Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-05-2018, 06:38 PM
Guide

Writing on the wall... realized

Hello everyone!! :)

Im at work lol listening to the emerald tablets of thoth and they mention alantean writing.... Ive listened to this probably about 20 times but recently I have been interested in it again.... It has been possibly 2 years since I last heard it but I have gone through so many experiences and learned many things over the years...... So as I started listening to the tablets it seems that things make more sense since I know what some things are in reference of... now Im excited to listen to all of them again.

A few months ago I was waking up in mid sleep and would see something that looked like a aura burn fade away... but it was in many different forms... one was a sphere looking on and another one was some type of green ahh!!!! (sorry... another realization just now... maybe it was trying to tell me of the emerald tablets?) Anyways check out my last post if you like.....

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117272

I finally looked up atlantean writing and I found a bunch of signals that looks exactly like what I saw.... but what do I do now? I feel like I am being set up for some kind of reveal.... but we will see.... previously I described the writing to look like something from the unknown Pokemon alphabet but that was taken down by the forum because of copyright rules...

Old 09-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Master
the thought: "I feel like I am being set up for some kind of reveal."
has a different feel than if you'd used other words.
if you felt as if being groomed for a position, or as if being prepared for
a challenge, for example(s) carry different implications.

my concern is that you may feel yourself being led into a trap,
or victimized by some trickery.

Last edited by H:O:R:A:C:E : 10-05-2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 10-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Guide

oh sorry the play on words is real haha. I meant that I feel like the universe is showing me piece by pieces until they reveal something. I know last time I went to a channeling session I had a dream the night before where they showed me on some high platform sitting in a chair. During the channeling the person mentioned something along those lines as an example that i use to be some kind of emperor..

either that I know they try to show you things in order to motivate yourself to be diligent about your practice. To raise curiosity..
Old 10-05-2018, 07:01 PM
Master
"used to be" is something of a misnomer.
although titles and positions may come and go, the core identity of a
being remains unchanged -- as i understand things.
all of your experiences provide you with information about yourself.
if you exalt particular experiences as more valuable than others, it may
result in a crash, since from the peak there is nowhere to go but down.

for you to have been an emperor means that that information is stored
"in your blood", you cannot lose that and remain yourself -- you are you.
Old 21-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Guide

Yeah I gotcha...
I remember a time where I was sitting down at work and this guy who is from Africa told me that the way I siting was like a king would sit.... lol small things... tsk tsk...

Its interesting to think about all of it... and especially if you remember from times when you were human... lol or when you have a girl friend and they remember something about you too that you haven't told them about... Its interesting how all that consciousness plays a roll in the lives we live... the forgetting is something amazing and bitter sweat....

I wonder though... I notice that my left hand palm lines change and I wonder if its when you remember something from a past live that it is downloaded?...

this world is so curious...
Old 21-05-2018, 05:34 AM
Master
i wonder if those writings were speaking to you delegating your power to
the other members of your team, and not holding onto it all 'personally'?

you've brought up palmistry. i saw a video the other day which explored
that topic. there was a man, accomplished in palm-reading, who did an
experiment where he provided the exact opposite information to what
he was reading... and he received the same level of positive feedback
from those he read for as he would've gotten normally. i don't know
what conclusion to draw from that, but i figured i'd share the story
anyways, since it seemed coincidental [purposefully?].
Old 22-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Guide

Hmm... lol I wouldn't know or would I? Speaking atlantean as of now isnt something although some of the words doo seem easy to pronounce. As for palmistry haha that sounds like some gypsy stuff... but it is all in what one makes of what they are instead of what it shows or what they "got" Its hard asking questions sometimes about things knowing that you can either see it or your guardians will answer you.... it spoils the fun and there isnt any "logical" way to tip toe a fine line to get to that perceived notion and your kinda limited by what you think is what it will be like... and at the end lol it probably ends up being the same thing no matter which direction you go. As they say.... all roads lead to one.

:)
Thanks
Old 22-05-2018, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
SkyGodWarrior: I ask that you ask questions if you have them on what I have said.
i'm thinking that you would know what was written, somehow.
does it seem more likely that your subconscious mind would communicate
meaningless gobbledygook, or understandable information?
Old 23-05-2018, 03:19 AM
Guide

lol Yeah... maybe it was a large hint... I know a little of Atlantis just because it seems interesting and was looking up some stuff of wolf people in Atlantis and I found a whole book about it... they even describe stuff that happened to their planet which is similar to my past life stuff.... but I forgot all about that....

I was looking for a movie to watch today as I just borrowed netflix from a friend and guess what movie I see..... Atlantis by Disney.... Its interesting to see that there are lot of key elements that line up in this kids movie and I know how they put truthful information in movies like this..... So I am assuming there is a picture floating around from this event as it seemed so obvious.... Even though the movie was in color the pictures were in black and white.....

so as you see lol it seems I am going down the rabbit hole..... Still no idea what it would all mean....

Haha I know it wasn't just gibberish and I know that there is some part of me that understands.... sometimes I photo read stuff just so my higher self and lower self would understand... they would tell me eventually.

unless i can find a good amount of reading material written in atlantean.. because then it would be so much that I would be able to go over it in dreams.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:18 AM
Master
perhaps with a larger sample of writings, taking a step back away from
the specific symbols, an 'overview' perspective might bring an image
into view... as if the whole composition serves to create a picture.
perhaps if the writings are 'layered' somehow, there might be a 3D
(or more complex) image hidden within, sort of like those posters
that require a person to unfocus their eyes to see a second picture.
or maybe something like in the movie Contact (1997), where the pages
contained additional information when configured in a specific manner.