Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 26-03-2012, 06:25 AM
res

Thanks for all that info mj I did know bits of it but not from the perspective of the Mandaeans and the names given which is very interesting. I have heard people talk about enoch before but have never looked in to it myself. I will check this out for sure as it sounds very interesting.

So the king of light acted directly on the wheels of life. Were there names given to the seven different frequencies of split light as has been done by naming them as angels?

Isnt it funny how a 25 yr old with not a religious bone in his body could stumble upon something that was revered so highly thousands of years before my time, which lays unchanged after all this time for others to discover for themselves. To me it feels like i have trully found the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge mj.
Old 26-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
...Were there names given to the seven different frequencies of split light as has been done by naming them as angels?

res, you are certainly a seeker of knowledge and you are close. but the light is produced by the king of light, so the light is always the kings light. the king splits the light before it is sent to the wheels (just like in your drawing). the angels and the jin work within the light as the light reflects off of the planets and enters a life form that needs light. so the names of the angels would not be given directly to the different light frequncies.

mj
Old 27-03-2012, 08:47 AM
res

A seeker... that i am I seek to understand what it is that goes on in my mind. I am not out to accumulate knowledge though. Its like someone told me the answer to a riddle and i have to work out what the question is.

May i ask how Noah was informed of this by enoch? What was he told to do with it? Also what of this prophecy?

Sorry to bombard you with so many questions but its what i do If you can find the time to assist me i would be very appreciative.

I like that idea of not giving names to the frequencies.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Ascender
there is knowledge that has been kept a secret for a long time by the sabba/mazzarites and it is time for the world to begin to know this secret. the religions of the world have fought against this knowledge because it explains the history and fate of the people of the book. if you believe in prophecy and want to understand the stars and constellations, check out the hubpage

http://mathewjames.hubpages.com/hub/mazzarite

it is a summary of the original prophecy written with the stars for all humanity to watch and ponder the glory of the Lord of Light

mj
Old 27-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
...May i ask how Noah was informed of this by enoch?

Since you asked, Enoch was born in the seventh generation of children from Adam. Enoch is not well known to many people nowadays, but he was important enough to have his name mentioned several times in the Bible and is given high consideration in the Qur’an. Enoch learned and understood more about the stars then any man who ever lived. He ascended into heaven and was taught by the angels. Enoch then descended back to earth, wrote the Book of Enoch and taught the prophecy written in the stars, which is what most people call the Zodiac.

The Zodiac was taught and known by many people during the time of Enoch. It was eventually handed down to Noah and his family. They were all taught its meaning and understood it very well. Noah and his family spent many nights watching the stars. Noah and his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth all had the knowledge of the Zodiac. The family of Shem became known as the Sumerians. Many of the original star names became common words in the ancient Sumerian language. The families from the son of Ham migrated towards the eastern shore of the Mediterranean. Some of them settled into this region, while others of them continued to migrate into Egypt and across northern Africa. Many of them migrated down the Nile River and taught the knowledge of the stars to the generations after them. The children from the sons of Japheth traveled north into the area known today as Greece. They began to populate and settle that region.

There were also families from both the children of Japheth and Shem, which migrated into the northern grasslands. These families began populating the area known today as Kazakhstan. And while they were there, the families of Japheth and Shem divided into two tribes of people according to their similarities. As their similarities grew further apart from one another, so did their cultures. One culture became the Water Tribe and one culture became the Earth Tribe. The Water Tribe settled into western Kazakhstan and they continued to migrate west. They eventually settled into the area known today as Europe and migrated as far as Scotland by the year 3,800 BC. They built stone memorials to teach the knowledge of the stars to the generations after them.

The other tribe known as the Earth Tribe, traveled east across the area known today as Afghanistan and Mongolia. They crossed into Alaska and eventually migrated down the Americas. They continued to migrate south into today’s Central America and became the great Mayan civilization. The Maya were the only pre-telescopic civilization to demonstrate the knowledge of the Orion Nebula as being a nebula and not a single star. The Mayan had a tremendous amount of the original Zodiac knowledge with them. They built memorials to teach the Zodiac to the generations who followed after them.

There was also an Earth Tribe that traveled east into India. They followed the sea shore along India and Indonesia and eventually made it into Australia before the receding glaciers raised the sea level.

But the most interesting thing about these journey’s, which the Earth Tribe and the Water Tribe made, is that they eventually traveled around the entire world. When they separated back in Kazakhstan, the Water Tribe migrated towards the west and the Earth Tribe migrated towards the east. And amazingly enough they met up with each other about 6,000 years latter when the Spanish landed in Central America. But when the two Tribes met up with each other on the other side of the world, the Water Tribe caused war on the Earth Tribe. And under the authority of a church, the Water Tribe destroyed the ancient Zodiac knowledge that the Earth Tribe had preserved for thousands of years.

But just as God memorialized the Bible and the Qur'an (the Book), God also memorialized the Zodiac for all to see. Besides the stars in the heavens above the Zodiac has been memorialized by two very well known images. One is the masterful stone work, which was preserved in the Temple of Hathor at Dendera, Egypt. The second are the drawings by Albumazer, the Arabic astronomer. These are the two primary sources for what most people know as the Zodiac. But through time the information about the Zodiac has become very misunderstood.

mj
Old 27-03-2012, 08:41 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
there is knowledge that has been kept a secret for a long time by the sabba/mazzarites and it is time for the world to begin to know this secret. the religions of the world have fought against this knowledge because it explains the history and fate of the people of the book. if you believe in prophecy and want to understand the stars and constellations, check out the hubpage

http://mathewjames.hubpages.com/hub/mazzarite

it is a summary of the original prophecy written with the stars for all humanity to watch and ponder the glory of the Lord of Light

mj

I do believe in phrophecy to an extent, mainly due to seeing events in my dreams that do become part of my reality at some time down the track. I done a basic course on astrology a while back to understand the tree of life but moved more toward the healing aspects.

That hubpage you directed me to is excellent and very informative, great work and if all that info came from your head then i am very impressed. You do seem to know your stuff and thanks for the information.

So enoch gained this knowledge from when he returned home to the etheric worlds and was taught by the angels. So it would be safe to say that when he reincarnated back to earth that he would have had to find his way back to the truth that he had learnt, so that he could pass the knowledge on to those that were ready to recieve it?

I will spend some time to understand the Ginza you mentioned for a different perspective.

Thanks for adding a bit more depth to my piece and for giving a perspective that may represent a whole culture of peoples view toward it

Much appreciated mj