Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-05-2020, 11:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Man u speak like Gandalf, god looking out brow.
I will do my best with what I am given this I will try:)
Old 20-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
I would get your energy vibrations up first, put AP on hold, right out of your mind. I had to check Gandalf online, you can tell I don't watch much TV or films lol, had to check with my wife that its a compliment, so thank you.

It would have brought a few smiles on here, you asking if Guides can understand English, you'll be fine with that....... If this is the case and its your Guides tapping, then your life's about to change.

There'll be non of this how much can I earn, and how many properties can I buy - but at such a young age, kindness to others, and wisdom to share and to help - its so much more rewarding...

So to action - you have to earn a living, no ones saying you can't - bills to pay, so you do that, and in spare time start to research spiritual and vibrational energy separate, because you'll need yours higher for better connection.

We can all tell there's something going on, but what! Seems you have the power to sense things, which is really good as soon as we get it under control with who/what you're connecting to.

So if your life's about to change then be kind, not as in opening the door for an elderly lady, but much more bit by bit, and you'll be rewarded, being happy and contented, and helpful - and thats how its going to be 'if this' is your path and its not something negative tapping.

So impress your 'spiritual support' by making a start and chat to them in private when having 15 mins rest, which you'll learn to do several times a day on your potentially new 'important' journey... Don't expect any answers straight away, but keep talking, what you think of today? etc did I do better, and look out for simple differences, eg obvious tapping stopping, also double numbers, feathers and so much more.

i'll also just add, if you are just going through early stages of spiritual awakening, then violent movies, intense online gaming, drugs, heavy alcohol are not good, they don't mix at all - more fruit and veg, less meat will help get your 'vibes' up.

We can keep chatting here day by day, see how it goes... good luck, keep strong in mind...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-05-2020, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I took everything we went through to heart so your time was not wasted here, I am grateful sincerely:)

Thank you !

One a quick note to studying spirit and vibrations, any books to recommend ?
Been reading law of one and the kybalion.. don't know if they are accurate, they feel like the real deal.

And lastly is sorcery, magic and using psycic powers for fun bad things?
Old 20-05-2020, 05:16 PM
Master
Everything you need to learn is on the internet in my opinion, I printed and recycled many 100's of pages over 3 years, easy on the eyes - others might recommend books, Gordon Smith Spirit Messenger is good i'm reading this one of his now - knowledgeable and quite funny in places - but there so many basics to learn first and get your ''vibrations'' up...

I would not even think about this - 'And lastly is sorcery, magic and using psycic powers for fun bad things?' at the moment... learn some of the basic stuff, and be kind to people and 'learn' see if tapping stops. Thank you for your compliments, its much appreciated...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Alright brother I will give it my all..

You wouldn't have a compendium of those text?
Old 20-05-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
90% of my prints are here in my folders - its all on the internet, go for it now searching for knowledge and answers, everything to gain - keep checking in here every day or two or whenever you want to chat, get busy now, good luck...

Keywords for what I researched - power of the mind - self healing - self healing energy - spiritual - human aura - don't try to understand everything at once, take the basic knowledge in and take your time, as in letting the info in and breathe..

Last edited by one-light : 20-05-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I thank you brother and much love
Old 26-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Master
How are you getting Bionichacker - keep working on studies of human energy vibrations and talking to your spiritual support for better protection...