Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-04-2011, 07:16 AM
swamy jeevan

Souls and soulmates.

What is the distinction between these words. How come soulmates can be identified and met. Is this right to believe once the other says that they are our solemate, How to understand this concept... please clarify.
Old 25-04-2011, 06:10 PM
swamy jeevan

Was there no answer to this query?
Old 05-07-2011, 06:00 PM
angel6m2000

I believe that one soul can have many different soul mates. To me, a soul mate can be a friend, a family member, a partner, etc., and the way one would know this, in my opinion, would be how well they get along with that person and the connection they feel when with them, thinking about them, talking to them, etc.
I hope this clears up any misunderstandings on this topic.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Tysklar

I am blessed with meeting my soul mate!
The One. The syncronicities are astounding! It's so obvious that my partner is for me and I for her.
It has taken some profound realisation that I am with my soul mate... Most pertaining to the fact that 'someone' was actually taking notice of my desires for life. My prayers were answered!

I feel it is prerequisite to manifesting your soul mate that you first dream of them, by dreaming I mean resonating with your deepest desires and also remembering aspects from actual dreams.
Being true to your word is fundermental to manifestion, if you do not manifest in the physical realm what you intend to mentally, this sends the message to your 'subconscious' which in turn will not manifest from the spiritual realm!

Key to this manifestation is that I didn't fabricate the original desire, but allowed them to surface from my 'subconscious'. The picture on the puzzle box so to speak... it came from source, I didn't try to force what 'the image' was with my own preconceived ideas, I merely asked to see, remained open to what I saw. After all, I do not really know what's good for me...
If you force the results with Ego you are doomed to fail!

I put out the vibes without pressure, I also landed in this relationship without any pressure. The consideration of a partner (period) was the furthest thing from my mind (as if it was not even an option...no consideration...sad really).
I sat on my own as my 26th orbit of The Sun began... left feeling my life was meaningless, going nowhere, resigned to the same routine day in and day out, (physically) alone, in love and happy with life and connected to The Divine, yet... feeling quite worthless, hard to explain. BUT, then, in a moment that all changed!

Dreams can come true!
Old 26-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Medium_Laura

There are literally thousands of soul mates for each person. A person who has to agreed to incarnate and provide soul lessons as well as learn them from you.

Your brother, your sister, your best friend, your worst enemy... all of these are soul mates.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Tysklar

I understand your opinion, Mrs. Evans.
I'm an only child, my partner is my best friend, I have no enemies...

Everything is in duality. Yin and Yang. Each of us have a counter part.
Male and Female, the connection is to be COMPLETE. You think it is okay to 'connect' with your relatives, or enemies, that's your thing...
The concept of soul mate to me comes from an understanding of Reality, a union of God and Goddess into infinity... We are a resolution of this (in the incarnate human form).

I feel this differentiates soul mate from soul friends...

Q. What if we are born with the same soul we die with? (no lessons/born ascended)
What 'soul lesson' does a chimp learn? (any 'animal' for that matter, dolphine, eagle...etc)
Old 27-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Medium_Laura

Animals are put here to teach us lessons. Not for them to have lessons per sae. Though I also believe that animals are pre-human incarnates. They go through life as an animal first; testing the earth, before taking on lessons as a human.

I don't believe in "one partner" that is perfect for one human in a life time. The concept of soul mates has been grossly misinterpreted for a long time. If I had one partner my whole life, I would not be who I am today. I have learned so much from so many people in my lifetime. I know that they agreed to have lessons with me, I also know them to be mates of my soul, partnerships but not in a romantic sense.

We all have our own truths and beliefs. That's great, I'm simply stating mine.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:03 AM
thehermit

------------------
Old 28-07-2011, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy jeevan
Souls and soulmates.

What is the distinction between these words. How come soulmates can be identified and met. Is this right to believe once the other says that they are our solemate, How to understand this concept... please clarify.

Our soul is our essence, our being, within and beyond our body-mind identity.

A true soul mate is someone we connect with at that level... not just an intense love attraction.

Why believe what anyone else says about being soul mates? But look within yourself to see what feels real for you.

Xan

Old 29-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Tysklar

I believe that soul is the crystaline contruct variation.
We think we are different because we are built differently, look different or behave different, but We are the same Consciousness.
So, our Soul is, the variation we exhibit in physical crystaline manifest form.