Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM
MYFIGO

Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorlon007
For me, there's something inside me that told me I was here to learn something, mainly a bit of compassion and stop being so arrogant. When I die, which will hopefully be sooner rather than later, at least the configuration I am currently in will end.
Vorlon... I do believe when you have learned these things, your earthly experience becomes much more rewarding. Then life changes from "hopefully sooner than later" to living "as long as possible" because you have "too much to accomplish and so many to help".

The funny thing about concrete evidence is that none appears while you are in a state of disbelief. Only when you are able to accept the possibility that it is real do you perceive it. We tend to experience what we believe. So when you refuse to believe in it ... that is what is created.

Once we open ourselves to the possibilities, then we can perceive things. Then... the problem becomes how to convince others of what they do not see an believe.

Life is whole lot better than you are experiencing now... I hope it finds you!
Love and peace
Old 23-04-2011, 01:50 PM
mattie

Curious Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by deztini3
... I could ask hundreds of these questions ... can probably be answered by people who claim to be able to interact with spirits. ... And if no-one here can answer them and is still capable of talking to ghosts then i would like them or YOU to ask these questions to the spirits. ....

This request seems to presuppose that one would have to be having a channeled type of answer from a separate spirit/ghost in order to be able to answer these questions. Do you believe that people are not capable of having sufficient energetic/spiritual experience or intellect to answer these questions w/o being told the answer by ghosts/spirits?

An excellent source for technical explanations such as you have asked for & likely the 100s more questions you have are likely already explored in Suzan Carroll’s site, multidimensions.com. It has extensive information (100s of pages) of very well written information about our journey through the Ds. Carroll also has free downloadable books on her site.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
Here's the way i get it.

1- science tells us all matter is made of atoms, the closer we look, the more they reveal themselves to be movement of energy. No actual substance, just movement of energy.
2- all matter includes all living things, us in particular area of discussion.

First conclusion: we, people, are composed of energy in motion.
That led me to spiritual investigation, which when i began, was called metaphysics.

Next: If I am energy in motion, what is it that I sense as consciousness?

Science tells us what we perceive as consciousness is the result of synapses in the brain. Then they go on to tell us that a syapse is a movement of energy between bio cells, in the brain.

OK, i already got that. We are energy in motion. Science.

My experiences, personal and unique as they may turn out to be, support my present view of existence. I'll stop this post short to avoid boring anyone or having them lose interest with this summary:

I believe I am a form of life, using different frequencies of energy movement to interact with whatever I am able to perceive. The physical frequency being that place where pain and pleasure, in millions of forms, seem to be the object of an investigation assigned to me by someone, presumably God, who lives mainly where ever I originated.
By design or accident I have become aware that I am more than flesh and blood. That investigation I have assigned to myself. I pursue it trying to use all means at my disposal, but it's mainly consciousness. Consciousness I am trying to learn to point in the direction of Truth.
I have no 'thing' I can put on a table to show for my efforts, yet. It has been said "no sign shall be given", but I'm trying to find one anyway.
-BC-
If any interest is perceived along my line of reasoning, I will probably post again. But I better stop for now.

I had to read that over about 3 times to get it completely heheh. Stupid? Or my ADHD? That truth you seek with an advanced consciousness which purpose is to define the true and only direction "found" within the creation of god, will it be the earth or heavens. Is impossible to find by reading texts. There is no empirical evidence for anything that is supposedly the only right direction. All you can do, like i have realized the past months, is to wait. I am doing the best i can to make rightful and logical decisions in my life, until i know for a fact what i should do next through some sort of enlightenment. I know how you feel. I know how it feels to have realized that everything around you is based on marketing and brainwashing, everything you do in your life, or at least most. Is to support the economy. You must work to have a home, if you don´t work you don´t have a home. Were all raised and taught to go in that one direction, which in our case seems useless, but yet necessary. You and i, we want to know more. We want to know why we really do what we do. We like to seek, which is a great indication of advanced consciousness. And, the only thing i believe is that. We must learn. We must know the real principles in this lifetime, the real principles that matter the most. And not only intellectually recognize them, but to apply them in our life. That way, we will move forward after we die. Our soul, is our consciousness. The more conscious you are, the older your soul is. It makes nothing but sense. Those who do not realize, nor are able to comprehend a bit of what you and i do, will learn a little with what they have, and move a little forward in their next life. Our purpose at this moment, is to do what i mentioned before, and in your next life (this is strictly my belief based on logical conclusion derived from real, genuine experience.), you will have more information available for you. Your consciousness will be greater, and thus closer to the "truth".

Hope i helped.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Bluegreen

Some of what I write here has probably been said already.

First of all, you can accept or reject what people tell you about the spirit realm. You can only be sure that one thing or the other is true about this subject when you know through personal experience. There are countless methods to have such personal experience, meditation being only one of them.

A lot has been written about creation, God, spirits etc. Read what you can find on the subject and accept what resonates with you, reject what does not. In the course of your life you will find that your views change with each additional piece of information and that is as it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deztini3
Hello members of this website. I am new in these forums and i decided to make my first post about "detailed/technical" explanations on what spirits and this other realm they manifest inside, is exactly. Many people claim to be able to interact with souls and i am guessing that many of whom are members in these forums. So if you are able to talk to spirits, have you ever asked them questions such as,

how can you think if you dont have a physical brain?,
In my view, the brain is no more than a conduit, your consciousness is not in your brain, your memories are not stored in your brain. You do not need your brain to be aware of things around you. Read NDE stories.

why do you think you are here?,
In general, I am on this planet to learn and to teach. I think we all do—learn and teach--, but apart from that there is/are very personal goal/s we are here to try to achieve. I also believe that each one of us has a role to fulfill, we are like threads in a tapestry.

since the life journey continued then there must be a higher purpose to life than buying shoes and owning an expensive sports car so.
Read my answer to the previous question.

What exactly should we be doing in this life so that it will benefit us in the long, more important part in the journey?
First and foremost, try to always act out of love and not to think bad about anyone.

I cannot answer the question of why All That Is created souls. The most frequent answer I have found is for companionship—God (using God because it is understood by everyone) was unbearably lonely.

Where does the soul come from?
I believe souls came from All That Is.

How does it form and what is it made of?
If you want to know how souls were formed you might want to read “Memories of God and Creation” by Shakuntala Modi. I am not saying that what it says in the book is true, but so far it is the only book that describes the process of creation that I have come across. There may be more.

What exactly is god?
Energy. Conscious energy. Spirit. It emanated, in my view, from the Void which is pure awareness without experience. Everything you see and know is energy which manifests in countless different vibrations from low frequencies to extremely high ones . But in my view All That Is is an energy that we feel as unconditional love.