Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Knower

Colours (not seeing them) and difference in archangels per chakra

So basicly two questions:

1) What if you are not good at seeing colours? Maybe important if you work with chakra's or if you want to see aura's. In a guided meditation situation where they talk about colours I am getting confused because I know and can see some of them (colours) but not all. Connected to this the question if colours per chakra are that important? Why do people/medium (on internet) talk about different colours sometimes? Does it really matter?

2) Connected to above the question how certain people are about which of the archangels are connected to which chakra? And I found out there are MANY archangels.

Just somewhat confused. I am in connection with spirits for a while now. In I can feel and hear them but I just started meditating. Which is working pretty good and the spirits with me are REALLY pleased about it.
Old 03-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Lorelyen

Guided meditations are always a problem. There you are trying to meditate and someone is telling you what to see, feel and so on. If you know what colours you're supposed to see according to the guided instrcutions can you see them away from the guided stuff?

Take just one colour and try it while sitting in semi-darkness. See it as a glowing sphere.

You aren't the first I've heard with this trouble.

One workaround is to get a large sheet of black paper from your art store (like, A1 or A2, maybe A3 would work but that's a bit small), and some smaller sheets of white paper which you paint evenly with the colour you want to visualise. If you can get paper of that colour already you save some work. Cut the coloured paper(s) into a circle (about 30cms diameter) and stick it centrally on the black sheet.

Then set it up somewhere and stare at it for maybe a minute.

Don't be tempted to close your eyes straight away hoping to see it with your inner vision - what you'd see is the complementary colour because of the way our eyes work. (You can always test this if you want as a separate exercise). So after a bit of staring, take a rest for at least 5 minutes then sit quietly with your eyes closed and try to visualise the colour as a circle or sphere.

It may take some practice over a few days. Another idea is to set the symbol up but don't look at it immediately except to check you're sitting in front of it. Then sit there with your eyes closed and try visualising the colour. If it's difficult, give the symbol the briefest glimpse and try again.

If it doesn't start to work we'll have to think of something else!

Otherwise, good luck!

PS I've never associated archangels with chakras and don't know why one might, so I can't comment there. The system I've used has 16 chakras.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:20 AM
Guide

1) What if you are not good at seeing colors? Maybe important if you work with chakra's or if you want to see aura's. In a guided meditation situation where they talk about colors I am getting confused because I know and can see some of them (colours) but not all. Connected to this the question if colors per chakra are that important? Why do people/medium (on internet) talk about different colors sometimes? Does it really matter?

2) Connected to above the question how certain people are about which of the archangels are connected to which chakra? And I found out there are MANY archangels.

Just somewhat confused. I am in connection with spirits for a while now. In I can feel and hear them but I just started meditating. Which is working pretty good and the spirits with me are REALLY pleased about it.

Hello :) If you want to see more colors you may have to just keep practicing. I wasn't able to see any colors or chakras and I actually downloaded a app from apple called Aura trainer and I practiced it religiously for a while and one day I was at work and I had turned around and I saw everyone's aura in full color and brightness it kinda startled me to the point that I quickly turned my head and didnt look lol... since then I had to work my way back to that point.

The first day I was at boot camp I was sitting down on the toilet and I noticed that I could see some type of ghosting affect on my fingers.... I was seeing my astral body.....

Also I think that angels have different colors based on their vibrations so they are going to be different colors. I don think it will be like seeing their chakra but more like their essence in what they are made of or who they are.... In order to see those types of beings I think you just have to raise your vibration.

The problem with guided meditation is that it is restricting... they are mainly for people beginning or someone needing guidance. Once your able to meditate without it you will find that the "silence" is loud and it becomes music in itself. Its good that you can hear the voices but it would be even better if you can see them. Some beings pretend to be other beings sometimes but even then they could pretend to look like someone else haha so I guess you just have to become better and perception.

On your spiritual path if their is nothing to guide you, you just make up your own tools to help you. In reality you are omini present and omni conscious so once you create something to guide you that usually work but dont use to much detail because sometimes it can create limitations on your senses.

Auras and chakras are important because you see who a being really is or at that time. If you understand what your looking at it could mean a lot to you. You would be able to see what kind of emotions that being has, how they think... what they may want.... what they are able to perceive and what they may or may not be capable of. Also you may be able to tell if that person has a illness of some kind before it has even developed.

I think people are able to tell which arch angel deals with which part is either by what that arch angels role or by them telling them or through some type of literature like ancient mystery school's teaching lol or just a quick google.

Keep up the work grass hopper :)
Old 05-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Knower

My explanation was not good. I am partly colour blind. So dark blue could be black. All kinds of colours look the same to me. So if I want to imagine orange for an instance I have to picture an orange otherwise I do not see it. Indigo looks to me like just blue. Brown could be green.

Lorelyen. The colours on paper could work to memorize them.

Skygod. But it would be somewhat weird that people who are totally colour blind miss out.

I know guided meditation is maybe not the best thing to do. My contact with the spirit world (as total sceptic) started with being in contact (physically and by hearing) with spirits. I thought then that that was enough to keep me going towards more and better. It just stayed a bit the same. They help me a lot in a physical way. But there was a stand still in mental growing. I thought that concentrating on theses spirits would be enough......also because for some time they really worked on my chakra's. The fun thing about my experience with guided meditation is that they reacted VERY strong at one guided meditation of a women. I didn't even liked that meditation a lot in the beginning. The spirits also really pointed out which chakra's she was talking about. After the meditation finished they where exited for a long time.

This whole spirit world and meditation 'thing' is a lot of finding out what works. There are so many different stories on the internet. Also so many 'bad' sites that are just copies of each other. Difficult.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder
The colors are just a visual representation of the energy of that chakra. How they feel is much more important. Knowing where they are, just focus on that location and how it feels. It's like taste. If I say "lemon" your mouth remembers it, right? You don't have lemon in your mouth but you know exactly what it feels like. Or salt, or sugar. You can't see sour or sweet, you feel them.