Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-07-2011, 03:32 PM
moke64916

More connected with nature than people

The only times I feel that people are all as one is when I'm in a state of bliss and love which is most of the time. I feel more connected with nature than I do with people. The reason being is because of ego. I'm outgoing and love to be around others, but it is hard to see the bliss in another when they are negative. I guess I should just see people as their souls and recognize the bliss at their core. Nevermind as I just wrote this post I just saw the unity. Now I can see past the ego. I know that it is their ego now and it makes me get a smile on my face now. Now I see past the ego. I started out this thread seeing disunity and ended it with seeing the unity. Crazy how things can change in the middle of a post. I live as my unmanifested self, and I feel that peace and consciousness of different flowers or trees. Even tables. It's like empathy for plants. If a plant doesn't have enough water I can feel the pain of that plant. Just like I feel other people's energies around me. Same thing with plants.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:07 PM
mattie

Our Individuality Isn't Problematic

You seem to have a negative view of ego as it being inherently the divisive trickster & not trustworthy & a need to deny self. It is, of course your right to have whatever view of this that you choose, but it is likely that you view other humans in a dim light because of your view of ego or lesser than those who have rejected self. Our individuality isn't problematic, but the treasured system that allows to have the experience of the single person, rather than the group. Individuality/ego/personality/self is nothing to have to get past. Our moving to a place of enlightenment, spiritual awareness, or Oneness doesn't require that we disdain or dissolve our individuality. As the Dalai Lama says, it's not Me or We, but Me + We.

You can fully respect the individual, not just their HS or souls. Their (& your) experience in individuality isn’t to be some mythically perfect spiritual automaton, but to be FULLY human. Being fully human, mistakes & all, is an experience that can be fully respected in both the most evolved & least evolved amongst us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
...I live as my unmanifested self, and I feel that peace and consciousness of different flowers or trees. Even tables. It's like empathy for plants. If a plant doesn't have enough water I can feel the pain of that plant. ...

Perhaps this respecting the energy of plants will be a gateway for you w/ respecting the energy of others who are experiencing their individuality.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:39 PM
moke64916

I see what you are saying Mattie...and I don't view it as negative, but it causes conflict. You cannot deny that. You believe ego is part of self and grows with self. I say it goes away. Your view is different than mine. Who are you to judge me? You don't know me. Peace.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:50 PM
moke64916

You see that judgement about me was ego, otherwise you wouldn't of judged me. Mattie you are on a different spiritual path than I, and for me it comes with simplicity. It was an undoing for me. It's the opposite of thinking. I have found enlightenment on my path. Your truths are different than mine. I say stay present and you'll find enlightenment. I say stay present for ego to go away. You explain in detail. I explain with a simplistic view.