Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I suspect you are imagining some of this. I don't understand things in the terms you are presenting and am suspicious if you think a neighbor's astral body is addicted to the energy you create when meditating. For one thing, you do not create energy from meditation, and another cannot take your energy of any kind, where ever you get it, from you without your permission. So the best thing you can do is change your mind about what is going on. Yes, there probably is an entity interacting with you when you are in the astral but you have the power, not the entity, to give or keep your energy.

Perhaps you need someone to teach you what meditation really is. You don't say where you learned to meditate and I suspect based on your description you are trying random things you have heard or read about or gotten off of Youtube. You have to be strong in yourself before you go out into the astral to explore, you express your self in a way that leads me to believe you are not strong in your self.

What I explained to you is not what I imagine, but what I experience. I didn't say that I was creating energy but that I was receiving it when I was doing some meditations. It already happened to me several times to have my energy stolen by others and I didn't give any permission to that. Once on the astral plane, one person with whom I was spiritually fighting, put his hand in my solar plexus and stole my energy. I then managed to get it back, but I never gave the permission in the fist place to have my energy taken away.

My meditation is a very simple one and not based on any youtube video. It is just focusing on the breathing, and continuing the focus no matter what. I already had some mystical experiences with this technique and don't want to change it.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I think you have to shut down, not think of it if possible, keep yourself busy with practical stuff, and so you will get stronger in this life in your physical body and your astral self will automatically too over time.

Thank you.
Old 26-05-2020, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Color New question

I have another question. These last weeks this entity gives me different names when I do different things. For example I am meditating and when I have a thought he tells "it is X who had this thought". And he never calls me with my real name. I have the impression that this has the consequence of making different pieces of my astral body (every piece having its own name) and that he then uses these different pieces, by telling them things on the astral plane. But I don't know really what he does. The one thing that I know is that this way of giving me different names that aren't mine harms me.

Can you give me some help or advice with this?
Old 26-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoqi11
Hello there,

I meditated a lot some years ago. And when I was meditating I was able to see the astral bodies of others and could hear what they said on the astral plane. Usually when I was meditating I was going further and was on the mental plane. Then after some time, I began to see the astral bodies of others and hear them without meditating. Actually I was doing at that time everything in a very calm way and we could say that I was meditating the whole day.

I had some astral experiences where I could fly where I wanted.

The thing is that I moved to another apartment and continued to meditate there, but the problem is that because of the meditations I was receiving a lot of energy from above. I was living on the fourth floor, but I had a neighbor who lived on the fifth floor and this neighbour was receiving also energy from above because of my meditations. The thing is that his astral body became to be adicted to this energy, so the astral body of this neighbour began to talk with me all the time (every day, every hour, every minute, every second) to keep a link with me to continue to receive the energy from up above. He was also trying to talk to me to get me to take decisions because of him. If I made decisions because of what he said, the link between me and him was becoming stronger and he could continue to get energy because of that.

The problem is that because of his continued talking it was becoming more difficult to meditate... And also my astral body became weaker, because of all of that. Now my astral body is homosexual in a spiritual sense, which means that it needs the help of others on the astral plane. Because of that, when I try to do things on the astral plane, I harm instead of making things better.

Now I would like to get my astral body strong again. And I would like your help for that. I know that for that I can do some sport and take cold showers but I don't know what I could do else. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Hoqi
When you meditate, create the environment from within, and meditate therein, so that you will receive the energy how you choose. When you are meditating in a house, you are not meditating. You are thinking about a house. Meditate in your meditation.
With every light you wake up, will come distractions, to test how responsible you will be with your light. Most people think that it means to do good for others. And that is the mistake. Your light is for yourself alone. And when you force it on another, in disguise of service, you will receive this reflection back, so you can remember again for your own realisation, and know that to be yourself is of the greatest service that is possibly capable of being expressed in all aspects of what service means. Meditation is not a healing, it is a way of life and a way of being yourself and thus allowed yourself to become yourself. Regardless of conditions. When you are meditating for the astral plane, then you are not meditating. You are simply choosing to experience the astral plane. Not realising that you create it as you create all of it. And you can create anything you so choose and decide to create, once you realise that you are already always creating all of it.
And you are thus remembering that you cannot stop creating. So I urge you to stop trying to fix problems, because you are creating that. You can also create the experience where there exists no problem, and simply endless variety for your choosing of your own personal preference.