Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-05-2018, 10:48 AM
Newbie ;)

After a NDE Near Death Experience, I was in bliss and love on the other side and came back. I am now going thru a process of releasing emotional trauma/issues to help to connect to god. Its been over 2 years and I am now feeling a connection. The natural love path is the hardest as you need commitment and i am determined to re-connect with God/love/Universe. Between the pain I feel peaceful warm and loved, I pray as well. X hope this helps x
Old 21-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Is it normal to feel like its okay to die after having an awakening? I thought it was supposed to be happy and blissful after an awakening? Or does it take time for the awakening to get to the point where you feel blissful and happy?

it happens but it's not something that has to be tolerated.

awakening isn't the top of the mountain, it is where the snow starts. After awakening there is much work to be done before bliss is had.

Your awakening most likely made you aware of how you have felt for a long time. it gave you the acceptance to face that feeling.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Is it normal to feel like its okay to die after having an awakening? I thought it was supposed to be happy and blissful after an awakening? Or does it take time for the awakening to get to the point where you feel blissful and happy?

yes much of old energies are releasing ...
Old 28-05-2018, 01:43 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
it happens but it's not something that has to be tolerated.

awakening isn't the top of the mountain, it is where the snow starts. After awakening there is much work to be done before bliss is had.

Your awakening most likely made you aware of how you have felt for a long time. it gave you the acceptance to face that feeling.

this makes more sense now that I read it now. Thanks. Where are you on the awakening journey?
Old 28-05-2018, 01:43 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
yes much of old energies are releasing ...

Makes sense. That's what's happening to me
Old 28-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
this makes more sense now that I read it now. Thanks. Where are you on the awakening journey?

IDK anymore where I am on the awakening journey. I have awakened, but i'm not where I want to be.

I guess I'm on the journey that comes after awakening. the "expanded life" journey
Old 08-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Seeker
There's a Zen proverb that goes:

“Before I sought enlightenment, the mountains were mountains and the rivers were rivers.

While I sought enlightenment, the mountains were not mountains and the rivers were not rivers.

After I attained enlightenment, the mountains were mountains and the rivers were rivers.”

I've always found the Zen tradition to be interesting because they make the mundane sacred and the sacred mundane; which is refreshing because it doesn't ask you to achieve God-like states of being or anything supernatural but what results is a newfound appreciation for reality as it is.

But to get to the point, I feel that no matter where you are at spiritually, you will have the same capacity to feel any type of emotion since you're still human; but emotions being transient things, they shouldn't hold too much sway on your actions.

Let them come and leave when they decide to go.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Basically I feel bored. very bored right now. hence wanting to die. I can't seem to do the things I used to be able to do so its causing me to feel a lot of boredom.

I think whatever realization that brought you to that awakening of lifes mundaneness, you need to find your next awakening to the realization to have fun, be careless, be reckless, have new thrills, do whatever gets your freak on
Old 11-06-2018, 04:09 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I think whatever realization that brought you to that awakening of lifes mundaneness, you need to find your next awakening to the realization to have fun, be careless, be reckless, have new thrills, do whatever gets your freak on

lol, I'm somewhat past this phase, but thanks
Old 12-06-2018, 12:23 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:

I can't actually see what's wrong with feeling like it's okay to "die". Of course it's okay to die. That's not even negative.
Maybe a greater part of you while awakening, suddenly realised the illusion of "death"? That you never can die anyway, all you'll do (hopefully naturally) is leave the outworn form; the body.
It seems like a natural part of "Awakening" to me.