Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you ever heard of someone meeting a religious figure but prior to this having no idea who that religious figure was? Most of the people who meet a religious figure in their dreams have knowledge of this religious figure, my point is that there are many who met Christ, but they had no idea that it was actually Christ.They usually became of the His identity some time later.

'Have you ever heard of someone meeting a religious figure but prior to this having no idea who that religious figure was? '

Yes of course but they didn't know it was a religious figure. You don't actually meet them you imagine you have met them.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'Have you ever heard of someone meeting a religious figure but prior to this having no idea who that religious figure was? '

Yes of course but they didn't know it was a religious figure. You don't actually meet them you imagine you have met them.

So you are telling me that Akiane Kramarik met Christ because she just had a very vivid imagination, while she was in an atheist family that had no interest in talking about God? There are many other just like this girl.How is this even possible? She was just 4.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
So you are telling me that Akiane Kramarik met Christ because she just had a very vivid imagination, while she was in an atheist family that had no interest in talking about God? There are many other just like this girl.How is this even possible? She was just 4.

Imagination is a tool to create visions, say you are meditating upon God you imagine God and that will lead you to have a vision of God ( how you personally perceive God ) in your imagination.

BTW Her Father was a lapsed Roman Catholic.
She is definitely a Child Prodigy, her Art work is beautiful and has made her into a Multi Millionaire.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Imagination is a tool to create visions, say you are meditating upon God you imagine God and that will lead you to have a vision of God ( how you personally perceive God ) in your imagination.

BTW Her Father was a lapsed Roman Catholic.
She is definitely a Child Prodigy, her Art work is beautiful and has made her into a Multi Millionaire.

Then they lied when they said that there was no discussion about God?

Yes, she is.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:11 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Why should I expect a confirmation when my words are based on the stories that people told? Have you ever heard about Akiane Kramarik? She clearly had a meeting with Christ and her family had nothing to do with religion, there are many other just like this girl.

You obviously didn't read what I said or you are shut off to any opposing information that challenges your pre-existing Concepts and beliefs and I'm not in the mood to repeat myself multiple times.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:16 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:

In meditation I came across some people they look like gurus teaching and they kept repeating the same word over and over " the upanishads" and I had never heard that word before (this was along time ago fyi) so that next morning I got on the computer and looked it up and found it. I've done this many times for various different things and been dead accurate
Old 09-11-2019, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:

Odd statement.

I use to have a late breakfast and the person who would join me, was a monk. I had no
idea he was a very religious man until he decided to sell everything to become a Lama.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-11-2019, 06:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I feel that you are looking with a predetermined opinion and are actually looking for confirmation instead of understanding.
There are many reasons for the situation that you speak of and to name a few would be
#1 Christian bloggers and or websites posting content that reinforces there belief system from a 1 sided viewpoint.
#2 people wanting attention will do anything including lie for it.
#3 we record everything that we see smell hear tuch and taste and regardless of if we remember contusly or not it will still play a part in are experiences without us knowing and so although they may say that they have never heard of jesus before the experience there's a extremely good chance that somewhere somehow they have been exposed the the world's most popular religion of all time.
#4 even if they have never been exposed to anything Christian all there life they can still experience a Christian experience because of the collective belief impression effect where in a large group can learn a new thing/task/tech and even on a different continent the same species will naturally pick up on it and depending on the amount of people already doing it the impact can range from just learning faster all the way to doing the exact same thing only without training or encouragement and so seeing as Christianity is the #1 belief system in the world they can be imprinted with the experience regardless of if it's TRUE or not.

You have to remember the spirit realm is 10x more complex then the physical world and so just like people lie and trick others in this world so too there are lies and deceptions in the spirit realm and so just because someone "feels" it to be true that don't mean jack.

Have you met Jesus Christ personally and talked to him?
Old 09-11-2019, 06:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Your time to meet Jesus personally is coming. You are marked for Salvation, and Jesus will walk with you. He will visit you and stay.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Your time to meet Jesus personally is coming. You are marked for Salvation, and Jesus will walk with you. He will visit you and stay.

I personally meet Jesus everyday and everywhere .
He's at the Supermarket and bags my groceries with a smile, he's the stranger who shares an umbrella when the ' Heavens open ' and it rains heavily. I watched him give up his seat to an elderly man on a Train, he show's up in the smiles of the disabled trying to manage and enjoy every moment of
their lives with dignity. He was in the heart of the homeless man who thanked me for a hot drink and a sandwich, I found him doing voluntary work and walking around my neighborhood helping others.

The breezes of Christ are still blowing, his light is still shining.....