Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah it would make it easier for you, nice experience though
Old 18-08-2006, 09:47 PM
chi chi

its a great feeling daisy i love it think that might be the problem might not want to come back hahahaha
Old 18-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
yeah reckon i'd feel like that sometimes lol
Old 18-08-2006, 09:55 PM
chi chi

Daisy i can tell you where i have been but it really is so unbelievable but i will tell you if you ever see the white light its so beautiful there is no words to describe it its so bright but you dont squint i have walked through this and come out the other side
Old 18-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account
awww that must have been awesome chi chi
Old 18-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Master
Sorry for redirecting this thread a bit, but I need to comment.

I'm very new to this...only 'actively' started on this spiritual path a couple of years ago, so please forgive me if I marvel or wonder at things that seem second nature to all of you. Silver being the color angels use...that explains why I've always considered silver the color of 'magic.' Since I was a teen I've always worn at least one silver ring, felt like it protected me somehow.

Thank you so much for that bit of information. I expect I'll find tidbits like that all over this forum.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Deactivated Account
hiya mother goose, yeah i love silver too, it does have its own power too like crystals. i'll look it up for you over the weekend xx
Old 18-08-2006, 10:05 PM
chi chi

your welcome to join in mother goose your not interrupting at all
xxxx

daisy you dont know how awesome it was i did things i use to when i was younger spoke to strangers but they didnt feel like strangers everybody was so nice all very different strange though i didnt come across my family mustnt have been ready for that they must know i wouldnt want to leave lol
Old 18-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account
perhaps it would have blown your mind a bit too much seeing family members could have shocked you in a bad way, what are your thoughts on this mother goose?
Old 18-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
hiya mother goose, yeah i love silver too, it does have its own power too like crystals. i'll look it up for you over the weekend xx
oh...that would be awesome, daisy! I'm starting to feel right at home here!

And chi chi, thanks for letting me jump in on your thread...your silver thread *wink*
Closed Thread