Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-03-2015, 12:59 PM
wanderlusterer

Question Bringing bigger crystals on a plane

Hi guys, I feel like getting a nice bigger crystal, either a ball or a point, maybe both? The size i'm looking at is about 3-4 inches tall, wide and long, (thats roughly the size of a big male hand balled up or a female hand holding a tennis ball i think). Roughly the same for the point, a nice short stout thick one

I also know that I want to travel, and bring it around in a carry-on backpack if possible (travelling light, not to mention safer for the crystal). Would there be any problems passing the airport scanners? Will the crystal even show up if i roll it up between my clothes?

I'm definitely more worried about the point. Dont want to have it confiscated or anything. Youtube only discusses crystals for travel sickness but doesnt discuss airport security.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Knower

Can you carry itin your pocket and remove it when you are scanned, then get it after?
Old 29-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Master
You can phone or email the airline or a travel agency i.e. and ask. I don't think it's allowed, as it's probably considered a weapon.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Pathfinder
I doubt there would be any problems if wrapped in clothes in your baggage. I buy them from Brazil occasionally, & Fedex, with no problems.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:47 PM
JackDanAlex

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
Hi guys, I feel like getting a nice bigger crystal, either a ball or a point, maybe both? The size i'm looking at is about 3-4 inches tall, wide and long, (thats roughly the size of a big male hand balled up or a female hand holding a tennis ball i think). Roughly the same for the point, a nice short stout thick one

I also know that I want to travel, and bring it around in a carry-on backpack if possible (travelling light, not to mention safer for the crystal). Would there be any problems passing the airport scanners? Will the crystal even show up if i roll it up between my clothes?

I'm definitely more worried about the point. Dont want to have it confiscated or anything. Youtube only discusses crystals for travel sickness but doesnt discuss airport security.

Hey wanderlusterer,

I once found a nice round stone on a beach in Greece that I wanted to bring home to carve so wrapped up in some clothes on the way back, but when they scanned it they confiscated it.

You may be able to explain your situation but I shouldn't think they'll understand the significance...