Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Ascender
Wink Listing Things We Get Free(here)

I thought just for a moment about an HR ago, It would be nice to get a chocolate shake.
Then I went to MC D's and could only afford fries....the a woman comes to the food area and says, Who wants a shake? They had made an extra in accident....

Oh thank you wonderful Free Food God/universe.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:39 AM
Ha, one time a roommate was going to the store..he took off....I thought to him, Oh Tony it would be
great if you got me a quart of Coconut Ice cream.
In his small bag of 4 items he pulled out a quart and smiled...well, laughed....
Gee, that was in 1973 in Key West....memories...

Then, I could go on...but I've told these stories before here...they get old, I'm sure.

Funny our first gift stories were ice cream related!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Lorelyen

As long as you don't think it was really free. It added a tiny incremental cost to be paid by all customers.

There was a bloke at the studio who turned up with a couple of cans of tuna. He proclaimed "I got them free!" because he'd shoplifted them. I had to say he got them free because the rest of us paid for them.

As they say, "There's no such thing as a free lunch."
Old 16-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Then, there are TOO many times I have found money laying on the ground , stuck in
my bushes on my property ...then , the homeless guy walkng back from the 7/11 nearby got a free $20 bill , also.
Other people got free money from ME that had fallen out of my pocket...good for them!
I get many free lunches and many get them. They are gifts freely given...to keep in the spirit of this thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Lorelyen

It depends on one's moral position over "depriving permanently" and what options are available to someone.
Our principles are different.

And, much as you may like to believe it, a lunch may be free to you - but someone has had to pay for it...somehow.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Ascender
I got two tickets for Greyhound free to travel across three states starting today. And I am also getting a medication free today too.
Old 18-10-2018, 06:47 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I got two tickets for Greyhound free to travel across three states starting today. And I am also getting a medication free today too.
Don't you even realise that others have had to pay for these things? They seem free to you because you've had to pay nothing. Other people have paid for you.

One of the things that galls me about this LoA thing is the underlying attitude that "the world owes me a living." The only things that are free are those existing in Nature that can be taken from the soil at the point of taking them. Once you add a service to something it has to be paid for somewhere along the line. Even a volunteer giving the service has to have the wherewithall to survive and that usually means earning. If a hermit came on here and said "I got this free." then I might believe them.

When I found a tenner in the street my first reaction wasn't "Aha! Free money for me!" It was pondering on who has deprived themselves of it through (possibly) carelessness and can they now afford their shopping today?

The only thing I get free is the air I breathe.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Guide

I wanted to start collecting pennies for my floor in my small home, and there is an exchange area in my apartment..sometimes. The next day there sat a glass jar of pennies.

One time, I thought about having a toaster oven, and a couple of weeks later, there in this same area sat a toaster oven.

A few months ago, I started manifesting "free" things over a period of about 3-6 weeks, it happened often - more so than usual, and I'd wished I'd written them down. Two that I remember,

My phone was dying, and I had to buy another one, I was worried about losing the information on it, as I wasn't able to transfer it myself - I went into a cell shop, and they transferred it for free. Asking me to write a nice review for them online. One might say there was still an exchange, but it wasn't $$$

I just bought my first car this year, and I'd wanted to place some lava beads or a nice crystal wrap from the rear view mirror and utilize my essential oils - I went to the Apothecary shop near by and asked the lady there about them. I hummed and hawed and just had a decent conversation with her. She than said, well she had this piece with lava beads, and a little clasp that can hold a small crystal that I could have if I'd wanted it as she'd thought about giving it away. She didn't know when or to whom, unfortunately I am super picky, I did not like the colors - it had red beads. Ironically, the interior of my car is red and black. lol

I didn't take it, but it was EXACTLY what I was looking for AND, it matched the interior of my car!

I've manifested things I didn't want, due to putting years of bad energy (thoughts) into something.

I also killed my car. It had issues upon buying it, and I got them fixed on my own. In the Summer, the other issue's got worse, and I put so much thought into it, that my car was going to die, and my life would be over...lol that the day that I walked out of my dream job, I turned the car on, and the engine light came on. A week later, no more car. It's been two months. The issue was the starter. A new issue came about due to a missed step, which in turn blew the engine. That was bad. lol & the good that came from it, was, I hadn't entirely paid my dad back for purchasing the car, and he's pretty much said that I don't owe him money on the car. Yay. LOL But I have no car. He said it would be done in Sept, than Oct, now a min a 2 months, yet he hasn't had time to start it yet.

I said to him, I didn't want to wreck it in the Winter months anyways.

At the time, I was thinking on how much I could start putting back into the car to him, and 500 appeared, the next day he told me that for every month that passed that the car wasn't fixed, he'd put $500 into my transportation costs. i.e. he was going to take $500 off the car that I still owed him every month.

The day that someone comes knocking on my door and says here's a brand new (used) smart car, such as the one you actually wanted, and pretty much the same amount you've already spent... on unfortunate incidences ..I'll be floored.

I also cannot help but think that we, as a collective tend to share our thoughts, and some of us pick up on those, so in a way I did not manifest any of the things I wanted/needed but that it was someone else's though entirely, and I just happened to pick up on it, and form it into my own. Hence, Manifestation.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Ascender
Someone I buying g me bus fare for s while. And today someone bought me a bottle of pain reliever. Oh and he bought s bag of groceries for me yesterday too.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Ascender
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Don't you even realise th..
One of the things that galls me about this LoA thing is the underlying attitude that "the world owes me a living." The only things that are free are those existing in Nature that can be taken from the soil at the point of taking them. Once you add a service to something it has to be paid for somewhere along the line. Even a volunteer giving the service has to have the wherewithall to survive and that usually means earning. If a hermit came on here and said "I got this free." then I might believe them.

When I found a tenner in the street my first reaction wasn't "Aha! Free money for me!" It was pondering on who has deprived themselves of it through (possibly) carelessness and can they now afford their shopping today?

The only thing I get free is the air I breathe.
This thread is to be grateful for what you got free to keep the vibe going and get more.

Maybe if you do not study the law of attraction and understand how it works based on focus to get goals, etc...it would be kind and respectful yo people who do you not attack what you do not understand and let others have the thread as the topic is ment.