Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 29-03-2012, 08:34 PM
shifty123

Lately my throat chakra has been responding more like my crown chakra did at first. That is when i have my hand on my crown chakra. I can actually feel myself extending or floating some what.

Before it was my crown and third eye chakra that gave me this sensation. Now that sensation is moving up the chain.:)
Old 30-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Tuatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaalis
Which is the problem with the majority of the Reiki community, its been very commercialized as a quick money scheme and even those whom are able develop Jing and Shen it is still quite difficult to develop those higher forms of energies in Reiki because there aren't really any high-level accomplished Masters in Reiki to guide and assist, just formally certified ones...via certificate piece of paper....

I have to agree with you here Akaalis , I hear of those sort of practicioners all the time, people charging substantial fees and having little or no effect.
It does cast a shadow over genuine folks who have a vocation for healing for the right reasons

When you mention Reiki being good simply for health & fitness this does make sense. I've had little or no health problems for 15 years ,with next to no pain and I'v been attuned to first and second levels. However I've had no luck with curing a longstanding mental health issue at all so perhaps the energy dosn't penetrate that level.

I thought I'd mention ,I was attuned there and then on the spot, both times , out of the blue, within 2 years by seperate Reiki masters who had set up their own practices. Both claimed that their guides informed them as I arrived that I was to have the attunements when I had actually just showed up to have some reiki done on myself . Of course I wasnt gonna say no but have no official paperwork or training whatsoever. Still if I offer reiki and people accept it ,afterwards they say it makes them feel better so I ask they Do a good turn for someone else as way of payment.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:33 PM
confusedforlife1

Does anyone have a link i can have to get a attunement?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedforlife1
Does anyone have a link i can have to get a attunement?
How much do you know about Reiki?
What have you studied? Academic as well as non-academic fields. How much?
How is your health, physical, mental and spiritual?

I see you are 14. IMO far too young for an attunement, albeit not for acquiring knowledge.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:09 AM
res

Hi Confusedforlife1,
Good for you being interested in helping others at such a young age. it is great that you show how old you are in your profile so people can give you the right advice to support you in a healthy way.

Just incase you dont know much about reiki, 'Rei" means to command and 'ki' means spirit and is a name used by a doctor to label his system of healing using the universal life energies that we all have within us and around us. You dont have to use dr usui's system to heal its just one way of doing it.

The good news is that you are already attuned to heal others and have already started to use it. You have used it in such ways as giving someone a hug where you passed on energy through your hands to the person. Also when you have wished someone good luck or put you hand on someones shoulder that was upset. These are natural ways of passing on healing energy and there is no age restriction to use it. If you want to take it a step further the next time you want to comfort someone imagine white light coming down your arm and in to the person you are comforting. The very fact that you are thinking about doing this will increase the amount of healing energy you pass on.

Its great that you have an interest at such a young age though dont be in a hurry to follow other peoples way of doing things. Have a look around as you were born with everything you need to become a great healer and humanitarian and being that you have started early puts you in great footing to become one of those that can trully make a difference in this world....you may be one of the future masters .
Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 AM
confusedforlife1

Thanks! I have had many psychic experiences and i have natural abilitys i am seeking developement, and yes i know i am young but not to young to start i have a thread on many things if you see my name and can help plz do, i have recently opened my third eye for the first type that link is under mediumship please check it out and post advice if you dont mind:) and all help you can give on reiki will help me i have been doing self reiki and i feel better after i feel stronge pulsation and heat from my throught chakra what does this mean? And i am not to well educated on this so if you guys have anything that will help please let me know! Most info i have found either isnt relivant to what it says or you have to pay for courses, being though im 14 i cant pay for my self, and i know that it is my life purpose to help people i want to develope my mediumship abilitys to help deliver spiritual messages along with my healing abilitys i would like to make a career out of my abilitys but not for a looooonnggg time i and not gonna be one of the people that use their abilitys for huge profit id use then as a side kinda deal i think ot is wrong to charge huge ammounts to be spiritual i dont know this is just how i look at it, i have big goals but i gotta start somewhere ya know? Thanks so much everyone!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 AM
res

No worries confusedforlife1, i will keep an eye out for your posts and if i can add anything i will. I will also check out the third eye thread and post advice as you asked.

You seen very mature for your age and you have your whole life time to carry out your lifes purpose so make sure you leave some time to enjoy being 14 and do the things 14 year olds do....man i wish i was 14 again

cya round pal.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:51 PM
confusedforlife1

Thanks:) and i know i am i have a hard time making friends my age because they are so immature it drives me insane! So im looking inside my self for answers to questions, personaly i feel like a caged bird, i feel like im stuck in a kids body i just cant wait to be able to spread my wings and go after goals i have set for my self i have such a huge desire to help people and hopefuly someday i can complete my goals:) thanks so much! Keep me posted with advice:)
Old 11-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedforlife1
Thanks:) and i know i am i have a hard time making friends my age because they are so immature it drives me insane! So im looking inside my self for answers to questions, personaly i feel like a caged bird, i feel like im stuck in a kids body i just cant wait to be able to spread my wings and go after goals i have set for my self i have such a huge desire to help people and hopefuly someday i can complete my goals:) thanks so much! Keep me posted with advice:)
Your friends, they are what they are. Imagine you are a Reiki master and one of them comes to see you for healing. Would your attitude towards them change? Probably not, but you would then perform Reiki with a totally inappropriate attitude.
As a Reiki person one needs to accept a person as they are. One needs to recognize that they have shaped their life in a particular way because it works for them.
Young people are overly idealistic, at least were when I was young, lol. That is not a good foundation for healing work and that is why I would not attune anyone below 21, or if they are studying for a career in a health profession, below 18.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
confusedforlife1

I know it isnt, i dont dislike them just hard to get along with people and be close with them but if they came for healing i wouldnt treat them any different then anyone else. I dont reflect on past exsperiences with people i dont hold grudges etc. But i do understand what you mean:) thanks so much