Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Master
Oh my Gawd! Get out of my head Visitor!!!

Seriously.... you and I are tuned to the same High Band Station!
Old 05-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Sorry CrystalSong.
I thought you might be interested.
Old 05-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Master
You understand electricity and can apply it and I understand subtle energy and use it instead.
Tesla vs Reich.
Same destination - different entry points on the Path.

Here's mine - built two or three years ago - the tip is exchangeable for various stones which again has the same results as sending electrical based photons in the frequency of colors.

Sacred Numbers primarily nine in sets of three's are used, all crystals in it are programmed and asked if they want to be a part of the wand.
The copper coil inside is set to the same direction as energy spirals through stones and crystals and the whole thing is set in an light orgone matrix which pulls in subtle energy and the crystals collect it where it's all channeled to the space between the three copper coiled holders and either used without an additional crystal added or not.
Additional energy can be channeled into it also as used in various healing modalities.

Each crystal adds their own frequency to the energy flavoring and each corresponds with the basic chakra frequency's (Though I didn't know that when building it - each stone merely told me where it went in the sequence).

Here's the kicker - the orgone matrix keeps and increased flow of energy going to the crystals - their proximity to each other increased their collective conscious until they become in their own minds a singularity and refer to themselves in the singular and as the wand which they see as 'their house'. This constant increased flow allows them to act as an enhanced crystal life form and the wand is capable of talking to people even with minimal energy awareness and awareness.

Many peoples very first telepathic contact has been with this wand. It tells people it's 'life story' which begins with it being made in the garage. It has even told things about me which as a human I feel are private and I wouldn't have told the person given our state of barely knowing one another. The wand has no compunction about this though and freely shares anything in it experiential reality. (!!!!)

It has told someone once that it told them it was a COMMUNICATOR, connecting cross species understanding and that it helped me preforms healing, which it really enjoyed but I didn't use it enough nor give it enough sunshine. It said the Communicator part as if it was its Higher Calling and it knew it. Wild eh?

It's also shown several people scenes of it going through the x-ray machine at the airport and being held on the belt while other luggage moved further away. LOL
(Orgone energy freaks out on TSA equipment, basically orgone energy corrects unhealthy or mutated energy's so when x-ray beams and such hit it it calls in a mother load of cosmic energy to 'heal' the incoming energy it doesn't like. This reads as a pretty freaking looking scene to the person reading the image on the computer. It causes a green glow which obscures the image below (motherload of energy LOL)

When I travel with too many (say about 3) orgone generators my luggage gets pulled every time and I do too. The comments from the agents range from ('never seen anything like that - very Weird' , to 'it glows so bright we couldn't see what's causing it', to stiff upper lip tense shouldered 'we gotta bomb for sure this time' posturing. LOL It's all rather amusing.

Orgone matrix's do not like beams that try to see into them and they get very busy trying to clean up and correct the energy beams and they can pull on a phenomenal amount of energy to do it with. I actually have no idea what would happen if they were left under an x-ray machine for a while.

Ooops can't link a photo here either. Bummer. I wonder why not?

I've made several things which are sentient and interactive now, and I'm endlessly amazed how much they are like children who are love everything and everyone and how they just blurt out whatever is on their minds.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Master
Thank you CrystalSong.
Hoping to and looking forward to seeing your photo of your wand.
Maybe upload your photo into 'Photobucket', then copy the 'direct link' version (there are 4 link versions to choose from) and paste that hyperlink between [img][/img] html code. That is what I do.

What I envy about you CrystalSong, and many other healers in SF, is your sensitivity in communicating between yourself and so-called inanimate objects such as crystals, wands, etc.

My Crystal Therapy mentor, Barrie, was the same. When I showed him one of my earlier wands, and explained what its purpose was...for healing animals. He picked up the wand, showed a bit of caution, and then simply said, 'No, this wand is a power wand'. He was right.
Later that day, at dusk, I thought about what Barrie said and decided to try it out as a power wand. I stood in the middle of my lounge for swinging room. Then whirled the wand a few times, at full arm extension, then flicked it with full intention of releasing energy. Suddenly BOOM! A bolt of lightning struck very close to the house. I ducked for cover. The lightning was quickly followed by a huge downpour of rain.

I now call this my Healing (environmental) Wand / or simply the 'Rainmaker'. I hardly ever use it.
My understanding of what happened that night could be seen as 'the straw that broke the camel's back'. Unknown to me a storm was brewing outside, the wand released a condition that allowed/triggered the exchange of electrostatic charge between cloud and ground.

For those interested, the wand can be seen with its design plans in this thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d+%28part+1%29

CrystalSong, from your thread description of combining crystals and Orgone energy principles, I am reminded of the crystal-orgone energy generators -Orgonites.
I think I heard about this from you. I am unfamiliar with these. They seem to have appeared after my time.

Please feel free to tell us more.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Test photo of Orgone Generator Wand
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7c364771.jpg
Not sure that's gonna work. Photobucket doesn't seem to give the embedding codes any more.
Or maybe it's a Windows 8 issue (super annoying operating system)

I love your power wand story Visitor! I bet when you pointed it and got lightening your brain freaked out for a moment! LOL
Mine sure did when a similar thing happened.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Hello CrystalSong
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Test photo of Orgone Generator Wand
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7c364771.jpg
Not sure that's gonna work. Photobucket doesn't seem to give the embedding codes any more.
Or maybe it's a Windows 8 issue (super annoying operating system)

I love your power wand story Visitor! I bet when you pointed it and got lightening your brain freaked out for a moment! LOL
Mine sure did when a similar thing happened.
My mind sure did freaked out! The flick and BOOM was instantaneous.

