Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Master
when holding them...

Does hand have a preference? For instance if one is holding one for a meditation. Does it matter which hand they use?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

there is something said about one hand is for giving and one for receiving, but I can't remember which was which .... not much help am I ? lol

if you have two crystals, wouldn't you hold one in each hand ?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Master
The left is the receiving, intuitive hand and the right hand is the giving hand.
But I often hold a crystal in both hands ( larger ones).
If you hold a crystal in both, you actually can flow energy through you, don't know what that is called in English.
You then get the energy from the crystal in the left hand in you and the one in the right hand, draws energy out that is related to the qualities of that particular crystal. Of course it doesn't draw out energy you need, but i.e. blocked or negative energy concerning that issue.
If you use points for this, the one in the left hand should point towards the shoulder, the other towards the fingers, so away from the shoulder.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Master
That's interesting... So if I want to incorporate the energies of a crystal into me, I would use it in my left hand? And to draw it out of me, to use the right hand.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Knower
I was told that since I'm right-handed, I should hold my crystals in my left hand. I Googled it and found this:

Here's an easy way to attune yourself to your crystal:
After cleansing your crystal, hold it in your hands. Look at it in detail, noting the color, shape, size, and other physical characteristics of the stone. Really get to know your crystal from a visual perspective.
Next, place your crystal in your dominant hand (the hand that you write with). Send your crystal love. Feel love coming from your heart and direct it towards the crystal. Feel the love for your crystal just as you would feel love for a family member, friend or pet. If you wish, you can imagine a pink bubble of love surrounding your crystal.
Now, place your crystal in your non-dominant hand, which is also known as your "receptive" hand. The hand you write with is your "projective" hand, the hand with which you send out energy. The non-dominant, or "receptive" hand is the hand with which you receive impressions. Hold your crystal in your receptive hand and close your eyes. Simply concentrate on the crystal in your hand and notice whatever feelings or impressions arise. With practice, you may receive impressions from your crystal through feelings, thoughts or even images. Even if you do not receive anything, it's okay. Just by holding your crystal in your receptive hand and concentrating on it, you are creating a bond between you and your crystal.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Kamila

Lovely thread thx guys
Old 05-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Experiencer

If I'm drawn to a crystal it's because my left hand is tingling - I pick it up in my left hand. My right hand is not receptive in the same way. I always assumed it was because I'm left-handed!
Old 07-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Master
I always hold it in my left hand and channel universal energy into it with my right hand.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
I was told that since I'm right-handed, I should hold my crystals in my left hand. I Googled it and found this:

Here's an easy way to attune yourself to your crystal:
After cleansing your crystal, hold it in your hands. Look at it in detail, noting the color, shape, size, and other physical characteristics of the stone. Really get to know your crystal from a visual perspective.
Next, place your crystal in your dominant hand (the hand that you write with). Send your crystal love. Feel love coming from your heart and direct it towards the crystal. Feel the love for your crystal just as you would feel love for a family member, friend or pet. If you wish, you can imagine a pink bubble of love surrounding your crystal.
Now, place your crystal in your non-dominant hand, which is also known as your "receptive" hand. The hand you write with is your "projective" hand, the hand with which you send out energy. The non-dominant, or "receptive" hand is the hand with which you receive impressions. Hold your crystal in your receptive hand and close your eyes. Simply concentrate on the crystal in your hand and notice whatever feelings or impressions arise. With practice, you may receive impressions from your crystal through feelings, thoughts or even images. Even if you do not receive anything, it's okay. Just by holding your crystal in your receptive hand and concentrating on it, you are creating a bond between you and your crystal.

I'm starting to think I used crystals in past lives. I do way too much of this automatically without having read up on any of it.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Not relevant to the OP but something I've noticed.. sometimes a crystal won't attune itself to me the first time I use it. I usually have to put it down and wait till my next session.. in which it will then be perfectly attuned. Anyone know what this is about?