to be free from worry to receive the benefit of the universe being on your side. Use this as another opportunity to practice letting the universe be in charge of your future relationship.

<3
Old 07-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Master

First reaction when I read your thread's title ... Surely there is a right and there is a wrong!

Abraham's teaching ... You have to take those words in the context they were meant. I don't know which was that. It may just mean that you're gonna touch the important lessons you came here for, no matter what decisions you make at any given point.

But ... You can pick the easy way, or the hard way.

The decisions you seem to wonder about in your opening posts ... I don't think you're thinking clearly there, and you haven't laid yet a plan for your life: where do you want your life to go. If you do it, then the decisions that lead you there are right, and those which don't are wrong.

We, humans, are dominated by emotions, don't use intellect enough, and our intuition, in most cases, is unreliable. We have to work on these in order to evolve. Even if we have an eternity to get it right, we shouldn't be complacent about it.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
Abraham keepps saying "There is no right or wrong decisions in manifesting." I am so confused over housing and choice of what state to try to settle in. It is as if I want to know in advance which one the man I want to keep dating would be willing to follow me to and build a life with.
And I want him to be treated well. But I don't have the ability to completely see if things in the future will be easier for him/us and where? I am not psychic enough. I am afraid if I do things wrong he will never try to be with me again.
If he loves you enough to pack up everything and follow you to one place, he would very likely be willing to follow you to the other. If he does not, you could move to Paradise itself and he still would not follow.

Everything you say about your relationship suggests that it is fraught with difficulties, and you are trying to force it to work. Yet there is no easy flow, and no shared agreement about which direction you two are headed in as a couple. It is like you are jumping up and down and shouting, "Come on, come on!" to him, while he is on the couch grumbling, "Yeah, yeah." While he may have "feelings" for you, there is an obvious imbalance here of emotional intensity and commitment, and you cannot force him into agreement or alignment with you.

And now there is this other man from the past who you think might re-enter the picture. Were he to do so, would you choose him over this man you are currently agonizing over?

It is a very bad idea to choose a place to live based upon fear of whether this man might follow you or not, while desperately needing assurance that he will. Manifesting from fear only gets you more of what you fear, after all.

So if you want to move, go to the place that feels best to you, that feels like it has the most potential for you to lead the life you want, and do so completely independent of whether he stays in the picture or not. He will either follow or he will not, but either way, where would you rather be?

As for the idea that there are no right or wrong choices in manifesting, this is only applicable if you have the ability to be happy no matter what you choose. You choose a new place to live, from many options, each with its own attractions. Upon moving there, you choose to love that place for everything it has and is, rather than continually comparing it to the other options you didn't take, and focusing on the attractions it does not have.

Focusing upon what is wanted, and choosing to feel good about your experience in the present moment, is how it is possible to enjoy successful manifestation no matter which choice you make.

However, if you keep focusing upon what is "wrong" or missing, and constantly compare what you chose with all of the other options (which now seem like they would have been better after all), you will continue to be scattered, restless and unhappy no matter where you go.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Ascender
Winter Song thank you. I have told the guy I was pushing to be very serious with that I need a partner who wants to spend the rest of our lives together so I am moving on. And the universe I totally helping me get to the place I know will have the most opportunities and climate that will overall be better for my health too.