Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Pathfinder

what did it do for you?

if you are open to sharing I'm so curious to know how it helped you and what ways?
Old 02-05-2017, 09:08 AM
Newbie ;)

meditation helped me to get over my ex-girlfriend initially.
i was super depressed and was searching on the web on how to over come depression and meditation was one of the ways i beat it, it made me able to calm down, made me think clearer and after i continuously did it everyday for a couple of months i felt like a more wholesome person, i found lots of my stress left me and i didnt dread going to work everyday and i thought less and less about my ex each passing day, i also incorporated other healthy habits such as exercising, eating right, cold showers, intermediate fasting and eating 2 bananas everyday, with the help of all these i overcame depression, anxiety and stress, just from researching about the brain and doing little stuff each day to overcome depression.
ive even now wrote a e-book about meditation and trying to help others who are also suffering like i did.
im currently trying to help a friend of mine and my sister who are also suffering from depression at the moment :)
meditation has made a big change to my life for the better and i hope it has also helped you out :)
Old 02-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Am I on another planet here??
You start a thread called,"what did it do for you" and then pose no question!
Hello,anyone home in there,how can we answer the question?.....what did what do for you?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Eelco

Well since he posted it in the meditation section.. I'm guessing he's asking what meditation did for you.

With Love
Eelco
Old 02-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Eelco

Meditation has thought me to sit with whatever comes up here and now.
To sometimes take a step back and look at live as it unfolds without the need to change anything.

In that sense it helps to put things in perspective.

With Love
Eelco
Old 06-05-2017, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

It changed my life. It's a long story, but short version is that because of the meditation I feel freedom.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Pathfinder
Meditation changed my life in the best way possible. Led me to meet a wonderful lady who taught me sooooo much about spiritual world. She then helped guide me through my awakening. Super long story but the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Master
It made me more able to let go and stop controlling things around me.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder
I agree with above post. Another important thing it taught me was to live in the now. I was always living in the future.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:37 AM
Master

i agree with the last two as well. but it also made me understand I don't really know what is going on outside my own little sphre lol!