Sorry you got confused with my previous post.
I tested the links and placed the Direct link between this html code [img][/img] and it worked. The IMG link is easier to use, you just copy and paste. Both methods work.
Where I confused you was my method is extra work. Sometimes other forums use the [img][/img] code with their 'insert image' button. It's also an old software rule I learnt about using minimal code as possible.

Anyway, both links work.

CrystalSong, here is the photo you wanted to post.

Is there any chance of you telling us a bit more about its construction?
What crystals did you use inside the molding?
What materials did you use for the Orgone molding mixture?
Sorry to ask all these questions, but I am interested to find out.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Master
Thank you for posting it up Visitor!
Those links on the side weren't showing up. I think its a Windows 8 issue.

The organize is Long chain organic molecule in this case fiberglass resin, and in it is metal shavings of aluminum, brass, steel and copper when I can get it. Different sizes call in different frequency's so you want a good mixture. This particular wand only runs a little bit on organize - it's mostly direct channeling of subtle energy's in a Reiki/Prana healing style. For fully subtle energy supported through organize you wouldn't see the crystals much as it's be stuffed with metal shavings.
The stones are then placed in a copper coil (lots of room for experimenting here with number and closeness of winds- this was my first one) which coils in the sane direction the spiral arm galaxy spins in. Basically this just gives a nice spin to the energy and helps it move up and out the tip. Basic circuitry.
Clear crystals have the same energy movement inside them, but denser stones move energy in other ways - so the copper coiling just give coherency.
In the copper coil which runs the length are in I think bottom to top:
Hematite
Sugalite
Programmed Quartz
Citrine
Programmed Quartz
Carnelian
Programmed quartz
Citrine
Green calcite
Programmed quartz
Chaladony
Citrine
Amethyst

Programmed quartz = Programmed to only magnify the highest frequency's and to remove and recycle all lower frequency's. Quartz is highly programmable among other things and very valuable to me as an energy amplifier.
The Citrine is pumping a lot of joy and happiness in this wand and each stage of the quartz is cleaning all energy coming in and them amping the highest frequency's.
Sort of like those little spin chambers on CERN.

The top is three posts with 9 coils on each - it's made out of the contiguous piece of copper running through the body of the wand. As an Electrician you'll get what that does as those three prongs clamp and hold the crystal point at the end.

I hold it in both hands and additionally feed energy through both palm chakra's into it - so it's pretty cumulative by the time its whizzing up those posts and coming out the space between them also.

It's pictured laying down, but it's told several people to set it upright, it doesn't like laying down. LOL

The crystal at the end is exchangeable and for weather work for example I'll put Merlinite in it which has all elements in it and the power of storms. It's a pretty powerful stone though and I have a hard time with the low pulsing energy of it, it sets my auric field on end so to speak - sort of like being in a semi tanker and someone thumping with a rock on the outside of it. Aaargh!

Often I don't even use a stone in the end and just allow the energy to spray out. So stone shape and no stone shape are adding sort of a lens focus, and in the case of stones and a very specific energy frequency to the mix.
Sugalite for example is very useful for psychic surgery, anything in the calcite family is a cleaner/filter of some sort, serenity raises frequency considerably for most people and so on.... different tips for different needs... or no tip for just the recipes already in the wand which is a grounded Joy mostly with some chakra charging type stones in it.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Master
This one really sets off the curiosity alarms when going through airports. lol
And to be honest I don't have a really good explanation for it when questioned by people in unifornms. Fortunately I enjoy LARP'ing (Live Action Role Playing) so usually have a costume in the luggage which sorta answers the question before it's asked and I have to say "uhmmm...My Magic Wand....sir".

Hahaha!
Old 07-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Master
Thank you CrystalSong for that detailed description.
I had no idea that the wand contained so many crystals/stones.
The three pronged end for holding and exchanging terminators is an interesting idea. Do the prongs have a good grip on the stone?
I have never heard of a Merlinite before... I just looked it up on the Internet (white with black flecks).

I am now starting to think about experimenting with the orgonite principles. I'll let you know when I start playing with the concepts.

LARPing? Well I never! No, that's not true. I have used role play in my counselling profession. It can be very effective, and at times, if one gets too much into it, debriefing is required at the end of it.
However, you have provided a very funny story about explaining the wand to airport security.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Master
No, the prongs don't really have a very good grip on the stone - I usually also wrap the prongs and stone with a rubber band and don't swing it like you did for making lightening. lol So lots of room for improving there on the wand version of orgonite.

The LARP'ing groups meet for weekends at camps in the mountains and play out medicinal/fantasy type scenarios, solve mysteries, sword fight orc's, goblins and undead.
We gather in groups to go on adventures or just hang around the tavern and towns and try and keep it safe from kobalds trying to steel the tavern food and such.... it's actually pretty amusing and entertaining. I'm not much of a roleplayer actually, but love the costuming. What girl wouldn't love corsets??!
I play a High Elf Celestial caster so get to run around the woods with a bow and arrows and also cast spells at attacking mobs, I also have some healing abilities, so can heal team mates at battle sites. That part is a little confusing though as it too closely connects with real world abilities like actual healing so I have to have good separation and not actually use 'magic'.

Organite is highly interesting and highly adaptable to make many types of things. A five gallon bucket full under the power box coming into your house, for example, will save considerably on your monthly power bill. I have one on each of my vehicles fuel lines and get 45% better gas mileage in town and about 25-35% better on the freeway. I've also made it into trays to recharge crystals on when the sun's been cloud cast for a few weeks and so on... anywhere you want to clean up the environment of electronic/radio/microwave frequency's or save on energy.