Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Knower
I'm loving all your info here mysterynomore. Incredibly interesting stuff. Thank you for sharing all this.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder

Im going to say a few things about the past concerning the elite.

The term pandoras box from greek mythology is this..

pandora's box

According to Greek legend, the first woman, Pandora, was actually sent as a curse to Zues' men (See, you knew it was true, guys) and was given a present upon her marriage. The present was a box that she was told never to open. Needless to say her curiosity got the better of her (like eating forbidden fruit) and she unleashed eight demons unto the world. The first seven being the seven deadly sins, and the last, which she managed to capture, was hope.

Today the phrase "to open Pandora's box" means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severely detrimental and far-reaching negative consequences.
Its an apt saying because it has a hidden meaning concerning the past of the elite actually.

Theirs a text concerning this in ancient egyptian books were they refer to the black rites..
THERE VERY WELL HIDDEN WITH VIRTUALLY NO INFORMATION.

What happened basically was an underlining focus to explore the dark side of things on a large scale...curiosity gets the better of people.

Not knowing the effects and what was unleashed came about infecting things basically with a parasitic entity.
The term opening pandoras box was an apt discription with what unfolded.

Remember one thing..the word dark conjures an evil intent...but dark is only a shade or another spectrum in the essence of things in creation.
people look at it through there own belief systems.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

Around the middle kingdom in ancient egypt the elite were placing there foot hold through the priesthood, which was the seat of power.

Around this time they started to alter and write texts that contained magical dark practises.

The book of the dead contains written magical dark rites that have been handed down through history...these were parts of there rites in the priesthood as shamans.

Aroung this time the elite were the ones that recarved the sphinxs head.
What we see now isnt the original head.

The whole story of the elite is a very intricate set up from its inception.
You have the ones that were in the priesthood that taught other factions that had high positions, and you get a multitute of different factions that are off shoots from all of this.

Thats why you see so many stories of groups and people through history that point towards the so called elite.

None of these and that includes the priesthood in egypt, are the original conductors.

The original creative conductors are so well hidden, not even the multitude of groups associated with the elite know them.

These original conductors...adepts...know every part of the web, thats set up from the elite, and know every single manipulation thats put in place.
They surpass any priesthoods or faction that have been around through history.

These conductors can break the hold on this system thats been put in place by these so called elite.
The elite have flourished from there own devices since they learned there arts through the mystery schools.

They have evolved through history on there own accord basically...thou with the help of off shoots from the original conductors.
They placed themselves as adepts but with a different set of values that came through personal power bases.

I urge people to read the last chapter in the book...a search in secret egypt by dr paul brunton.

Its called...i meet an adept.

This chapter contains the only story in existence on this planet thats tied with these original conductors and the off shoots that came from that era.
the reason its there because no one knows the truth involved with these conductors
Old 11-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Seeker

Interesting that this thread comes up today; everything I'm reading here exactly reflects what I recieved last night while I was doing some pretty intense meditation for about three hours. I suddenly was aware of these infinite geometric grids made up of sheets of crystalline structures, with every facet imprinted with information as a hologram, and somehow understood that I was viewing the structure of reality. Like you've mentioned, I knew it was a pattern that functioned on every layer, from the planet down to cellular life, and it was vibrational, like it could be affected by a kind of sound and it was frequency but it was also solid or it looked solid and crystalline... and those frequencies were made up of a spherical pattern like the flower of life, the cores of which were empty and full at the same time, like they were everything and nothing, an immeasurable infinity of potential but at the same time absent of anything at all. Absent is the only word I can think of to use - it doesn't fit what was and wasn't. I have no other way to explain it.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Master
I read the entire thread and found it very interesting. The only thing I really know about the grid is that it exists and your comments helped me understand it.

The experiment with the candles looks like something I can try.

Thank you Mysterynomore for posting this thread.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)