Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Haoma

Wow Apollonia.. how beautiful. Thank you for posting this.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:39 PM
arian9

I've felt a connection just to the name Pleiadian since the first time I saw it 5 years ago. It's like a knowing the goes down to the core of your existence, hard to explain. When I read the characteristics it blew me away because it describes me! AMAZING. I am currently trying my best to rediscover who I am, and where I came from, and I won't stop until I reconnect.
Old 26-03-2012, 01:14 AM
GuiYoM

Pleiades have the strongest feeling for me.
Old 13-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Crystalline_Lilly

Arrow I dont know what star I am from!

I remember a earth like world it was called linnaria. It had two suns four moons. Very starry at night. It was a water world but tropical climent. I remember the beings on that planet were angels, faes, elves, mermaids, nymphs all higher beings. The world was like heaven on earth. The water was crystal clear. An the sky was a bright blue. I also remember beings dressing ancient like greeks and some egyptian wear. Almost like what the ascendes masters or elves would wear. I just wanted to know one thing I have no clue where I am from the star system.
Old 13-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Haoma

sorry, please delete post

Last edited by Haoma : 13-04-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 15-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Assyndra

Thanks for sharing, really interesting!
Old 25-05-2012, 01:44 AM
AngelandKefira

I must be a Pleiades/Andromeda mix...
Old 25-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Manik

Definitely Orion, past dreams have indicated this as well. This is cool thanks for sharing, I ask so many questions I makes people angry sometimes. lol
Old 25-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Quagmire

Earth
Old 25-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Animi

Usefull book

I'm kind of new on this forum, so hope this isn't redundant information:)
I found a great book, that I recommend The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek. It explains a lot of things.:)

Best wishes!