Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Nope...I don't think I even knew about that one. I like their book (their - Heaven and Earth Jewelry) even though their prices are hideous (and I don't really buy from them since I feel they over charge)...but the book was priced fairly (at least I felt) when it first came out.

My only other gripe about the company would be that they 'market' certain minerals - like the Azeztulite amongst others. I'm not too crazy about that even though there are some, like the so-called 'Rhodazez', which are quite beautiful:

Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
Yes i would agree . Have you seen all the crystals on his list lol . 65 .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah I read the list...I have quite a few of them actually. But many of them have been around for quite some time...although some of the minerals may be more recently discovered...but I could be wrong.

The only way for me to know their year of discovery is by going to Mindat.org and looking up each name (if possible).
Old 06-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Yeah I read the list...I have quite a few of them actually. But many of them have been around for quite some time...although some of the minerals may be more recently discovered...but I could be wrong.

The only way for me to know their year of discovery is by going to Mindat.org and looking up each name (if possible).
Yes i know they are not new lol but according to Robert these are the crystals which will help us towards the new consciousness come 2013 . I think lol . I will have to buy the book . Cosmically order it from Oxfam

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

LoL...I like that 'Cosmically order it from Oxfam.' ...*laughs*

I was actually given a freebie Blue Kyanite which I can use as that is the only thing that helps with my 'grounding pains' that I get. I don't get them nearly as often as I used to...but that was the only stone that would open things up so the 'out' could go 'out' and the 'in' could come 'in' rather than there being this clog because the 'out' wasn't going out!
Old 06-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Master
I love Kyanite . So high fast and angelic , wonderful and clearing :) Enjoy working with it x

Old 06-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yep - I've used it before...years ago...probably '05, I think... When I was having really horrible neck pains from the 'incoming' energy I tried everything...Arnica Gel...didn't work, hot water with essential oils...nope...Asprin...nope again. But I, for whatever reason, picked up the Blue Kyanite and held that over the spot on my neck and -poof- pain gone.

I have to admit that was one of the biggest things that converted my 'skepticism' on crystal healing.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
I have about ten on that list.
Spiritlite
Old 07-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Volune

I saw that in an "Complete and Hidden Encyclopedia of All Mineral Groups and Stones". The book is written in modern Italian and the owner prefer to only let me post the encyclopedia's name.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Master
Also my question is how does he know those are stones of new age consciousness, in my opinion all crystals are those.
Spiritlite :)