Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Seeker

are faeries real?

just noticed this subforum and the talks about faeries., metaphorically or physically? interesting. What been happening with this? remember seeing a youtube vid supposedly of one in a tree
Old 28-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Knower
um i'm sure there can be much debate on the subject for those who like that sort of thing *crawls away and hides in tree trunk*, (but not here plez)
but I can tell you form my own experience- Yes. To some of us Faeries are very real and in fact I feel a very strong kinship to them.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder
Yes, Lady .. The Fae/ry are very real .. They are not to happy with us .. but who cares .. right? We dismiss them .. which allows us to disseminate their habitat.

They will go on .. as they can go forward and backward through the Veil .. we will not be so lucky.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:44 AM
Experiencer
Fairies might be real in other parts of the world, but we don't have them in Wales.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Why not? If people believe in Angels, than there has to be fairies too.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Experiencer
This is Wales. Like crystals, Twin Flames and Indigo Children, the US, new age concept of angels hasn't reached here yet.

As for Faeries, they just wouldn't survive here because the Twlwyth Teg would get very angry and kill them.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:12 AM
Seeker

I had a friend who believed faeries existed and had multiple residing in her body. She also spoke in 'fairy language' which granted was consistent and beautiful sounding. I personally have no inclination or experience in percieving faeries but I do know that a good amount of people swear on their existance.
Old 10-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Administrator
Who are we to say they don't exist if you believe then yes they are real why not,
there are many things on this earth that haven't been discovered yet.

Namaste
Old 10-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Master
I'd be interested to hear of any personal evidence supporting the belief that fairies are real.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I'd be interested to hear of any personal evidence supporting the belief that fairies are real.

Evidence is not something you hear from others, it is something you experience for yourself.
Faerie worship was common in Ireland and Britton prior to the ango-saxon invasion. I have ancestors from both areas, and i work with Faeries in my Spirituality. They are my guides, and also more than that... They treat me as one of their own, and i have come to identify as Faeriekin. i tend to see the world the way they do.
There are ways to invite Faeries into your life, or home, but without at least an open mind they will just stay hidden and go :P